Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marojo60 View Post
    They could make her a Perenolde, that would mean that there are living heirs to all the human kingdoms. Then Blizzard could make the restoration of the human kingdoms a subplot in BFA now that the Alliance controls all of the Eastern Kingdoms.
    wouldn't work with the information that her paretns are from lordaeron and stormwind, not alterac

I also doubt that it's Lothars daughter. He was pretty old back then. Like , Lothar is the older brother of Varians Mother. So this woman would be around the age of Varian, making her to old to be really considered a child during the third War.

Bolvar as the Father is possible, as we never saw anything of his private live. But it's odd that she spend all the time in Kul Tiras and not back in Stormwind with her dad. So this doesn't make much sense.

Which means her Parents probably didn't survived the third War. And Daelin personally appointed someone for her, so her parants had some connection to Daelin somehow.

Deleted
    Lothar died at the end of the Second War so it's pretty unlikely it's him.

Deleted
    Bolvar would have been a refugee that fled to lordaeron with his mother. He could have met someone there and later had a daughter. He was probably a few years younger than varian and Taelia seems a similar age to Anduin. Only thing that doesnt fit is sending her to kultiras. Would be good if she was Bolvars daughter, probably the most interesting choice
    Last edited by mmoc7fbc35fa6e; 2018-03-01 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Grammar

One Option would be Rufus Montaine
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Rufus_Montaine

He was Friends with Daelin, and it's unclear from which kingdom he hails from. He died during the Battle of Theramore together with Daelin. If Taelia is his daughter, she could have been appointed to her teacher during the third war, and after it, Rufus went to Kul Tiras to visit her, but set sail with Daelin to Kalimdor instead.

Deleted
    Another possibility: What she was told about her parents is a cover story and she is in fact the bastard daughter of Daelin who was raised as a ward to not shame Katherine... a retconned Finnall Goldensword.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Finnall_Goldensword

I got another option who could be her dad.

Gavinrad the Dire
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gavinrad

He was from Stormwind, and was a Knight before becoming a Paladin.
    Also, we see in the BfA Alpha a Paladin Statue and a grave of a silver hand paladin. while some may think it's Uther, i doubt it, since Uther is layed to rest in the western plaque lands, while we don't know where Gavinrad's grave is.

Deleted
    She bastard daughter of Anduin Lothar and Lianne Menethil who share lust affair night during Second War. During giving the birth Lianne dies but before death she tells Terenas truth. Terenas says everyone mother and child didn't make it and secretly gives child to Alonsus Faol. Taelia rised by common women who tell that her father was knight from Stormwind and he died in Second War. Later during Third War Alonsus send her to Daelin with letter where he tell truth about Taelia. Daelin accept child and keep secret.

Later Katherine makes ultimatum - Anduin marries Taelia and only then Kul Tiras joins Alliance.

Blizzard kills two birds with Taelia/Anduin making them heirs to Lordaeron and Stromgarde.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Only one was retconned, the other got Deathwinged back in WC2.
    Got Deathwinged. I like that.

OT: Going by the name, maybe she's Calia's daughter. Very similar. Her mother may've given up her claim to the throne, but maybe she won't.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Why do I get the feeling her mother will turn out to be Calia and they'll pull a Jon Snow with her in the "Shes the rightful heir to the Throne" sorta shtick?

I mean it technically could work, Calia should be around her early forties now. Also Katherine says "Your father would be proud." To me that insinuates her mother is still alive cause if both her parents were dead she would have said "Your parents would be proud" I feel. (Also Taelia sorta sounds like Calia)

Now I could be way off with this, but at least in media, when a kingdom takes a Ward from another kingdom, they are almost always Royalty or Nobility of some kind, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Why do I get the feeling her mother will turn out to be Calia and they'll pull a Jon Snow with her in the "Shes the rightful heir to the Throne" sorta shtick?
    I can see this happening.

And then she marries Anduin, forging a single Human kingdom that stretches half the Eastern Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGodsStuffNotFar View Post
    She bastard daughter of Anduin Lothar and Lianne Menethil who share lust affair night during Second War. During giving the birth Lianne dies but before death she tells Terenas truth. Terenas says everyone mother and child didn't make it and secretly gives child to Alonsus Faol. Taelia rised by common women who tell that her father was knight from Stormwind and he died in Second War. Later during Third War Alonsus send her to Daelin with letter where he tell truth about Taelia. Daelin accept child and keep secret.
    A+L=T

Lordaeronbowl Get Hype

...I'll see myself out.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGodsStuffNotFar View Post

Later Katherine makes ultimatum - Anduin marries Taelia and only then Kul Tiras joins Alliance.

Blizzard kills two birds with Taelia/Anduin making them heirs to Lordaeron and Stromgarde.
    None of this works. First of all, bastards don't get to be heirs unless they are legitimized. Secondly, Menethil's Lordaeron no longer exists, having collapsed in a civil war and Forsaken kingdom rising in its place from its ashes. Thirdly, Menethil's Lordaeron had at least male preference in inheritance (since Arthas was the heir apparent despite Calia being older), with it being unknown if women could inherit at all. Finally, why would a child of Anduin Lothar get a claim on Stromgarde? He's not related to the Trollbanes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    I also doubt that it's Lothars daughter. He was pretty old back then. Like , Lothar is the older brother of Varians Mother. So this woman would be around the age of Varian, making her to old to be really considered a child during the third War.
    ...That's the Movie. Lothar had no relation to Varians mother in in-game lore.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2018-03-05 at 10:21 AM.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Or... she could be Taelia, a daughter of normal woman from Lordaeron and a knight from Stormwind we have never heard of, a completely new character.

I like speculating myself but I think it's nice to have a fresh face every now an then.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkas88 View Post
    Bolvar would have been a refugee that fled to lordaeron with his mother. He could have met someone there and later had a daughter. He was probably a few years younger than varian and Taelia seems a similar age to Anduin. Only thing that doesnt fit is sending her to kultiras. Would be good if she was Bolvars daughter, probably the most interesting choice
    This is what I thought to, and how many people know Bolvar is the new Lich King besides Sylvanas now? He did "die" with Arthas as he wanted.

Taelia sounds like a half-elf name, honestly. The retconned stepsister character could very well be it, but I'm hoping she's human.

Deleted
    If she is truly the daughter of Calia Menethil and the rightful heir to Lordaeron... Shit is going down if Sylvanas finds that out.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    If she is truly the daughter of Calia Menethil and the rightful heir to Lordaeron... Shit is going down if Sylvanas finds that out.
    Calia is still alive, so calia would have a claim, assuming females can claim the Lordaron throne. But then again Arthas declared kel'thuzad regent of Lordaeron, so going by claims Kel'thuzad tops all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Taelia could be jainas secret new lover one could hope dont ruin a guys fantasy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Taelia could be jainas secret new lover one could hope dont ruin a guys fantasy.
    Yeah, that's all fine and well, untill you realize that Taelia is an obese Kul Tiran woman.