Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Not sure where anyone got the idea elves were suppose to be youthful and beautiful. Least not in warcraft. They are humans with pointed ears and fangs.

Even dungeons and dragons elves werent. They visibly aged just didnt get feeble and had sharp features many would consider unattractive
    Actually people got that idea from Blizzard. Elves in the books are gorgeous and graceful, and physically attractive to any race that seems to perceive them. Even Dwarves, that should have totally different standards about what is beautiful in their eyes, are mesmerized by elven beauty. And in the end, they inevitably end up bedding Humans, (All Windrunners) or trying to (Kael'thas).

So I don't think Blizzard has been any more mature about elves than the players have, in the past. They've been depicted as the standard of beauty of Azeroth, that exists practically always as a love interest to the Human protagonists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    Have you ever seen Anasterian?

Elves can age, even, perhaps shockingly, if they're women. I'd argue that Liadrin looks fantastic in Hearthstone, just a bit more masculine. But hey, if that makes you uncomfortable.
    Liadrin, presumably, isn't anywhere near as old as him. Blood of the Highborne portrayed her as quite youthful and it's only been a few decades since then (Elves live thousands of years, so aging is slower for them).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw has this been discussed?
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=150734/air-stike
    Use: Instantly complete a world quest in the Barrens Warfront.

I think we might be getting small zone revamps into phased Warfront versions with world quests in them
    Is it me or does it sound like 'Warfronts' might be similar to Legion's 7.2 invasions? Appearing randomly on the world map and phasing the zone with world quests that progress towards goals and what have you.

Also there were some datamined messages about this, Bilgewater and the 'last bastion' of the Horde in the Eastern Kingdoms back in January. The gates of Mulgore being the end goal of the warfront for Allliance most likely.

Not sure if that matters but I was told that for WoW Callendar for year 2018 Hakkar's artwork is shown for July.

Something to tinfoil I guess :P
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Actually people got that idea from Blizzard. Elves in the books are gorgeous and graceful, and physically attractive to any race that seems to perceive them. Even Dwarves, that should have totally different standards about what is beautiful in their eyes, are mesmerized by elven beauty. And in the end, they inevitably end up bedding Humans, (All Windrunners) or trying to (Kael'thas).

So I don't think Blizzard has been any more mature about elves than the players have, in the past. They've been depicted as the standard of beauty of Azeroth, that exists practically always as a love interest to the Human protagonists.
    It's not a bad thing either.

Use: Instantly complete a world quest in the Barrens Warfront.
    I can't really say whats up until we know more.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Not sure if that matters but I was told that for WoW Callendar for year 2018 Hakkar's artwork is shown for July.

Get ready for the next redemption story!
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

That just means they consider him to be a memorable enough character to include. Which is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Get ready for the next redemption story!
    all along hakkar wanted to defeat ghuun and to do that, he had to sacrifise his picture and look like a bad guy, use the power of the enemy against him and gain more power by sacrifising innocent trolls for the greater good and now, at the end of the first raid hakkar will sacrifise himself to imprison ghuun forever and he will be his jailor.

Hey. People. People! I just noticed the Zandalar male has the hind toe-nail again!
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08BSd87cRwR87V

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Hey. People. People! I just noticed the Zandalar male has the hind toe-nail again!
    Glorious day!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Red light in the sky represents the blood moon aka the end of all things, pre patch and rising of Hakkar

JESUS CHRIST, im so fucking happy now, best birthday present i had today, my OCD can rest in piece now
    Last edited by Al-Simmons; 2018-03-04 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well too that is artwork for the Rise of the Zandalari patch...
    But I think Hakkar was a combo between a wind serpent and a snake...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Red light in the sky represents the blood moon aka the end of all things, pre patch and rising of Hakkar
    Shhh, you don't want to awaken the dark one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Glorious day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-Simmons View Post
    JESUS CHRIST, im so fucking happy now, best birthday present i had, my OCD can rest in piece now
    Yep. Now if only it could be reattached to all those Zandalari Dire Trolls and children who had their toes amputated. And Rastakhan. And Zul. And maybe have some modeling work done to bring it to the same quality as the female Troll's, or at least as good as Vol'jin's was.

But this here toe?

This is Blizzard telling you that they care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Now if only it could be reattached to all those Zandalari Dire Trolls and children who had their toes amputated. And Rastakhan. And Zul. And maybe have some modeling work done to bring it to the same quality as the female Troll's, or at least as good as Vol'jin's was.

But this here toe?
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2kRCjoK.jpg[IMG]

I mean, all they did was put the toenail on instead of adding a toe nub, but it's still something!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I hope we see Vol'dun in a week or so, or sometime next two weeks...
    Really wonder on how the story will unfold there?
    I'm excited to see a Desert zone made with modern tech, it's been too long (since Cata?).
    That, and the inevitable rekindling of the whole Vulpera crap that'll follow with Vol'dun being opened... -_-'

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, all they did was put the toenail on instead of adding a toe nub, but it's still something!
    You got what you wanted. Pray that Blizzard doesn't ruin fun again

Warrior-Magi

And people say the devs don't care! :')

Well, this is just the texture work. Modeling out the actual toe might take a bit longer.

But this here toe?

is way better than what we have in the darkspear trolls, so, im pretty happy, sure something like what the females and vol'jin have would be better, but im very satisfied with this