Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There's some serious Horde Bias going on with these allied races.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    There's some serious Horde Bias going on with these allied races.
    everything is Horde bias, in alliance eyes. Even the alliance bias is Horde bias in disguise

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Neutral in an expansion where the entire selling point is "the entire world is picking sides."

Good one.
    MoP was the same. Pandaren still were race that was neutral.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Kul’Tirans and Vulpera are far from certainties at this point. I would t even call Mag’har orcs confirmed yet. They could just be playing around with ideas, although this is doubtful.

My point is that there’s zero evidence that Kul’Tirans will be an allied race, and the only thing pointing to Vulpera is a column on a datamined table that Blizzard has specifically said shouldn’t be taken as fact until it’s announced.
    Ion says them by name. We have their jokes. We have their flirts. We have their models. We have their heritage armor.

Nope, totally not confirmed. Probably Vulpera and Kul'tirans.

It's Kul'tirans and Mag'har. Question is, if Vulpera are added later, what does Alliance get with that?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    With this idiotic ideas i cant even imagine how would warcraft 4 look like.. Alliance would have barracks for humans, hatchery for sethraks, swiming pools for Jinyu, nests for Arakkoa etc.. You cant just play every race, just because they look cool. They need to make sense being in political faction.
    If WarCraft IV comes out, it will likely jump forward like from WC II > WC III. I doubt the Horde or the Alliance in their current form would make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    everything is Horde bias, in alliance eyes. Even the alliance bias is Horde bias in disguise
    Are you gonna say there's no large gap in quality between what both sides got as Allied races?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally just want Vrykul to be the new allied race so they would have a flirt akin to: "Humans? Pfft we are bigger, in EVERY way"

Of course you dont see it, when you are being fed with silver spoon. Why would you even care about the other side, when you are fully sated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Are you gonna say there's no large gap in quality between what both sides got as Allied races?
    its totally subjective, i can say the Void elves have way more options for customization and are way better done than Nightborne and highmountain tauren together, not even counting the alliance get the most playable model/race of the horde with another color

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Of course you dont see it, when you are being fed with silver spoon. Why would you even care about the other side, when you are fully sated.
    maybe because the alliance was so full of privilege, that equality feels like injustice.

Raided Horde city and kill horde leader, Legion non-existence Horde full of alliance shenanigans, but all of this is just Horde Bias

there are evidences though
    And those are...? Other than the ones I mentioned. Seriously, Kul'Tirans may happen, but people here are basically counting them as a certainty. There's been almost nothing to indicate they will be playable other than a datamined line that was almost immediately removed. The only thing linking Vulpera to being playable was a column that was datamined that matched other Horde allied races. However, the day after that came out, Blizzard posted that things being datamined shouldn't be taken as fact, as they're frequently the result of the developers experimenting and playing around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    And those are...? Other than the ones I mentioned. Seriously, Kul'Tirans may happen, but people here are basically counting them as a certainty. There's been almost nothing to indicate they will be playable other than a datamined line that was almost immediately removed. The only thing linking Vulpera to being playable was a column that was datamined that matched other Horde allied races. However, the day after that came out, Blizzard posted that things being datamined shouldn't be taken as fact, as they're frequently the result of the developers experimenting and playing around.
    not big evidences indeed, but there are a bit

kultirans being moved to the Playable npc folder, like other allied races, a lot of customization for jut a npc race, hints of then with a heritage armor ( who maybe is jut a dungeon set) the fact that you are getting orcs as allied race pretty much implies you will be getting humans too

Also people complaint how horde goes to zandalar to recruit Zandalari, while the alliance goes to kultiras to recruit Dark iron, and they didn't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still holding out hope for murloc warlocks and shamans! I would prefer any other race then the kul'tiran humans, basically just pandaren models without fur.

its totally subjective, i can say the Void elves have way more options for customization and are way better done than Nightborne and highmountain tauren together, not even counting the alliance get the most playable model/race of the horde with another color

- - - Updated - - -

maybe because the alliance was so full of privilege, that equality feels like injustice.

Raided Horde city and kill horde leader, Legion non-existence Horde full of alliance shenanigans, but all of this is just Horde Bias
    Right... How long did we have expansions of orcs and green Jesus thrown in our face?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Right... How long did we have expansions of orcs and green Jesus thrown in our face?
    one? it was cata?

WoD they are villains and we kill then like pigs, there is no lore for the horde, and it was bad for both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidofiner View Post
    I'm still holding out hope for murloc warlocks and shamans! I would prefer any other race then the kul'tiran humans, basically just pandaren models without fur.

Never seen a post more offbase.

How do you see kul tiras human models as pandaren models without fur? What the genuine hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Can I get a source on that?
    http://warcraft.blizzpro.com/2017/11...blizzcon-2017/

I'll dig for more, but I remember a streaming saying that the alliance work with the Sethrak to stop their emperor from doing crazy blood magic stuff.

That article talks about the Horde fighting the Sethrak to help out the Vulpera, there were other interviews from BlizzCon I'll try to dig up.

When were Kul'tirans confirmed? I never saw anything that said Blizzard confirmed Kul'tirans as an Allied Race
    Also, Vulpera weren't confirmed either. They released customization options to help with npc diversity. They said it themselves.

Deleted
    I hope they go with a "We need help, someone that's an expert on aquatic combat" and enlist the Jinyu.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bardicbass616 View Post
    When were Kul'tirans confirmed? I never saw anything that said Blizzard confirmed Kul'tirans as an Allied Race
    Also, Vulpera weren't confirmed either. They released customization options to help with npc diversity. They said it themselves.
    Kul Tirasian are really stupid Allied Race... Hell even Draenor Orc are more logical to be separate race since you know they not corrupted.

Fat humans as separate race? Top of laziness and creative impotence.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Kul Tirasian are really stupid Allied Race... Hell even Draenor Orc are more logical to be separate race since you know they not corrupted.

Fat humans as separate race? Top of laziness and creative impotence.
    of course, make a new model requires less work than ctrl+c ctrl+v npcs skins right?