Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Overwatchcular Bayrakları Asıyormuyuz

It's going to be Brigette, I'm pretty sure. The syntax of his post isn't quite natural, so I'm going to guess it's a quote.

Yeaaa....no. Duncan, you should have dropped your balls of steel on the table and just pushed your own thing. Fuck the executives pressuring you. My way or the highway. Then we might have had a good film.

I feel sorry for mmo-champion now, during the drought of non-content.
    >WoW's history
    >Overwatch theories
    >Warcraft movie info

It must be hard to fill up that news page nowadays.
    Thank god for the microholidays that 1% of the population cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Yeaaa....no. Duncan, you should have dropped your balls of steel on the table and just pushed your own thing. Fuck the executives pressuring you. My way or the highway. Then we might have had a good film.
    If only it worked that way. The director doesn’t have much of a say in these things unfortunately.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Duncan Jones is a terrible director and should be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    I disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    If only it worked that way. The director doesn’t have much of a say in these things unfortunately.
    Especially not a director with what? Maybe 3 movies under his belt. That guy had no power to do anything. He was lap dog at best with no clout to throw around to get his "so called" vision to happen.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-02-26 at 02:47 PM.

Can anyone explain to a non overwatch player the effect a new hero has on the game?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who ever it is it might be overwatch agent this time.