City just need 15 points to wrap up the league

45 mins for only 1 goal and I get €280 richer.

Looks like that won't come to pass judging by how city have torn arsenal apart in the opening half

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    45 mins for only 1 goal and I get €280 richer.

Looks like that won't come to pass judging by how city have torn arsenal apart in the opening half
    If city were smart they would take off the stars and not risk injurying them instead of getting 10-0

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Well I'm gonna sleep wake me up if Wenger's been sacked.

I think Josh Kroenke is ready to bin Wenger but I have no trust or faith that he could even name a top manager, let alone be able to get one.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/gunnerblog/statu...28990908551168

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Neymar out of the CL and the 2018 Worldcup.
    Oh boy i hope Brasil meet Germany again in this WC.

15+ Year Old Account
    World Cup too? I thought I read it was a 6-8 week injury. Sucks for him and Brazil, especially after the back injury he got in the last WC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Neymar out of the CL and the 2018 Worldcup.
    Oh boy i hope Brasil meet Germany again in this WC.
    They hope he'll be fit for the WC. Up to 3 months out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43235507

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    They hope he'll be fit for the WC. Up to 3 months out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43235507
    That was the goal of the operation after all: Lower the risk of a new injury while also getting 100% fit for the WC. After that disaster at the last WC it would be a huge loss for Neymar to be out of this one. Although I can see PSG reveling in joy if he misses the WC, they'll have him for the entire summer.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-03-02 at 05:54 AM.

He'll be fit for the WC.

Deleted
    Brighton must fancy beating the Arsenal Invisibles at the weekend. (weather permitting)

Woy won an award for being the best manager in the universe or something yday.

skynet says we are staying up : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43202293
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-03-02 at 07:38 AM.

Stoke, Swansea, and Crystal Palace can all get relegated and not a single person would miss them. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th most deserving teams of relegation, right after Arsenal.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2018-03-02 at 12:56 PM.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Stoke, Palace, and Crystal Palace can all get relegated and not a single person would miss them. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th most deserving teams of relegation, right after Arsenal.
    Palace are getting relegated twice? They that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Palace are getting relegated twice? They that bad?
    I meant Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    He'll be fit for the WC.
    Fit for WC dont mean he can play as a team, Brasils team is new and just played the qualification and now the test games starts and he is missing.
    In 3 weeks Germany - Brasil friendly, i bet Löw will just throw the B-Team at them and lose 3-1 to look weak.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Stoke, Swansea, and Crystal Palace can all get relegated and not a single person would miss them. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th most deserving teams of relegation, right after Arsenal.
    ctd123 right now:

Deleted
    Pretty much, don't think it will be good if the Prem goes back to having Anfield as the only other ground with atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Pretty much, don't think it will be good if the Prem goes back to having Anfield as the only other ground with atmosphere.
    Think you can get anything out of the utd game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Think you can get anything out of the utd game?
    smells like a 2-0 united to me.

We got Stoke City away and West Brom at home on the last 2 games of the season. Relatively tough run with United Chelsea (huddlesfield lul) Liverpool, then all the mid table clubs next month.

Will go to the wire.

No Zaha or Cheek either.

- - - Updated - - -

Patrick Bamford reminds me of Harry Kane a bit.