Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Make America Great Again doesn't sounds like the slogan of people who take pride in there country.

- - - Updated - - -

Accept a lot of the economic problems Obama faced were Bushs fault... Once again I prefer reality.
    Its not like this is inconsistent either. The new president inheriting the old presidents stuff, give it a year or so to see what the new president will do, is standard practice. Not something that started with Obama.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Clinton relied too much on identity politics
    I don't understand this point. Much of Trump's campaign was identity politics. In fact much of what Trump still goes on about relates to identity politics.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

It's not the anyone who voted for Trump regrets voting for him, they enjoy the fact that hillary is not there. With the 8 year usual turn around on parties, it was most likely going to be the Republican choice anyways. All politicians are corrupt, it is hard to find anyone more corrupt then hillary, so most will tell you they are still glad they voted Trump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I don't understand this point. Much of Trump's campaign was identity politics. In fact much of what Trump still goes on about relates to identity politics.
    Hillary ran on the Trump is bad campaign. Trump actually had some ideas out: ie the wall. Hillary literally ran on the fact that she was not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    It's not the anyone who voted for Trump regrets voting for him, they enjoy the fact that hillary is not there. With the 8 year usual turn around on parties, it was most likely going to be the Republican choice anyways. All politicians are corrupt...
    No, all politcians are not corrupt. You just think that because it sounds fair. But you know life isn't fair, and neither is your accusation.

Ask former campaign managers. They'll tell you how corrupt they've found the Republican politicians to be. Ask people who have done fund raising calls for Republicans. Ask how often they've heard donors uttering the N-word over the phone to them.

When you say "every politician is corrupt" you're only enabling toxic behaviors like the shit we've seen from the current white house administration to exist in this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary ran on the Trump is bad campaign. Trump actually had some ideas out: ie the wall. Hillary literally ran on the fact that she was not Trump.
    ....that's not true in the slightest. Hillary had lots of policy positions. Did you even watch the debates?
    Forum badass alert:

If all you watched was Fox news and thought anyone that didn't was as near to treason as one could get that you would see nothing but winning, winning, and winning too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the anyone who voted for Trump regrets voting for him, they enjoy the fact that hillary is not there. With the 8 year usual turn around on parties, it was most likely going to be the Republican choice anyways. All politicians are corrupt, it is hard to find anyone more corrupt then hillary, so most will tell you they are still glad they voted Trump
    It’s been over a year and Trump has done nothing about Hillary corruption. At some point you need to give up the ghost and realize you were tricked in voting for an unqualified business man.

This is not true... remember that no fly zone that was supposed was supposed to start WW3, but ended up being set by Russia, since Trump won? How about all the policy she supposedly copied from Bernie? Hillary’s policy page is up and you won’t see her changing “lock him up”... saying Hillary funded ISIS or claiming unemployment is at 45%.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary did a horrible job of getting her message across but if you actually payed attention to more then click bait titles it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    No, all politcians are not corrupt. You just think that because it sounds fair. But you know life isn't fair, and neither is your accusation.

Ask former campaign managers. They'll tell you how corrupt they've found the Republican politicians to be. Ask people who have done fund raising calls for Republicans. Ask how often they've heard donors uttering the N-word over the phone to them.

When you say "every politician is corrupt" you're only enabling toxic behaviors like the shit we've seen from the current white house administration to exist in this country.
    I am not going to change anyone's mind here. I like riling up the liberals here because they love to pat each other on the back and feel good about themselves. It's like the news saying Texas' turnout was more for democrats with 15 counties reporting, ignoring the over 200 other counties and the Republican majority. And I like how at no point did you ever defend hillary being corrupt. You attacked the messenger. Bravo, your comrades here at the huffington post forum would be proud.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-03-09 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

I am not going to change anyone's mind here. I like riling up the liberals here because they love to pat each other on the back and feel good about themselves. It's like the news saying Texas' turnout was more for democrats with 15 counties reporting, ignoring the over 200 other counties and the Republican majority. And I like how at no point did you ever defend hillary being corrupt. You attacked the messenger. Bravo, your comrades here at the huffington post forum would be proud.
    It's funny how you admit you are misguided and woefully ignorant on any subject you care to comment when you say you are simply in it to "rile up the liberals here".

Think us "liberals" will consider that a victory, not that it's difficult to when opponents are of your caliber.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine. You are correct in your points and one thing to remind everyone on here is, 83% of Republicans in Texas still support Trump. I am sure the % of Democrats would be higher in California who would say they disapprove of him.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Of course I was. And I remember how everything was bush's fault.
    except it was bush's fault.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I am neither Republican nor Democrat, and I have never voted in my life. The night Trump won I was ecstatic because of the physical trauma it caused so many at the defeat of Hillary. Both liberals and conservatives are insane on the best of days, and I disagree with most of what they think, and only agree with very few ideologies either camp espouses. However, I believe the liberal more SJW camp to be far more smug in their self righteous rhetoric. Knowing they were caused great emotional distress made me happy for Trump's victory. Admittedly, I thought Trump would cause less problems than he's currently doing, and I certainly thought someone would have the balls to take away his Twitter account.

You know its excellent if you have policy differences that's perfectly ok but this whole notion that people like someone because "they make X cry/upset/ect" is kinda disturbing and well childish.

Didn't vote for him but what few redeeming qualities I thought he had he has utterly demolished. My only hope is that this pushes people to not simply sit idly by and go "eh, I won't bother voting, what difference will it make, anyway?" We have to push as a united country for competent leaders, regardless of party affiliation, or this is what we will be stuck with.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    I am neither Republican nor Democrat, and I have never voted in my life. The night Trump won I was ecstatic because of the physical trauma it caused so many at the defeat of Hillary. Both liberals and conservatives are insane on the best of days, and I disagree with most of what they think, and only agree with very few ideologies either camp espouses. However, I believe the liberal more SJW camp to be far more smug in their self righteous rhetoric. Knowing they were caused great emotional distress made me happy for Trump's victory. Admittedly, I thought Trump would cause less problems than he's currently doing, and I certainly thought someone would have the balls to take away his Twitter account.
    Well, for what it is worth, I appreciate you not voting. Please continue that.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.areyousorryyet.com/

^ Been running for over a year now.
    Granted, a solid chunk of those people are only regretting their votes because Trump hasn't deported all the immigrants, built the wall, or put Obama/Hillary in jail yet.

The rest seem to be people who didn't understand what 'Obamacare' was and feel slighted that their precious medical coverage was/is being attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Granted, a solid chunk of those people are only regretting their votes because Trump hasn't deported all the immigrants, built the wall, or put Obama/Hillary in jail yet.

The rest seem to be people who didn't understand what 'Obamacare' was and feel slighted that their precious medical coverage was/is being attacked.
    Also those who genuinely thought the coal industry was going to restart through magic or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    The night Trump won I was ecstatic because of the physical trauma it caused so many at the defeat of Hillary.
    Yeah, so do you realize how unhinged and psycho this sounds?
    Forum badass alert:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah, so do you realize how unhinged and psycho this sounds?
    of course it does, but you can say anything on the internet without to much consequence to your IRL social life.