Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    I really don't like the ranks for profession recipes. I don't like the excessive questing for professions. It really turned me off of questing on alts.
    I kinda like the ranking. It helped me make a lot of money with cooking and professions, to "get better" at what you do and make more product with less mats.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    You can still do that in lfr though!
    Not really :/ i have been in LFR for the last 3 weeks and OH MY GOD! everyone is like 3m hp and dying from critters,i can no longer wank while running LFR blizz destroyed my content :/\

Quote Originally Posted by Gaimen View Post
    Legendaries. Some were mandatory but because of the number of them it took forever to get the one you needed and was a huge barrier to main switching. Glad the ap system is changing.
    I'll agree with this one.

Some were just shit legendaries and the RNG of getting the one you needed for your class was frustrating.

It can make it look as if some people weren't performing to par on boss fights if they didn't have the legendaries that others had, when they were actually doing just fine for the gear they had.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Well most of all the extreme RNG in gearing. It's too transparent, greedy, arbitrary and quite frankly rude. The worst of it is that in order to facilitate the extreme RNG in PvE, they had to remove any sort of meaningful PvP gear progression. Absolutely the worst aspect of the expansion for me.

Do I not want it repeated? of course. But I know Blizzard and things can only get worse. So basically I just hope they figure out a way to give PvP meaningful progression and put the breaks on the greed a little bit. If you want me engaged and subscribed, make the game fun for me, don't make everything a slot machine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I'm with you 100% on that shit. I think the World bosses should ALSO scale their loot with your ilvl. Or at least give a chance to.
    We have literally 3 tiers of world bosses now.

Broken Isle
    Broken Shore
    Argus Invasion

Nobody literally give a fucks about the first 2 tier unless they are DK war or shaman due to artifact skins.

I mean...really...Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    My #1 has already been granted... no more Legion-style legendaries.
    I never thought i would agree with a gnome but anyway +1

Deleted
    Legion Legendary System would have been still fine if they added the essence catch up.
    Still rng but way more better.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    We have literally 3 tiers of world bosses now.

Broken Isle
    Broken Shore
    Argus Invasion

Nobody literally give a fucks about the first 2 tier unless they are DK war or shaman due to artifact skins.

I mean...really...Blizzard...
    True. And even leveling alts, you can just totally skip ALL Broken Shore WQ's and head straight to Argus. Releasing patches that render enormous gameplay systems totally obsolete then would be a major concern in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I'd be hard pressed to say it's worse than the legiondaries but definitely a tie as far as Legion is concerned. To see the legendary system be dropped is great.
    I'd argue that Legendaries at least have a chance to be done right with a rethink. They said it themselves that if they did it again they all would have been utility only and have nothing to do with dps. I think that could have worked.

Titanforging is flat out unsalvageable as a concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    I'd argue that Legendaries at least have a chance to be done right with a rethink. They said it themselves that if they did it again they all would have been utility only and have nothing to do with dps. I think that could have worked.

Titanforging is flat out unsalvageable as a concept.
    I think Legendaries should only be given as Transmog skins, to be honest, going forward.

Make some REALLY cool skins that can drop for you, no stat impacts.

Legendaries
    TitanForge
    Dailly AP grind
    min-max old tier sets and trinkets caused by titanforges.
    Antoran Wastes-like maps
    Suramar-like maps.
    Whole expantion without flying.
    Last edited by Sabinn; 2018-02-27 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    A lot of "titanforge"

Without any explanation.

Why this doesn't surprise me?

-Legendaries, which are already being axed.

-Early iteration of Artifact Power. Hopefully Azerite/Heart of Azeroth is more forgiving.

-Excessive RNG such as Paragon mounts.

-Titanforging in raids. Apparently they are scaling it back so I guess that's half of a victory.

Titan forging is really there for those guilds that get stuck on a boss to slowly get more gear so they can get past a fight sooner with good rng. As an ex hardcore raider I can see the appeal but really it just saves blizzard from nerfing bosses into the ground as much.

Shit leveling that is slow as hell and takes forever, I don't care about the leveling experience. I just want to be max level and run Dungeons.

Deleted
    Buy a boost?

The ridiculous RNG. It sucks that you can have 2 people of equal skill and class who got the same base drops and did all the same content and have 1 doing like 40% more damage than the other because they got lucky with legendary drops and titanforging rolls. Having RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG just makes it even worse. When the best version of something is that item with a socket and titanforged as high as possible and has a tertiary stat, getting an item that is short of those things (the tertiary stat being absent is a little meh, in general, but having it is still nice) on top of the item even dropping to begin with, is just asinine. Having it drop can be challenge enough for those with shit luck. Then needing it to roll a socket and titanforge like 14 times to get a decent level on it is way too much.

Deleted
    40% more dps due to legendary? Seems legit.

40% more dps due to a tf? Seems you suck prettt much at your class.

TF doesn't make a gap that huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    One and done.

Pity its the one categorically bad thing Legion introduced thats being carried over whether we like it or not.

No.

Having one stupidly well itemised item be your go-to BIS for an entire expansion because it has a miniscule chance to titanforge up to current/close to current item level is cancerous. In no other expansion would you have a situation as dumb as the one with the Arcano crystal.
    how can titan forge be bis for an entire xpansions when they capped itemlevel, you couldnt go higher in EN than 895 or 925 in NH, which is now trash
    even in ToS highest was 955 which you had to be super lucky and is now just average

not to mention that this is just one slot out of 16, so you had to be super lucky 16x
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-02-27 at 05:04 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The entire expansion.