Well then the Tauren will just have to deal with it

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    All of your examples have Mutated Abominations, Impaled Humans, Liches, or at least SOME case of Torment/Mutilation.
    Impaled humans where? There's none in Brill. Nor Torment and Mutilation. Abominations? Sure. Liches? None.

Like, seriously, go visit. Or just do a Google Search and look at the town itself. Here. I'll even give you a start:

Look at all those Corpses!

There's a Plague Wagon, there, but just don't put them in Orgrimmar, and build the building like that, and you'd get the Aesthetic feel of Forsaken in Orgrimmar. Tadaaaaaaaah.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    ... I was convinced this was just a result of my Potato setup not rendering properly, but the hands really ARE that terrible??

Seriously Devs, step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... I was convinced this was just a result of my Potato setup not rendering properly, but the hands really ARE that terrible??

Seriously Devs, step up.
    They gotta prioritize, nine times out of ten you're holding a weapon or wearing gloves that cover the hands, so making hyper-detailed hands is low on the priority list.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Have you visited the Apothecarium in Undercity?
    Was just about to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    That's really just not true anymore. The Horde has changed, that was the entire point of Thrall's tenure as Warchief, and Sylvanas is not likely to stop the trend what with stuff like opening the Kor'kron to all races. It has moved on from an Orc faction to a faction of the outcasts and misfits banding and working together. The ALliance was less succesful as it still feels like a Human faction with their friends showing up sometimes which makes it less interesting to me.

We can still have the traditional orcs vs humans motif where faction wars plots are concerned, but in terms of faction themes the Orcs are no longer the single dominant influence in the Horde, and as someone whose preferred race is Orcs I'm fine with that.
    In terms of the population, the orcs are still the dominant race, and no, that hasn't changed. Blizzard even retconned the losses from the SoO by stating that the bulk of the orcs joined the rebellion.

P.S. And having Sylvanas as the Warchief was, in terms of the lore, one of the worst things that they could have done (her story ended in WotLK).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Because of the literal first sentence in the post that you quoted.

"Both the Horde and the Alliance need to Evolve."

The story has changed, characters have died or left, circumstances have changed, and so have the societies within the world. To try and drag everything back to "Orcs Vs Humans!" all the time forever is stale. To quote Lorne from Angel: " It just don't work, Gene-y. It's like a song. Now, I can hold a note for a long time. - Actually, I can hold a note forever. - But eventually, that's just noise. It's the change we're listening for. The note coming after and the one after that. That's what makes it music."

As to the "Never should've joined" bullshit: The Forsaken were LITERALLY CREATED from the ground up to be part of the Horde for the MMO that WC3 was supposed to set up. You not liking them, or the Blood Elves, doesn't mean they shouldn't be there. It just means you don't like them.
    Well, they don't belong. Deal with it!
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2018-03-11 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    In terms of the population, the orcs are still the dominant race, and no, that hasn't changed. Blizzard even retconned the losses from the SoO by stating that the bulk of the orcs joined the rebellion.

P.S. And having Sylvanas as the Warchief was, in terms of the lore, one of the worst things that they could have done (her story ended in WotLK).

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they don't belong. Deal with it!
    They've belonged in the Horde since the incarnation of WoW and now they lead it, deal with it dweeb lmao

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Ogres will never be playable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Like Horde Paladins, Shammy Ally, Nightborne, Voidelf, Upright Orcs, Zandalari etc etc

- - - Updated - - -

TBH Forsaken belongs to Horde due to the fact that Horde is basically a bunch of "rejected outcast" , they could be on the opposite moral spectrum [Tauren - Forsaken] but the "events" made up it.

Is not like they are an "Alliance" of Kingdoms that join togheter but just a bunch of people that help each others.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Like Horde Paladins, Shammy Ally, Nightborne, Voidelf, Upright Orcs, Zandalari etc etc
    Not comparable at all

Deleted
    Not comparable at all
    Comparable Rate @ 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    They've belonged in the Horde since the incarnation of WoW and now they lead it, deal with it dweeb lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Well I do want to play one...
    Been wanting one since like forever...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not comparable at all
    There's been plenty of things ppl said NEVER would happen....and yet they did. While there are certainties in Blizzard. Not everything is tho
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

...There are litteral Forsaken towns filled with Graveyards, Torture Chambers, Bodies, and shit. Hell, there's a LITTERAL Forsaken Town with a a "Farm" stead, filled with Human Heads poking out of it. THERE'S A LITTERAL QUEST WHERE YOU HAVE TO SMASH THEIR HEADS IN!
    Actually you dig them up to save them for future experiments/uses. Just did that one a few days ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Actually you dig them up to save them for future experiments/uses. Just did that one a few days ago.
    Actually, you can choose what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You can do 2 things:

1. Kill them.

Or 2. "Save" them (AKA, have them Tortured).

There's no Grey area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know if Zandalar will have a thing like this too?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Do you know if Zandalar will have a thing like this too?
    I think it would be obvious but yes you will.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Does anyone have a good source to show how certain specs are feeling at the moment? I know it's early development and I'm not expecting it to be final by any means what-so-ever, but there's a handful of classes I'm contemplating playing in the next expansion but I only want to focus on one of them. I'd love to focus on shadow, but they don't seem to be doing hot with the changes right now...

You can do 2 things:

1. Kill them.

Or 2. "Save" them (AKA, have them Tortured).

There's no Grey area.
    ????

You can kill them or set them free. I literally just went and did that quest.

Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    ????

You can kill them or set them free. I literally just went and did that quest.
    "Set them free"

You set them free to be experimented on later.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirates!

WE ONE PIECE NOW BOIS!