Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Zandalari are savage, as savage as Darkspears or other troll races? No, but still savage. On the flip side, vulpera can be cute AND savage.
    I hope so, don't want "cute/stupid" race. I don't want Blizzard to make the same mistake again.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    They just need to give them Finnick's voice and you'll be ok, big boy.

Vupera Alpha animations tests -2016, colorized

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I also remember playing/storytelling Werewolf back in the nineties. Furry can go hand in hand with strong, muscular and awesome. :P
    Yeah, but werewolfes and tiny cute foxes are different things. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the zandalari are civilized
    They may live in the cities, but they were doing bloody raids on the some places leaving only corpses. Same for orcs and most of the Horde.
    Sources:
    Chronicle Part 1
    The Thunder King from patch 5.2.0
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-03-05 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Yeah, but werewolfes and tiny cute foxes are different things. :P
    Admittedly.

Which is why I'm playing a tiny magical fox in our present campaign for a change.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god they are too cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, but they...alright, you got me.

I mean they use to practice cannibalism but Blizzard decided that was unbecoming of them.
    Are you telling me that a civilized nation can not have 200+ recipes for humanoid meeeat? C'mon dude. Zandalari Chefs are masters of a craft - the things are not eaten from the ground, they are prepared with FINESSE!

Of course, but they...alright, you got me.

I mean they use to practice cannibalism but Blizzard decided that was unbecoming of them.
    for you the Mayans were savages? Europeans at that time were civilized?

The Mayans were an advanced people with a great civilization and enormous knowledge.

Europeans created huge colonial empires genocide and slave owners.

Europeans were savage?

the two civilizations were savage and civilized in some things, but that kind of savagery is not what they are thinking about the horde.
    they talk about barbarians in loincloths who can barely speak and live in huts. but even that is a lie! These people do not feel bad with that in the horde there civilized goblins with advanced technology or a European civilization like the forsaken.
    they complain only about cute things.
    They do not want something savage! they want something ugly
    savage = / = ugly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Oh my god they are too cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you telling me that a civilized nation can not have 200+ recipes for humanoid meeeat? C'mon dude. Zandalari Chefs are masters of a craft - the things are not eaten from the ground, they are prepared with FINESSE!
    you made me remember a chapter of vikings where the chefs of an emir discuss how to cook a person

The amount of whining in here about Vulpera is hilarious. People need to take a good, long and hard look at themselves and ask why they have a problem with a FANTASY RACE in a FANTASY GAME. A game they don't know all the Lore of. A game that is literally getting new Lore constantly.

for you the Mayans were savages? Europeans at that time were civilized?

The Mayans were an advanced people with a great civilization and enormous knowledge.

Europeans created huge colonial empires genocide and slave owners.

Europeans were savage?

the two civilizations were savage and civilized in some things, but that kind of savagery is not what they are thinking about the horde.
    they talk about barbarians in loincloths who can barely speak and live in huts. but even that is a lie! These people do not feel bad with that in the horde there civilized goblins with advanced technology or a European civilization like the forsaken.
    they complain only about cute things.
    They do not want something savage! they want something ugly
    savage = / = ugly

- - - Updated - - -

you made me remember a chapter of vikings where the chefs of an emir discuss how to cook a person
    You know how it is. Anything below this line is savages who aren't as smart or even basically human enough. Just a mockery of humanity who need the help from us above the line to pull them up out of their horrible, ignorant, lives.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    First it was bloodelf then nightborne and now this . The whole savage Horde theme is ruined imo .
    Goblins are the furthest thing from Savage....

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    They just need to give them Finnick's voice and you'll be ok, big boy.

I can feel it in my bones the vulpera voices will be similar to pandaren children voices - http://www.wowhead.com/sound=31639/v...child-greeting & http://www.wowhead.com/sound=31636/v...child-greeting

Nothing but a money maker, this isn't guardians of the galaxy. It's world of warcraft, I do miss the savage nature the Horde has, barely. The new generation is here and making the face of the Horde cute, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You know how it is. Anything below this line is savages who aren't as smart or even basically human enough. Just a mockery of humanity who need the help from us above the line to pull them up out of their horrible, ignorant, lives.

It's funny I remember that the Spaniards massacred the Aztecs and the English also massacred natives of the United States and they lived above that line.

the British bombed China and forced the Chinese to buy drugs.

this is the map of the civilization

everything else are inferior beings that should be enslaved right?
    hahaha
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2018-03-05 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Nothing but a money maker, this isn't guardians of the galaxy. It's world of warcraft, I do miss the savage nature the Horde has, barely. The new generation is here and making the face of the Horde cute, unfortunately.
    - Savage, usually more tribal
    - Shamanistic

These are really what I think the "true Horde races" are and if vulpera embody that then imo they're more of a Horde race than forsaken, blood elves or nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    I can feel it in my bones the vulpera voices will be similar to pandaren children voices - http://www.wowhead.com/sound=31639/v...child-greeting & http://www.wowhead.com/sound=31636/v...child-greeting
    They should hire Joe Pasquale.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm so sorry, Horde players.
    You are over a decade late for that apology.

Def they will be an allied race!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They should hire Joe Pasquale.

SOLD!

- Savage, usually more tribal
    - Shamanistic

These are really what I think the "true Horde races" are and if vulpera embody that then imo they're more of a Horde race than forsaken, blood elves or nightborne.
    nobody ever complained about the goblins

they are not trivial they live in a mafia capitalism with advanced technology

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    nobody ever complained about the goblins

they are not trivial they live in a mafia capitalism with advanced technology
    Yeah everyone thinks that the goblins are a joke...

Gallywix is dangerous if left unchecked, for he got influence.

Hell, even the Venture Company can do damage. Blackfuse's Company is rumored to be a off-shot group from Venture Co., and he gave the True/Iron Horde all the fucked up stuff they used to wage war.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera fit way more the horde than elves and undeads, people are rly crazy and hypocrite to shit on then just because "BabyRage they look cute will ruin my manly game BabyRage yet i main elves LUL"

And they are not nearly bad as gnomes are
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-05 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    First it was bloodelf then nightborne and now this . The whole savage Horde theme is ruined imo .
    Maybe if your idea of "savage" is based on childish hypermasculinity traits.

Vulpera are desert living creatures at war, based on Fennec foxes. They're plenty savage, just less muscular and cheaply "savage" than other Horde races.

If it makes you feel any better, imagine a vulpera doing this to an Alliance soldier.