Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    So clothies don't have a leg armour slot nowadays? No way, I tailored some trousers for my characters.
    You can pull a skirt up to ride a horse on a regular saddle.

Yes, I am very bored at the moment.
    Well, I didn't saw all but there are some that the skirt/robe part is the legs.

And go outside if ya bored! I hear the sun is 4k!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Rather then making pointless demands, how about you change that weird sense of "correctness" you suffer from?
    It doesn't matter so why are you even bringing it up?
    You realize this is done tongue in cheek right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Nothing is cringier than side saddle in fantasy when you're racing all over the place, weaving through mobs and so on and so forth.

All the HotS heroes that ride side saddle look ridiculously out of place on every mount they do it on.
    TERA also does it and it looks pretty great, for WoW models it might look silly though apart from the elves

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    The same reason if you're wearing a skirt you didn't sit with your legs spread: Decency.

In a video game, wow anyways, it doesn't matter because those parts aren't there. But it would be interesting to see.
    That's not actually why. The spread-leg thing. Decency, yes; but the real reason is that the only thing a proper lady has between her legs is her husband. Not a horse. The same argument was made for riding a bicycle when they were first invented. Only men and whores ride bicycles, don't you know.

(No word on whether riding a bicycle turns a man into a whore, because that's what the argument would suggest.)
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2018-03-12 at 07:16 PM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every robbed mofo should, robes don't stretch like that!

...or lift up the robes - my Goblin Goods will be exposed but my deals will still be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    Nothing more scarier than a maled robed caster racing into battle with everything exposed!!
    My bare sack slapping against the saddle just makes me want to fight harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    TERA also does it and it looks pretty great, for WoW models it might look silly though apart from the elves
    Yikes

Look at her spine, canter for half a second and she'll have cramps for a year

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    This why you don't try to post something funny in mmo champ forums. People assume you're serious and will try to debate you, even though you're joking lol.
    and even if he was serious,screaming misoginy is plain retarded here

Bc riding regular feels better on the vag? I dunno