Poll: favorite vanilla raid?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what was your favorite raid in vanilla?

vote in the poll and post here!

Can I vote for Kharazan? I know it was BC but I think that one was the funnest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatfire View Post
    Can I vote for Kharazan? I know it was BC but I think that one was the funnest for me.
    nope vanilla only YOUR KIND ISNT WELCOME HERE!

ZG - my first raid experience. Loved the look and sound. Chance at the raptor mount was always exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    ZG - my first raid experience. Loved the look and sound. Chance at the raptor mount was always exciting!
    i voted bwl cause i never got to fully clear naxx. had like 4 bosses down and that was it.

aq40 was a chore as well as mc. though my favorite moment in raiding was the first time we downed ragnaros. the nerd screams were glorious that day.

10+ Year Old Account
    AQ40, didn't care for the look of Naxx, but I didn't really dislike it either.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Naxxramas, incredibly atmospheric. Intimidating at the time in a way raids aren't now with all the difficulty settings and accessibility.

ZG ... just because of the memories and fun I had with friends.

The 40 man raids were a pain for our guild because we struggled to get the numbers but ZG times were heaps of fun. Didn't get to experience Naxx during Vanilla we were still doing AQ 20 due to numbers.

wow bwl winning! keep the posts comin guys!

I started raiding in MC but by the time I joined the guild most of it was cleared and I only was in on Rag for the first kill. BWL though I got to progress start to finish and it was my first WoW raid to do so. For that reason it will always be my first love in raiding.

BWL because dragons!

Naxx was great for a while though, but it's too punishing to keep up and finished a lot of guilds

5+ Year Old Account
    I love them all for different reasons but Naxx is my favourite.

MC does hold a special place in my heart though, being the first raid dungeon I entered. It was so big, intimidating and simply epic.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

AQ40, cleared every boss in there, only got halfway through Naxx so it was bittersweet raiding there.

BWL was the raid I looked forward to the most back in 2006, at the time I didn't really like the scourge angle, but I never played the Warcraft series and didn't know about Arthas etc.

MC for me.. It was my first and it was in MC that we started bonding as a guild throughout the fun raiding nights + it was the only raid in vanilla that had the chance to drop the rare legendary weapons and I still remember when my shammy got the eye from ragnaros, as well as our first raggy kill. Also, we had a live guild gathering and a MC raid night together at an internet cafe. Overall just great memories from that place.

Deleted
    BWL for me! [Mish'undare, Circlet of the Mind Flayer] for base DKP cos no one else wanted a 'Grey Whitemane's Chapeau' or already had Netherwind. Managed to snag a [Staff of the Shadow Flame] a couple of weeks later thanks in part to the cheap hat! Was nice to get the crit gear ready for a switch to fire on the mage going into AQ!

wow im suprised bwl is still in the lead.

Deleted
    BWL! Loved that raid! ^_^

How come you don't have Onyxia's Lair?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    How come you don't have Onyxia's Lair?
    oh shit. sorry i forgot that one.