Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Was able to gather 4 fellow Rpers today, 1, then two others showed up nearly last minute, luckly this time a weekend after everyone is awake so...
    You dare to call yourself RPer? Wow, the audacity of some people...

so why does the attacker need a group to win, but the denfender can solo it? this argument "its group content, you need a group to win" well you dont, if you are a defender you can win solo, but attacker you need a group.
    He doesn't. He's just better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    He doesn't. He's just better than you.
    uhh yes he is? please tell me how i could have beat him, as the attacker in a 1v1 how can the attacker beat the defender?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    You dare to call yourself RPer? Wow, the audacity of some people...
    lol ok then? i mean... alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

uhh yes he is? please tell me how i could have beat him, as the attacker in a 1v1 how can the attacker beat the defender?
    I recommend casting spells at him.

7+ Year Old Account
    I recommend casting spells at him.
    Ok so i kill him, then what? Here lets roleplay me attacking tol barad 0= defender base, X = attacker base
    So im at the top 0 and kill him, i then capture the top base turning it to this, then what, where do i go aggro
    -----X-----

0---------0
    1- attack bottom left
    2- attack bottom right
    3- defend top
    What shall i do?

about 12 minutes left
    takes 1 minute to move from one base to another, takes about 3 minutes to fully capture a base.

Ok so i kill him, then what? Here lets roleplay me attacking tol barad 0= defender base, X = attacker base
    So im at the top 0 and kill him, i then capture the top base turning it to this, then what, where do i go aggro
    -----X-----

0---------0
    1- attack bottom left
    2- attack bottom right
    3- defend top
    What shall i do?
    Yeah, you've been repeating the same bullshit for 20+ pages now.
    It's not supposed to be fair. It's a group activity that is not balanced for 1vs1. You've been told this since the first few pages. Why you can't grasp the most basic of concepts, I don't know. Maybe you should have that looked into. Might make everyday life a little easier for you.

- - - Updated - - -

lol ok then? i mean... alright?
    Being able to win as a defender even though I'm weaker in an objective based match which gives defenders the advantage (as it should be) is the epitome of RP and you should be praising it. Spewing hatred like this do makes you really anything but a RPer (or a hypocrite), but then again most RPers are hypocrites and as soon as what you are doing doesn't fit in THEIR fantasy, you are doing it wrong and should be banned or something... Kinda reminds me of all the progressive liberals out there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you've been repeating the same bullshit for 20+ pages now.
    It's not supposed to be fair. It's a group activity that is not balanced for 1vs1. You've been told this since the first few pages. Why you can't grasp the most basic of concepts, I don't know. Maybe you should have that looked into. Might make everyday life a little easier for you.
    Ok so its a group activity, why do attackers require a group buty defenders can do it solo, again i asked how do i win and you said "cast spells at him"
    so what is it, is is group content, or is it that i was bad and should have killed him?
    and again why is it group content for attackers, and solo content for defenders?

- - - Updated - - -

Being able to win as a defender even though I'm weaker in an objective based match which gives defenders the advantage (as it should be) is the epitome of RP and you should be praising it. Spewing hatred like this do makes you really anything but a RPer (or a hypocrite), but then again most RPers are hypocrites and as soon as what you are doing doesn't fit in THEIR fantasy, you are doing it wrong and should be banned or something... Kinda reminds me of all the progressive liberals out there.
    it is not that the defender as a lower level is able to win
    it is that the defender is GARUNTEED TO WIN
    in 1v1 the ATTACKER
    CAN
    NOT
    WIN
    lol dont try to make my thread about politics please....

Ok so its a group activity, why do attackers require a group buty defenders can do it solo, again i asked how do i win and you said "cast spells at him"
    so what is it, is is group content, or is it that i was bad and should have killed him?
    and again why is it group content for attackers, and solo content for defenders?
    Read the post I just wrote. Take it slow. Maybe a pause in between sentences if it gets too much for you.
    If you manage to get through all thoes 3 lines of text you'll see that I just explained why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Read the post I just wrote. Take it slow. Maybe a pause in between sentences if it gets too much for you.
    If you manage to get through all thoes 3 lines of text you'll see that I just explained why.

Hmm sure sounds like you are suggesting if i had killed him i could have won, you didnt say "you cant win" you said "cast spells at him" in the context of me asking how i could have won.
    also implying im mentally slow in your last 2 posts is abit of a prick move btw ;p
    But no, blizzard has changed old content before ti make it easier for mog hunters and complitionists, making an old world content that is litrerally impossible 1v1 for attackers, but not defenders, make it so that doesent even matter anymore, anyone can do the dailies, horde or alliance controlled would be best IMO
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-12 at 09:23 AM.

it is not that the defender as a lower level is able to win
    it is that the defender is GARUNTEED TO WIN
    in 1v1 the ATTACKER
    CAN
    NOT
    WIN
    lol dont try to make my thread about politics please....
    Try looking at the first couple pages of the thread. You even admitted it yourself that it'd be much easier for you to stomach the loss if the opposition was lvl 110. Pretty much every post you made emphasized that it was a lvl 86 mage. Might be reading between lines too much, but you really made it seem like most of your frustration came from the guy being low lvl.

Btw, the defender is guaranteed to win only if they actually defend and they do have to employ at least some elementary strategy to defend successfully. It's not like you show up, /afk and get the win 15 minutes later.

yeah no that is not how it works...
    yes i was able to FINALLY get a group (Thank you lazypeon100)
    but that does not change the fact that it is stupid that the BG in a 1v1 automaticly gives the win to the defenders
    i love how everyone is defending this but for example, if in warsong gulch, if no one captured a flag horde automaticly won, i wonder what people would be saying then?
    You’re comparing apples and oranges. There’s no attacker or defender in WSG because it’s not a siege map.

Hmm sure sounds like you are suggesting if i had killed him i could have won, you didnt say "you cant win" you said "cast spells at him" in the context of me asking how i could have won.
    also implying im mentally slow in your last 2 posts is abit of a prick move btw ;p
    But no, blizzard has changed old content before ti make it easier for mog hunters and complitionists, making an old world content that is litrerally impossible 1v1 for attackers, but not defenders, make it so that doesent even matter anymore, anyone can do the dailies, horde or alliance controlled would be best IMO
    But it's still really easy to do. All you need is two players, or even just one becuase most of the time, theres no one there. But yes, if it takes you 20+ pages of people telling you how it can be done and you still don't get it and you're still repeating the same questions that people have already answered then I do belive you're a bit slow.

It's not a "prick move". I actually do belive you need help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Try looking at the first couple pages of the thread. You even admitted it yourself that it'd be much easier for you to stomach the loss if the opposition was lvl 110. Pretty much every post you made emphasized that it was a lvl 86 mage. Might be reading between lines too much, but you really made it seem like most of your frustration came from the guy being low lvl.

Btw, the defender is guaranteed to win only if they actually defend and they do have to employ at least some elementary strategy to defend successfully. It's not like you show up, /afk and get the win 15 minutes later.
    yes i would have taken the loss better if he was 110, however that does not change the fact defenders have a massive advantage of winning by default.
    as a level 86 for example killing him would not be an honorable kill, so killing him did not grant me the "kill confirmed" allowing me to go to the towers and kill them, extending my time (you need 1 honorable kill to pilot a seige tank, each tower granting 5 extra minutes, sadly as an 86 he could stop me from capping, but not grant me the honorablre kill i would require to extend the battle time)

yes i brought up the level 86 mage because it was more meant to point out that i did not lose in combat, it was not my "shitty gear" or me being "bad at the game" or me being "outleveled" it was simply the systems of the battleground NOTHING TO DO WITH COMBAT.
    but even then people still flood this thread with "lol kill him" and "Wow your bad you lost to an 86?" and "wow you should have just killed him then won"

Yes of corse they actually have to do something, but what kind of argument is that?
    literally all they need to do is once you leave a captured base ,they capture it back, that is LITERALLY FUCKING IT
    its not like they need to be a tatical genius

also btw the next day trying to solo cap again as no one else was showing up, same mage, 87 this time, so proud of your ninjascruff <3
    and no, my frustration is from the fact that in a 1v1, it has nothing to do with skill, or level, or even combat, as long as both people play the objective, defenders win garunteed, there is no skill.
    if i could have won, and lost, darn i may have raged but i would have nothing to rage against, i tried i lost, i failed he was better then me, darn.

But the system is rigged in the sense that defenders win by default.
    and the only way to fix that is to rely on other people, if it was a simple button press, sure that would have been my fault, but for example the night i made this post i then also lost the next one, and then won the third attempt, why?
    because after the first failure, i made a LFG and started asking in trade chat, next battle comes along, no one, then i kept trying, and finally just before the third battle 2 people here on mmochamp contacted me, then again the day after, and again the day after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    You’re comparing apples and oranges. There’s no attacker or defender in WSG because it’s not a siege map.
    that still makes it fair... how?
    that in a team of equal people there is NOTHING one team can do to beat the other?

- - - Updated - - -

But it's still really easy to do. All you need is two players, or even just one becuase most of the time, theres no one there. But yes, if it takes you 20+ pages of people telling you how it can be done and you still don't get it and you're still repeating the same questions that people have already answered then I do belive you're a bit slow.

It's not a "prick move". I actually do belive you need help.
    "easy to do" again 2 and a half hours of trade chat+LFG say otherwise.
    i love how you say its easy as if all i had to do was press a button and a player would randomly spawn in.

how is it fair that one side can do something solo, well the other is forced to make a group, and again stop acting like making a group is a simple spell i just need to press.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot complain about group designed content not being easily soloable. It is a PVP encounter.

"easy to do" again 2 and a half hours of trade chat+LFG say otherwise.
    i love how you say its easy as if all i had to do was press a button and a player would randomly spawn in.

how is it fair that one side can do something solo, well the other is forced to make a group, and again stop acting like making a group is a simple spell i just need to press.
    You could just ask a guild mate or a friend. In your case, that might be hard of course.

Oh, there it is again - The same question that we have already answered 25+ times now.

7+ Year Old Account
    You could just ask a guild mate or a friend. In your case, that might be hard of course.

Oh, there it is again - The same question that we have already answered 25+ times now.
    1. guild mates and friends are not allways on, or are busy and again 3:20Am its hard to find either.
    2. yeah and every answer has been nonsense "its group content" completely dodging the question of how it is fair that for defenders it is solo content but attackers solo content.
    3. again and again and again, finding a group is not a simple spell you press, it is a process that either works or does not work, because you are relying that other people will join and sometimes you will go allmost 3 hours without a single person joining.

15+ Year Old Account
    22 pages of bullshit, find some other people to help you and you're done. That's literally the only solution.

Can't find people? Too fucking bad, try again next time the battle is about the start.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    You cannot complain about group designed content not being easily soloable. It is a PVP encounter.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...7712094?page=1
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761086534
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-in-patch-735/
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=280767/p...-and-wod-raids
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617692140

Among many, many, many others
    and again, why is it solo content for defenders, but group content for attackers?
    also its not "not being easily soloable" it is NOT SOLOABLE AT ALL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    22 pages of bullshit, find some other people to help you and you're done. That's literally the only solution.

Can't find people? Too fucking bad, try again next time the battle is about the start.
    So how is it fair defenders can solo it but attackers cannot?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-12 at 09:51 AM.

Can you stop bitching pls?
    And stop comparing PVE to PVP stuff!
    THAT is the design for Tol Barad, it is not designed for 1v1 and it will never be. You lost your chance of doing it back in cata with 40 vs 40 ppl and stop acting like a snowflake and demanding changes to design that was implemented expansions ago, again stop linking pve content in this pvp specific content thread.

P.S. I don;t agree with the changes in pve to let every1 solo old content. Platers had their meaning, not all could solo old content.

Now how about do tol barad at normal times ( and start a grp then ) and not at 3 AM, go to sleep and stop bitching.