Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I would actually take that job right now. Having to miss out on Olive Garden angers me a bit, but I still have the stadium job and tomorrow I have that interview to be a substitute custodian for a school system. I feel good about the interview.
    Why did you miss it?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Why did you miss it?
    The logistics just didn't fully work. I couldn't get on the clock at a half hour, so that meant I would have to wait and take the bus for two hours then when I get off of work I'd have to do it again. Four hours every single day just doesn't work for me, plus I couldn't keep looking for work if I took it, and I would have to give up the one last thing I really don't want to give up.

All in all it was just not going to work in the end.

The stadium job will work perfectly though. It's only about a mile from my house, I can get to it really easy, the pay will be about the same as taking Olive Garden with bus fair and I won't need to give that one thing up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well last night my step-dad almost kicked the new guy out because of all the weed. Then the next morning his room reeks of weed. I can only hope some hammers are getting brought down, it's going to be so much fun.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

Its far too early and ive got an upset stomach and feel Ill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its far too early and ive got an upset stomach and feel Ill.
    oh you poor thing *pat pats*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    oh you poor thing *pat pats*
    Head pats best
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-02-27 at 09:35 AM.

First decent night of sleep in forever. I'm starting to think I might be allergic to weed.

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

Looks like MMOC was updated.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you sleep, Golden?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-02-28 at 01:45 AM.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    watched the blackest of panthers yesterday ... 'twas alright

watched the blackest of panthers yesterday ... 'twas alright
    Very monetary of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely not the best marvel movie though ... more like one of the weaker ones. the ratings are deceivingly useless, as always

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely not the best marvel movie though ... more like one of the weaker ones. the ratings are deceivingly useless, as always
    Definitely having issues with that lately. Fuuka, low scores, really liked it. Steins;Gate, one of the highest rated anime ever, didn't love it. Oh well.

Rating from critics are on technical things in the movie. Of course that doesn't you mean you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Definitely having issues with that lately. Fuuka, low scores, really liked it. Steins;Gate, one of the highest rated anime ever, didn't love it. Oh well.
    Remember just because something is rated low or high doesn't automatically mean you'll enjoy it. You can like anything that's universally agreed to be terrible. It's not wrong to like something that's deemed "bad", but it's good to at least acknowledge the flaws something has, no matter if it is deemed good or bad by many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Rating from critics are on technical things in the movie. Of course that doesn't you mean you will like it.
    that's the thing, the technical part was just... not as good as usual ... i dare to say it was rather bland at most parts.
    the whole movie had these americanish racist undertones that just feel odd... and it takes itself way to serious.

also the main villain, while played good, was just stupid in his motivation and goals

it's not a bad or awful movie, but certainly not one i would want to watch again (and that is rare for a marvel movie)

that's the thing, the technical part was just... not as good as usual ... i dare to say it was rather bland at most parts.
    the whole movie had these americanish racist undertones that just feel odd... and it takes itself way to serious.

also the main villain, while played good, was just stupid in his motivation and goals

it's not a bad or awful movie, but certainly not one i would want to watch again (and that is rare for a marvel movie)
    I haven't seen it myself, so I can't say for certain if what you are saying is sound, but I'm only saying that you won't always like something that has rave reviews. People love Harry Potter, but when I look at it I can only see a sea of plot devices, deus ex machinas, a terrible main character, and a world with just enough world building in it that you can see yourself in it, but that you can see every nick, scratch, and hole.

Warglebargloooo

That's a lot of 37s.

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?