Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any idea when it will be implemented on the WoWhead dressroom? Cant wait to mix and match it with my warlock sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the shoulders and belt (assuming those orange plates on the left and right are on the belt and not the legs/chest). The helmet isthe worst peice for me, but luckily there's plenty of other heads that could go nicely with this set.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what happens when a Dark Iron Dwarf runs BRD?
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespene View Post
    You kill Dark Irons as a Dark Iron. Just like Zandalari troll will kill the Zandalaris on Isle of Thunder.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

5+ Year Old Account
    kinda cool.. maybe the other armour sets in WoW have spoiled me, but it feels sort of lackluster.
    (The shoulder glow is nice, but it's not as detailed or elaborate as some other sets... Its hard to say what material it is made out of universe wise too. The armour is grey/black/brown but it doesn't look metallic... if it is stone it could be conveyed more potently with some cracking or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by Gakkiz Steelwrench View Post
    You kill Dark Irons as a Dark Iron. Just like Zandalari troll will kill the Zandalaris on Isle of Thunder.
    Might be why they added that the Zandalari in Isle of Thunder were not under Rastakhan's orders to make you feel less of a traitor. The playable Dark Irons might be made to be more honestly loyal to Ironforge aswell, or else it'll feel like you're killing your friends and family but I doubt that xD

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's incredibly satisfying to get what you want after advocating for it for so long.
    You deserve it. Hopefully we also get Wildhammer someday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    You deserve it. Hopefully we also get Wildhammer someday.
    Wildhammer are the same as normal Dwarves, but have tatoos, I don't feel they are needed at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    Wildhammer are the same as normal Dwarves, but have tatoos, I don't feel they are needed at all.
    And Dark Iron dwarves are regular dwarves who sucks at using the oven.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    OK, but I'm afraid I will never be able to unsee the fish face it gives to the female....

The fish face... Now none of us will ever unsee!

Though, it does look very good on male dwarves.

Deleted
    What happens when you kill anything pre-allied races with a void elf? Aka stop over analysing. It's just a way to get leveled up. Player characters aren't canon characters.
    Wich is why none of the race-class restrictions make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    What happens when you kill anything pre-allied races with a void elf? Aka stop over analysing. It's just a way to get leveled up. Player characters aren't canon characters.
    Wich is why none of the race-class restrictions make any sense.
    It was a joke. I was more thinking about Back to the Future paradoxes.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

I like it but I won't probably use it, since I plan to play as a Dark Iron warlock.

Deleted
    Can't believe it's been 5 years since the creation of this fella from my Photoshop thread.

It's incredibly satisfying to get what you want after advocating for it for so long.
    Wow I actually remember that thread.
    Grats buddy. Love dem Dark Irons too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    Kind of like the Highmountain tauren, Maghar orcs and lightforged draenei then.

People want the Wildhammers and it makes sense lorewise unless blizzard pulls out the zandalari paladin copout. It is also something people want to see as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I would really like to see the shoulders for the female be just as large as the male's. No reason they have to have smaller shoulder pads. All told, though, I like these quite a bit.
    Exact opposite here. I think oversized shoulders look ridiculous, and wish they were typically smaller.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    Not a fan of it tbh.

The helmet looks derpy and the chest/legs are way too leathery/chainmail. It doesn't fit with the full black plate of the shoulders and waist. Should have all been black full plate.

Should have looked more like this:

Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-03-08 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Heavily angular plating/stonework with Norse motif inlays seems to have become the Dwarf aesthetic in standard fantasy, even before the Hobbit films - you can see the door to Blackrock Mountain in the background of this film and it looks similarly. I'm not sure why that is. But the Hobbit films didn't start it; they just made it look incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm less worried about the pauldrons and more about the helm which doesn't actually protect anything vital on females. It's like a giant "aim here" for the neck.
    The hobbit and the lord of the rings, and associated artwork tho have been here since 1950's and influenced a lot of stuff, much like norse myth and story influenced lotr (specially beowulf).

- - - Updated - - -

It was a joke. I was more thinking about Back to the Future paradoxes.
    When i visit suramar with my nightborne, i have to use th desguise cause they are not particularly happy to see me

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    This is a normal dwarf, DI ones don't have that beard
    I thought the same, but the red colour is brighter than the ones available for Dwarves, and the clip in the beard is in DI colours. It could be a new beard style added in the most recent build.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilarion View Post
    Where are the burning beards though?
    All the beards and hairstyles singe at the ends up them, like a burning wick.

Can't believe it's been 5 years since the creation of this fella from my Photoshop thread.

LOL You did epic work in that thread. Without doubt helped to influence Blizzard to implement the different Subraces/Allied races. Good work and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Man... now that you mentioned that i can't unsee it. That belt is problematic.
    Yeah it's painful enough finding a plate belt that works with dwarve beards.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!