Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Lets face it - without Zaha you need them to fold big time.
    that donkey benteke is due a fucking session. its like betting on 0 in roulette its gotta hit some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    - No Kante
    - Plays Hazard as False 9.

Strange tactical decision. Hazard's strength is when he's on the ball. Why play him in a position where he's not going to see any of it?

Conte has gone loco.
    Next couple of months vital for Chelsea. Need to start winning.

The Battle of Stamford Bridge v2 against Spurs is looking like a game of the year contender at the moment.
    Hazard's too busy munching Biscoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    McTominay has chosen us over England

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43279384

What's Man Utd fans opinion on him? I've not seen much of him.
    Joses got the reins on him a bit at the moment, keeping his game simple as hes very young. So basically hes on winning the ball back duty/man marking.

Hes also got goals to his game we havent been able to see yet at senior level because of instructions from the boss. Potential to be a very good complete midfielder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Spurs will rattle your fucking dross. And the spurs fans will come on here and not even smack talk. weak.

United better fold over and do us a favour. Lets face it you have nothing to play for, 3 points please.
    The only people worth talking smack to on here is the Man U fans, no one else gets riled up like they do.

And you lot better smash United about, if you win it puts us within a win of taking second.

Second place isn't a trophy btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I mean i'd love to say we had a chance at finishing first but i'm not delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    UCL again this week! Reports suggest Mbappe is "highly questionable" for PSG apparently.

On the other hand, Real Madrid will be completely healthy as both Toni Kroos and Luka Modric will rejoin the squad. I just hope our shitty medical staff aren't forcing these players back too soon.

Looking at the table its pretty much taken shape for the reminder of the season imo. All 3 liverpool, utd, spurs could quite easily swap positions around but I def think thats the top 4 for the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The only people worth talking smack to on here is the Man U fans, no one else gets riled up like they do.

And you lot better smash United about, if you win it puts us within a win of taking second.
    Maybe 3 years ago, has any united fan outside of Bobby Carlos been riled up recently? United deserve scorn and ridicule this season.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Maybe 3 years ago, has any united fan outside of Bobby Carlos been riled up recently? United deserve scorn and ridicule this season.
    I dont get riled up by utd losing. I get riled up by entitled fans that say stuff like "United deserve scorn and ridicule this season."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Eh there's more chance of it with you lot.

Durrty and Frank have both given up this season, can't have banter at the Portuguese because we get called racists, no one gives enough of a toss about Scottish football to really banter Slender properly and the Wednesdayite doesn't even understand English let alone banter so there's no real challenge there.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Eh there's more chance of it with you lot.

Durrty and Frank have both given up this season, can't have banter at the Portuguese because we get called racists, no one gives enough of a toss about Scottish football to really banter Slender properly and the Wednesdayite doesn't even understand English let alone banter so there's no real challenge there.
    If we win at Stamford Bridge and we take your 4th place, I'll be bantering until the cows come home m8.
    After all, we have kind of done it before.

#2012 #NeverForget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    If we win at Stamford Bridge and we take your 4th place, I'll be bantering until the cows come home m8.
    After all, we have kind of done it before.

#2012 #NeverForget
    You don't have Costa anymore, so if we get another Battle at the Bridge i'm easily backing Spurs in the ring.

Although Dele Alli will hit the deck before the first punch is thrown so it'd still be 10v11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    I dont get riled up by utd losing. I get riled up by entitled fans that say stuff like "United deserve scorn and ridicule this season."
    I'm glad I rustle you're jimmies them.

This team has been as fun to watch as LVGs team except without all the posheshion.

Waking up and Wenger hasn't been fired. SEEEEEEETHING.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Waking up and Wenger hasn't been fired. SEEEEEEETHING.
    paddy power have paid out on him getting fired. it could still happen!

Deleted
    He'll go when they get dicked by Milan.

I'll be in Italy for the match. Should I take a banner?

Deleted
    Just find DT - he'll have you covered fam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I would recommend buying the finest Italian wine to celebrate the end of Wenger.