Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My hope and desire for the MCU is to keep doing what it's doing, if for no other reason than to keep pissing off people like Torto and Hammerfest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why is your top hope/desire something that already happened?

I don't really have any specific hopes and desires beyond them continuing to make entertaining movies.
    Which of those already happened exactly?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Aside from not getting why it even matters if they are "out of wedlock" or not, unless you're just LOOKING for reasons to be offended, but even if you are, Skaar was the son of Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong. Hulk and Caiera were married. Daken is the son of Wolverine and Itsu, who were, you got it, married. X-23 isn't even Wolverine's kid, she's a clone, so not sure how she even counts in this discussion, likewise Lyra isn't the Hulk's kid either, she has a mother and father in a completely different universe and time period.

As for my hopes, give me a freakin Moon Knight movie, or series(provided it's not Iron Fist bad), or have him show up in Daredevil/Punisher, just do SOMETHING with him.
    Isn’t Lyra from a universe where there are no men or something? I’ve never bothered to look into her so I might be wrong.

now that Disney owns Fox I want to see a thunderbolts movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    now that Disney owns Fox I want to see a thunderbolts movie.
    Oh I’d love to see the thunderbolts who would you want on the team? I think it would be great if they had penance though without civil war they would have to build him up some other way. It would also be great to have a good juggernaut on screen.

Both MCU and DC agree to stop making hero films for awhile and try making different films entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I didn't say I was offended. I said I liked the Marvel heroes better when they weren't having so many kids, particularly out of wedlock.
    But being in or out of wedlock is completely, totally, 100% irrelevant...unless you a specifically LOOKING for a reason to be offended. That is literally the absolute ONLY reason for being "out of wedlock to be mentioned AT ALL. So if you aren't looking for reasons to be offended, you would not have mentioned it at all, cause literally, there is no other reason to bring it up. Since you did...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Isn’t Lyra from a universe where there are no men or something?
    No. Her universe has plenty of men. Her mom comes from a tribe of women who keep men as slaves and servants. There are other tribes of men who try to raid her tribe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Both MCU and DC agree to stop making hero films for awhile and try making different films entirely
    Dc can’t even make good hero films I doudt they could do any other kind better. Though I would enjoy if marvel made some none hero films, I remeber the lords of Avalon comics they made i would love to see a movie of thoses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No. Her universe has plenty of men. Her mom comes from a tribe of women who keep men as slaves and servants. There are other tribes of men who try to raid her tribe.
    Ah I didn’t know that, I’ve only seen her in a few comics like when the hulk was doc green so I don’t know much about her.

Budapest - The Movie
    Deadpool + Spiderman
    Deadpool + X23 + Clones
    Angela - The Movie
    Angela 2 - The Movie now kicks Thors ass
    Unworthy Thor
    Good Hulk Movie
    Good Wolverine Movie
    And all kinds of good Symbiont movies, i like the first Cpt. Venom when Red Hulk got possest by the Ghost Rider and a Symbiont.

Last edited by Miyagie; 2018-03-02 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Oh I’d love to see the thunderbolts who would you want on the team? I think it would be great if they had penance though without civil war they would have to build him up some other way. It would also be great to have a good juggernaut on screen.
    I was thinking with the punisher, deadpool, ghost rider, elektra, venom and red hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    My hope and desire for the MCU is to keep doing what it's doing, if for no other reason than to keep pissing off people like Torto and Hammerfest.
    MCU hasn't done the things they are stating they don't want and basically you're stating you'd prefer the shitty comics, which is clearly the case as far as how they're doing right now, just to spite someone. Cute.

That'd be like saying I want Cloak to be white just to piss of tyrlaan. No Cloak is a black character and a decent one. Just like there was no reason to change the others in the COMICS which hasn't been done in the movies alone. Get better insight into an argument before you make a silly comment just to try to sound cute/funny when you missed the mark by a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Disney got the rights to F4 when they acquired Fox. You know, the first item in your list.
    Fox still exists separate from MCU even though the acquisition happened. It's still going to take some time for the actual sub divisions to work together. You're looking at maybe 2024 or so for an actual F4 movie. Cameos can probably happen though.

Deleted
    Disney got the rights to F4 when they acquired Fox. You know, the first item in your list.
    That doesn't mean MCU will do a Fantastic Four movie

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I was thinking with the punisher, deadpool, ghost rider, elektra, venom and red hulk.
    Would also be really nice having ghost rider alone would proabbly put it to the top of my list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    MCU hasn't done the things they are stating they don't want and basically you're stating you'd prefer the shitty comics, which is clearly the case as far as how they're doing right now, just to spite someone. Cute.

That'd be like saying I want Cloak to be white just to piss of tyrlaan. No Cloak is a black character and a decent one. Just like there was no reason to change the others in the COMICS which hasn't been done in the movies alone. Get better insight into an argument before you make a silly comment just to try to sound cute/funny when you missed the mark by a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox still exists separate from MCU even though the acquisition happened. It's still going to take some time for the actual sub divisions to work together. You're looking at maybe 2024 or so for an actual F4 movie. Cameos can probably happen though.
    Are you really saying they need better insite then using clock being white as an example? What white character has been turned non white please enlighten us.

10+ Year Old Account
    F4 in the MCU. I don't really care about them, but I REALLY want a decent on screen Doctor Doom and Galactuc is the only enemy I can see following on from Thanos.

a HARD R rated Gorr Trilogy for Thor.

That's about it really...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    F4 in the MCU. I don't really care about them, but I REALLY want a decent on screen Doctor Doom and Galactuc is the only enemy I can see following on from Thanos.

a HARD R rated Gorr Trilogy for Thor.

That's about it really...
    I wouldn’t mind doctor doom coming in before the FF as a doctor strange villain explore his magical side before they go into the tech side for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're going to do an FF movie for the MCU, take the Agent Carter tack and set it in the 1960s or '70s. X-Men First Class was moderately well received, and did the same kind of thing.

This gives you a few advantages; the hokeyness of the characters can be hand-waved because they're among the first "real" superheroes, timeline-wise. There's already super-science shenanigans in the era via Stark and friends, so we're just adding another branch to that tree. And you don't much up the modern MCU by having people wonder where the hell the F4 have been all this time.

Plus, the F4 have ALWAYS been the sober papa bears/mana bear of the Marvel universe. If you introduce them as "new" right now, then they're the kids, which mucks up their dynamic IMO.

Set it in the past, and then you can have "Old Man Richards" poke their nose in during the modern era if you really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post

Wait, wait. So this is a thread about the MCU, but since they went off topic and talked about the comics, I'm the one that doesn't know what I'm talking about? Clearly the line has been blurred with regards to the focus of this topic, well before I added my comment.

This is a weird angle of pedantry you're flaunting here just to White Knight.

Im more excited with DC and the development of the Justice League, I want a real Green Lantern. But as far as MCU goes I want Gambit, he is my favorite X-men and what we got was shit. I also want to see a Moon Knight film, would be great with his many personalities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If they're going to do an FF movie for the MCU, take the Agent Carter tack and set it in the 1960s or '70s. X-Men First Class was moderately well received, and did the same kind of thing.

This gives you a few advantages; the hokeyness of the characters can be hand-waved because they're among the first "real" superheroes, timeline-wise. There's already super-science shenanigans in the era via Stark and friends, so we're just adding another branch to that tree. And you don't much up the modern MCU by having people wonder where the hell the F4 have been all this time.

Plus, the F4 have ALWAYS been the sober papa bears/mana bear of the Marvel universe. If you introduce them as "new" right now, then they're the kids, which mucks up their dynamic IMO.

Set it in the past, and then you can have "Old Man Richards" poke their nose in during the modern era if you really want to.
    They could always go the ultimate route and make them younger yet still older then the likes of spider man. Though I think that will only work if we have some hero’s rotate out like tony dieing in infinity war.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess we'll see if they stick to their plan to release the Gambit film next year. I may be delayed a bit though.

- - - Updated - - -

Tony and Cap are both in danger of dying in either IW or the next film. Cap feels likely considering we have other shield bearers who have been introduced but haven't had solo films yet.
    I don’t really see cap dieing as him and Bucky seem to have the most going for them. Can’t say I feel the same with iron man he seems mostly played out at this point to a underwhelming degree. Other then a back drop for Pete I don’t see tony geting any thing good.