Why are some activists hypocrites?

Parkland activist exposed as a bully!

Real liberals do not exclude or make fun of others! Y'all are narcissistic brats!

How many of these popular kids do you think are fake liberals?
    http://www.mtv.com/news/3066740/park...-emilie-smith/

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post

Real liberals do not exclude or make fun of others! Y'all are narcissistic brats!

Whataboutism at is finest.

Gratz for telling us how much of a republican u are.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Whataboutism at is finest.

Gratz for telling us how much of a republican u are.
    I fucking hate Donald Trump! He caused more school bullying! Rather than bullying today's youth be nicer and more inclusive and should invite children of the Middle East to their house to experience freedom, democracy, and violent video games!

I actually voted for Hillary Clinton!
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2018-03-11 at 12:22 PM.

Please point out the bullying in what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Please point out the bullying in what you posted.
    It's probably not bullying. It is probably just a catty remark. Still we should encourage youth to be inclusive!

It has nothing to do.

Because they are human?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you to speak for all liberals as though it’s a hive mind. Nobody is required to live up to your standards or expectations of what a liberal is. If you think they should look in the mirror and ask why people are hypocrites. It’s probably because not everyone cares to live up to the expectations of people they don’t know and don’t know them.

Taking a snapshot of a single person life over the course of everything else going on in their lives really isn’t much of an indication of anything. Except for maybe in that particular moment in time they acted or reacted to something long before a snapshot was made and perhaps a long time after.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Because those kind of activists only care about looking good to their peers, not fixing issues.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really surprising.

>Kids Bully other Kids.
    >Bullied Kid takes Revenge.
    >Bullies suddenly say bullying shouldn't be a thing.

Bullies are usually the most cowardly and hypocritical pieces of shit in High Schools. When I went from being a 5'1 8th grader to a 6'1 10th grader and finally kicked the absolute shit out of the kid that had bullied me for years, he instantly cried Victim to the principal and everyone around us.

Modern Liberals are literally the largest cry-bullies around these days.

A lot of people nowadays are guided by their emotions, not by any moral principles. Once you identify someone who has no principles, you should stop taking their moral advice.

Because they're still human.

Attempted character assassination of a teenager shooting survivor says a lot more about you than your screen caps say about "activists."

Yeah, fuck that girl. I bet she was just egging Cruz on, almost begging for him to go on a rampage.

I bet she didn't learn ANYTHING after the incident. Pffft. If anything it probably reinforced her position!

Right?!.... Right?...

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Because those kind of activists only care about looking good to their peers, not fixing issues.
    What "kind of activist" would that be? What grouping do they belong to that carries the characteristics you mention?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Because they are human?
    This is /thread right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post

1. Kids make fun of other kids, it's what they do.
    2. Kids might play activist, but no one really cares what they have to say, because they are kids.

Because many people live by a double standard my friend.
    “Do as I say not as I do.”

Peace

Yeah, her perspective on life changed after seeing her friends gunned down...what a cunt!!

How about you think a little before you start a thread next time.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    1. Kids make fun of other kids, it's what they do.
    2. Kids might play activist, but no one really cares what they have to say, because they are kids.
    Just because they are kids won't cut anymore! Bullying is wrong! Americans should to strive to teach their children to become perfection!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not start a witch hunt on real / fake liberals using kids

Closing