Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Yet you insist on harassing by saying other people talking about something is "autistic screeching".
    How was I harassing anyone, I just said I wasn't doing it. If others are doing it because they wish to disregard things just to get angry about other things that is their prerogative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Annnnd he wasnt talking about legion.
    1st- his reply was to a person that said sindy is the Frost version of army, which is certainly a legion topic
    2nd- he can speak for himself, back off

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly doubt that azerite gear will include additional buttons like Sindy.

They are going spec by spec as far as I see it with retouches go, We can wait a little bit longer to see whether Dk changes are on the radar.

Dk without artifacts play really well, talents were the poor execution that happened.

Without the idiotic artifact traits that just crowded the rotation for no reason other than keep player busy, a simple talent rework might be enough in blizz's perspective.

Sadly all of this may result in the Sindy staying dead forever. Some may not like it for numeric purposes but the ones that like her for the sake of fantasy shouldn't be punished

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Never made sense for frost frostmourn doesn’t keep dragons in it.
    Pretty sure it keeps at least two dragons in it and two frost drakes.

Saphirron was from WC3 and allows you to recruit undead frost dragons to your cause and was gained well before Arthas put on the Helm of Damnation.

Then there's Sindragosa where we watch her reborn in the WotLK cinematic where Arthas plunges Frostmourne into her resting place to summon and reanimate her.

Then there are the Rhimefang and the other one that I can't remember.

Oh and there's Shivermaw from Violet Hold which should count too since Arthas is the progenitor of all the Frost Dragons.

Anyway, the full control and subjugation of the undead seems to be the job of the Helm but Frostmourne is a jail of souls and another vessel of resurrection outside of the plague of undeath.

Since the blades of the prince are reforged from Frostmourne they still hold inside them captured souls and apparently can command things resurrected by the power of the blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxium View Post
    Do you guys even understand the meaning of alpha? at least wait for the beta where things are more stable.

I mean, don't rush to conclusions...
    "It's just alpha" he said.
    "It's just beta" he said.
    "It's just a release candidate he said".
    "it's just the launch" he said.
    "It's just the first hotfix" he said.
    Meanwhile none of the problems were adressed. This has happened too many times. Besides now is exactly the time to voice concerns, because the current direction blizzard has shown so far is not exactly great. They maybe throw you a bone and replace a tlent with a butchered active artifact ability but that's about it.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-03-02 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    yep. it is. moving on
    Watch out guys! Bad ass coming through

I'll miss it if it's gone. It's one of the biggest reasons I mostly played Frost over Unholy, despite 2H being gone. (Although Masterfrost rotation would've chased me to Unholy if that hadn't been killed off.)
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Sindy brought some good and much needed aesthetic flavor to the spec. While yes it's a hard hitting ability I always hated the cooldown at 5 minutes(i know thronebreaker/runic chills drop the cooldown significantly but it's still too long imho....they should've gone from 3s to 2s with runic chills...not 3-1, then it would be a high end artifact ability).

It should become baseline though...so pretty dumb if they're getting rid of her as an ability for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    well that's sad tbh, sindragosa's fury truelly brought some epic flavour for frost death knights. its so iconical, doing the ability LK did on wotlk cinematic.
    hope DK community raises their voices now when the game is during alpha stage. Beta stage might be too late. Blizzard usually dont change dramaticly, more fine tuning and fixing the system they implemented. Lets face it, every expansion that goes into Beta goes live with as low issues as possible.
    I hope we stop being such a ridiculously stupid community that's insanely divided on frost vs unholy this beta. The original launch state of frost was utter shit and you had unholys saying things arent final stop freaking out blah blah....then you had frosts shitting on unholys during nighthold then vice versa in TOS due to unholy being better and it goes on. I expect more of the same in BFA and why I'll be glad to move back to the shaman community who aren't so engrossed in Enh vs Ele but the class as a whole.

In before BUT EVERY CLASS COMMUNITY IS LIKE THAT!?!?!?!?! You're not wrong, but the DK community is exceptionally toxic when it comes to Frost vs Unholy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I'm aware. It doesn't change my sentiment toward the ability. It was boring and did little for me in terms of class fantasy. If anything, the resurrection and subsequent shrinking of a dragon I killed years ago was somewhat immersion breaking.

I understand that undead can be reanimated, but there wasn't any lore or anything behind Sindragosa's return; she was just there.
    We have a reforged frostmourne essentially.....That is the lore behind her return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Personally I think it sucks, it's really not good but I hope they give us something else and more fun.
    For exemple, my WW monk 40 second CD, Strike of Winderload, hit almost as hard as Sindragosa but it's on a 40 second CD not fucking
    5 minutes!!
    I brought this up at the beginning of the expansion and was told they need it for their rotation stop whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxium View Post
    Do you guys even understand the meaning of alpha? at least wait for the beta where things are more stable.

I mean, don't rush to conclusions...
    Ah yes, knew this would come around at some point....at what point is it actually okay to voice concerns? Frost DKs laid out tons of concerns in Legion beta and we came into the expansion as a massive turd that a fly wouldn't touch. Yes we got buffed around ToV and were top tier in NH(thanks set bonuses and buffs to BoS) but went right back into the shitter for ToS....to finally be an upper third again for ABT. However we needed a tier bonus to increase the damage of two abilities by 15% and without that or even if it was 10% we would be near the bottom of the middle third.

I hate this shit..it's just alpha don't worry....no I will worry...EVERY beta/alpha is literally the same....people post concerns and get shot down with don't worry it's not done yet it's just alpha/beta....No sorry it's never too early to start voicing concerns....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Personally I think it sucks, it's really not good but I hope they give us something else and more fun.
    For exemple, my WW monk 40 second CD, Strike of Winderload, hit almost as hard as Sindragosa but it's on a 40 second CD not fucking
    5 minutes!!
    Nothing about this is true, SF hits about 4x as hard as SotWl does, and has much more of an ability to use it for hitting multiple mobs. Looking at the rank 1 log on monks, theres crits for 5.5mish Max and around 2.5 none, Ive seen SF goes for well over 16m, and Noncrit for as high as 9. Not even close to the same damage.

Also, the CD on SF is about 2 mins 45 seconds after trait is added in. Nowhere near 5 minutes, I'd take SF over Strike all day, every day.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Nothing about this is true, SF hits about 4x as hard as SotWl does, and has much more of an ability to use it for hitting multiple mobs. Looking at the rank 1 log on monks, theres crits for 5.5mish Max and around 2.5 none, Ive seen SF goes for well over 16m, and Noncrit for as high as 9. Not even close to the same damage.

Also, the CD on SF is about 2 mins 45 seconds after trait is added in. Nowhere near 5 minutes, I'd take SF over Strike all day, every day.
    This, and also Strike of the Windlord doesn't even do full damage against multiple targets (has the same diminishing returns on AoE that Breath of Sindragosa does).

Honestly i dont give a shit as long as they give frost more abilities. Thats not gonna happen anyway so its a lose, lose