Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Did that worgen was human or night elf?

Although human worgens existed since Vanilla. Pyrewood village in Silverpine Forest.
    yes but they were neither alliance nor horde, they were feral and they surely didn't ally themselves with an entire raid to take down illidan or yogg soran (also if i remember right, the black harvest who were in raid said entire raid run away and didn't kill him)
    a worgen warlock with an alliance or horde raid will surely make ppl talk instead of treat him like yeah normal worgens are everywhere
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.

The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.

The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.

And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.

Blizzard wtf?
    Stop crying "Horde Bias", you're acting as if "badass Draenor Orcs" are anything more than brown orcs while comparing it to "dark skin elves", it's the exact same thing, same for the lightforged & highmountain, what's the difference from their original races? new horns and minor details. Not to mention, you're acting as if Nightborne & Highmountain are the only ones with a solid background. Have you missed everything since Vanilla involving the Dark Irons and their relations to the Alliance, Ragnaros, their Blackrock Mountain and the events that have occured there between them and other lore figures/factions.

There's a theory too that Alliance got Void Elves and Horde got Nightborne to share skeletons the adjacent faction didn't have before. Nightborne don't share the exact skeleton but Horde now has a race similar to Nelves while Ally has one similar to Belves. As for antlers = glorious while normal tauren are "clumsy fat-asses", that's a phat load of BS, cop on.

Much like your post ending:

Harbour wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.

The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.

The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.

And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.

Blizzard wtf?
    Stop crying "Horde Bias", you're acting as if "badass Draenor Orcs" are anything more than brown orcs while comparing it to "dark skin elves", it's the exact same thing, same for the lightforged & highmountain, what's the difference from their original races? new horns and minor details. Not to mention, you're acting as if Nightborne & Highmountain are the only ones with a solid background. Have you missed everything since Vanilla involving the Dark Irons and their relations to the Alliance, Ragnaros, their Blackrock Mountain and the events that have occured there between them and other lore figures/factions. Meanwhile comparing Highmountain and Lightforged, they share similar flows of story when it comes to previously being a part of the majority of their race till being separated and blessed differently in some way. Highmountain with the horns of Eche'ro(?) and Lightforged by the Naaru

There's a theory too that Alliance got Void Elves and Horde got Nightborne to share skeletons the adjacent faction didn't have before. Nightborne don't share the exact skeleton but Horde now has a race similar to Nelves while Ally has one similar to Belves. As for antlers = glorious while normal tauren are "clumsy fat-asses", that's a phat load of BS, cop on.

Much like your post ending:

Harbour wtf?