Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Haha, just a weird video I found that made me think of them. Very odd indeed.
    This is an actual good video of Sethrak, though.

This is a really good video show casing what they look like and their racial mount might share this with others I really find it a waste if they were to fade into obscurity when the next expac comes out these guys really need to be an allied race in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    This is a really good video show casing what they look like and their racial mount might share this with others I really find it a waste if they were to fade into obscurity when the next expac comes out these guys really need to be an allied race in my opinion.
    It's just me pulling this all out of my ass, but considering they share the worgen skeleton in some way, it makes me really hopeful on them being an allied race. All the other races so far have shared skeletons with current races, and they are putting sooooo much work into these guys that there is no way they just throw them out after what, 2 questing zones of them?

7+ Year Old Account
    If Sethrak end ups being Alliance counter part for Vulpera i will forgive Blizzard for stupid Void Elves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    It's just me pulling this all out of my ass, but considering they share the worgen skeleton in some way, it makes me really hopeful on them being an allied race. All the other races so far have shared skeletons with current races, and they are putting sooooo much work into these guys that there is no way they just throw them out after what, 2 questing zones of them?
    Well there is also a dungeon, Temple of Sethraliss. It looks pretty amazing and would be an awesome home base for the "good" Sethrak that are currently speculated to be followers of this loa.

Fly through of the dungeon.

Here are some links to their animations.

Hopefully never.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    Well there is also a dungeon, Temple of Sethraliss. It looks pretty amazing and would be an awesome home base for the "good" Sethrak that are currently speculated to be followers of this loa.

Fly through of the dungeon.
    I don't know why but dungeon design gives me Nerubian vibes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    If Sethrak end ups being Alliance counter part for Vulpera i will forgive Blizzard for stupid Void Elves.
    I earnestly think it will.

We know that both Goblin and Worgen rigs lack facial rigging and will need facial rigging to be updated to current Player Model Quality (Something the Devs are trying to do before BFA ends). By using the Vulpera model generation as a basis for creating facial rigging on the Goblin Rig, that work can be carried forward into updating the Goblin Models by putting them right onto the new facial rigging.

Sethrak use the Worgen rigging, and can thus be used on the same basis: As a way to update the Rig with facial rigging to allow for the future update of the Worgen Model. Essentially killing two birds with one stone. Or, at least, severely wounding them both.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

They will not be a playable race. Unfortunately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I earnestly think it will.

We know that both Goblin and Worgen rigs lack facial rigging and will need facial rigging to be updated to current Player Model Quality (Something the Devs are trying to do before BFA ends). By using the Vulpera model generation as a basis for creating facial rigging on the Goblin Rig, that work can be carried forward into updating the Goblin Models by putting them right onto the new facial rigging.

Sethrak use the Worgen rigging, and can thus be used on the same basis: As a way to update the Rig with facial rigging to allow for the future update of the Worgen Model. Essentially killing two birds with one stone. Or, at least, severely wounding them both.
    Now i understand why Sethrak animations reminded me worgen's.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    "Attach points bro"
    Well you clearly have a lot of experience, mind giving Blizzard some pointers?

- - - Updated - - -

I'VE BEEN WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME! IT LOOKS PERFECT!

I shall become a furry and join the crusade of kicking and screaming until we get what we demand!!
    Obviously the Sethrak will never be an allied race, but I'm totally in support for this abomination to be in game.
    I'd prefer it to be horde so I could laugh more often seeing them in raids.

"Why do you keep missing mechanics?"
    "Bruh, this Sethrak over here is way too distracting."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    They will not be a playable race. Unfortunately.
    Why? Is there some reasons? I can't remember when non playable race got its own mount.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why but dungeon design gives me Nerubian vibes.
    Both are underground, part of a larger complex of open caves, with areas visible beyond the dungeon's playable scope indicating a larger society. They also both use hints of Egyptian Styles in certain bits of their architecture or North African vibes in their use of rugs and some of the patterns scattered about?

Also I think that would make and awesome "Allied Race Hub" for them, too!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why? Is there some reasons? I can't remember when non playable race got its own mount.
    Vykrl got there own mounts with the dragons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Vykrl got there own mounts with the dragons.
    Who the hell is Vykrl?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell is Vykrl?
    Vrykul* .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Did you know that humans are animals? Trolls are furry, orcs are basically pig people, draenei are goats, worgen are wolves, tauren are cows...

That's not even touching on the extra races we've had since forever. Kobolds, those pig people in southern barrens, sporelings or whatever, the midget furry race that gives yaks car washes, all dragon races are lizards, hozen that fling poo, murlocs, jinyu, walrus taunka people...

Like, this isn't new. Let people enjoy things.
    NO!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Obviously the Sethrak will never be an allied race, but I'm totally in support for this abomination to be in game.
    I'd prefer it to be horde so I could laugh more often seeing them in raids.

"Why do you keep missing mechanics?"
    "Bruh, this Sethrak over here is way too distracting."
    Would be funny if they put physics on there heads so the wobble about as the run if they have plate helms haha

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell is Vykrl?
    Vykarl is a nice guy once you get to know him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Indeed wich is why I would find it a complete waste to throw them onto the same pile that Drogbar and Co now occupy only relevant for like 1 and half zones only to be forgotten when the next expac rolls out,they look awesome in my opinion and the game is in my mind due for a reptile race, at this point I really dont care wich faction they would join but personally I think they would really fit with the Alliance as the "not really bad guys" or Forsaken of the faction we need some thing in that faction that isnt a goody two shoes race and adhere to human cultural standards and it needs some racial diveristy in my opinion of course.

n e v e r ! ! ! It looks like crap, exactly like vulpera or even worse!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I really, deeply, hope that Sethrak become a playable race with only -minor- changes (Female model looking almost identical but lacking the eye horns and wearing clothing differently, but otherwise being the same, different male/female voices).

Sethrak are awesome and would make an -amazing- Allied Race for the Worgen instead of "Nelf Worgen" which would be yet -another- elf race...
    HOW COULD YOU PUT A HELM ON THAT HEAD?? Rly guys, you don't even care about how armor will look? How THAT tail will look trough your PLATE pants or robe? same for vulpera, how that tail and those ears will look in armor? I can tell you honestly how this races will look in ARMOR, they will look like C R A P!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1312 View Post
    n e v e r ! ! ! It looks like crap, exactly like vulpera or even worse!

- - - Updated - - -

HOW COULD YOU PUT A HELM ON THAT HEAD?? Rly guys, you don't even care about how armor will look? How THAT tail will look trough your PLATE pants or robe? same for vulpera, how that tail and those ears will look in armor? I can tell you honestly how this races will look in ARMOR, they will look like C R A P!
    Lots of ways to put a helmet on that head. Or they could just not wear helmets? Most players hide them, anyhow, and it's not like there isn't precedent in the troll/tauren "No Boots" department. And their tail would stick out just like a Draenei's, but longer.

Like... If the armor not fitting on them like you'd like is the reason for them not to become an allied race, it's not a really strong argument at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1312 View Post
    HOW COULD YOU PUT A HELM ON THAT HEAD??
    funkyimg.com/i/2CP5r.jpg
    hmmmm really how?