Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    The Final Chapter came out less than a month before the final episode of Brotherhood.
    Yeah, there's literally entire chunks of the last episodes that were animated before the chapter was completed and thus have discrepancies.

I feel like they did make an error with the rushing to get to new parts instead of retelling those parts properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was the only anime I ever watched, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

ive seen all of brotherhood probably 10x by now

in its entirety its one of the best anime ever made

look up almost any to 10 all time anime list and brotherhood is #1 far more often than not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No problem at all try to avoid spoilers as much as u can.

Hell feel free to send me a message when you finish it. Just think of the first couple episodes of BH as a prologue before the main story kicks in.

At this point I say leave the thread so u can avoid spoilers and come back when done.
    Okay! Now I've watched both series. Started with the Old one(2003) and just finished Brotherhood! And damn... I have to admit, I was completly wrong. Brotherhood was just as good as the first one. I can't pick a favorite tbh.

There was one thing that bothered me with Brotherhood tho... May Chang... I have a hard time taking kids who are overpowered seriously. If she would've been older I could've accepted it but yeah... that was the biggest flaw imo.

However very intresting with Hohenhiems origin story, and the dwarf in the flash(THE homonculi) tricking the king of Xerses and everyone with the immortality trick.
    To be honest I would have like to see more of that... How did they perform the ritual to summon the homonculi and so on. Was it some sort of satanic ritual("Black" Alchemy/magic)?? I would've like to seen that!

/takes a long drag off a cigarette

manga's better bro. the manga is always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Saar View Post
    Okay so after watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Can anyone tell me.

Was the original homonculi(The first one) suppose to symbolize the devil or some kind of demon? Or was it just an soulless creation from hohenhiems blood with dark intentions?

And in the end, when he sacrifise everyone to open the worlds gateway to the universe and he meets God/the truth to obsorb/Lend it's powers. Is God/The truth just playing/testing him?
    He was something yanked from the void and given life. He had all the choice in the world but was an immature creature in the end with petty motivations and empty paths.

he takes the power by force but the entire thing is just a game by TRUTH. Who has yet to see anyone make the actual choice to beat his "game". For taking that power, there is an equivalent exchange...his entire existance being pulled back through his gate. The greatest failure in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    He was something yanked from the void and given life. He had all the choice in the world but was an immature creature in the end with petty motivations and empty paths.

he takes the power by force but the entire thing is just a game by TRUTH. Who has yet to see anyone make the actual choice to beat his "game". For taking that power, there is an equivalent exchange...his entire existance being pulled back through his gate. The greatest failure in the game.
    Okay yeah that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly though... Even after watching both versions I still want more :P