Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Scorpions are freaks that have no place in WoW.

Eight legs or gtfo.
    Scorpions are Arachnids..... lol

I want reforging back, now that we do not have hit / block ratings-caps any more

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really. I think that I already had explained a few times on this forum why I hated/liked some things.

It's just my personal prefference... I seriously didn't like MoP(and still don't like allied races) and liked Cataclysm.
    Fair enough. I haven't checked out all your posts so I wouldn't know.

Now, if you told me that Wrath was a bad xpac, I would know you're trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Liked Cataclysm.
    Hated MoP.
    Don't like Allied Races.
    my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Urayamashii View Post
    I like titanforging and the current legiondary system.
    These are mine too.

Allied Races are another forced content.
    7.3.5 leveling system sucks.
    BfA is just a big cloud of SMOKE, this will be the filler expansion with random situations AGAIN.
    Blizzard dont want to balance their own game because they have favoritism in classes.
    Grind is good when is justificated, trying to get your trinket after 15 tries of killing Argus is stupid and riged.
    i love MoP, i hate Cataclysm and i think that BfA will be cataclysm 2.
    i hate multi-bosses design with full of crap in the floor or even hitting your back.
    Raider.io sucks hard and is killing the mythic+ experience.
    I miss the old talent tree, they are a real RPG system. Actual one is taken from Call of Duty series.
    I hate legion PVP system.
    i dont like nightborne. i was already burned into oblivion due to their long and bored chain quests in suramar to start to quest there again, and i really hate thalysrra or whatever is her name, is so useless ike Yrel.
    i will like the idea of mecha-gnomes as a race.
    i still dislike the prunning and everything that made the game bored.

EDIT :
    I miss Chris Metzen lore. The actual isnt different of a talking with friend smoking pot ideas.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong, Thrall is weaker as a wet noodle.
    Last edited by rubenmsalles; 2018-03-13 at 02:21 PM.
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Blizzard should revert class design back to Mists of Pandaria.

BFA is going to be okay at best, at least until a patch comes along to shake things up.

The Alliance are getting the short end of the stick as far as the zones and story goes. Horde get a giant golden city while Alliance fight some generic pirates that the Kul Tiran Navy can't handle on their own for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Die hard horde fanboys are compensating for being skinny manletts who always got picked on irl.

Exhibit A: /r/wow

/r/wow is majority horde players
    people on r wow get easily triggered over the smallest shit
    regular postings of horde logos on skinny dudes

conclusion: horde are beta males.
    Shit like this is why I'm happy Alliance gets constantly shafted in gameplay and lore. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    • Anduin x Wrathion is justified.
    No. There's not a single spec of proof that would make this even remotely possible. This is you projecting and nothing more.

- Stat squishes are a good thing and should happen every expansion.
    - With flight masters in their current state (efficient routes + whistle), "manual flying" isn't needed anymore.
    - Worgen don't fit the Alliance. Doesn't count that they once were humans, Forsaken were as well.
    - Suramar was NOT a great zone. Did it on just one character and hated every minute of it.
    - LFR is alright. So is LFD.
    - Most of the newer druid forms look like *beep*.
    - I like the artifact system.
    - I like the new SV hunter.
    - I liked the classic/bc paladin's slow and autoattack-heavy playstyle. (Not really sure if this is unpopular. It's classic after all...)
    - Void elves are alright as "alliance blood elves". No need for high elves anymore. (Again not sure if this is actually unpopular, it is possible that the ones that differ are just the loudest.)
    - No need for new classes (sorry "tinkerER" fans), give additional specs to the existing ones instead (caster dps for paladins, light based dps for priests, mage/lock/shaman tanks, ranged rogue dps, warrior dps w/ shield).
    Last edited by Ashkanie; 2018-03-13 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nighthold is the best raid of Legion.

I'd like to see an Arthas redemption/ possible rekindling of his and Jainas romance.

I'd like to see Ner'zhul return in one way or the other.

I actually like Thrall, his effect on stories, and him being powerful without being able to do everything like Khadgar.

Deleted
    Legion is worse than wod.

Blood elves were cancer that killed the horde.

People who main warlocks are very often just people who cannot play mages.

Rogues are the true "huntard"

Bad healers tend to play druids because they were easier.

The current raid tier should not have an LFR mode until new tier is released. after X amount of time for final tier.

If you see any drama in any chat channel you can shift click their name to do a fast /who. With a 95% accuracy you can predict what race they are by your faction, human or belf. Druids tend to be the majority of the 5% of wrong predictions. (This opinion is not skewed so much as you think because of number of belfs and humans in todays wow, it was something i originally noticed back in wotlk)
    Last edited by mmoc1448478633; 2018-03-13 at 02:55 PM.

Leveling is useless and should be removed.

Cataclysm was a decent expansion.

I have one:
    Daily quests are always going to be better than cow clicking which is why all of you rightfully hate WoD.

Deleted
    - No flying whilst levelling then a big gold sink at max level to be able to fly was the best way to deal with it. Max level quests/dailies should be designed in flying areas just like in MoP. More WoW tokens selling for Blizzard too.

- Servers should go away in game, everything should run like one mega server. The old ways are dead, Blizzard should stop going at it halfway and just embrace the cross realm. No more realm transfers for Blizzard though.

- Mists of Pandaria is still the biggest joke in WoW's history, the whole expansion could have been a lot better if Pandas weren't in it, many other races could have fit their spot. I still remember watching Blizzcon utterly shocked and thinking it was a late April fools.

- People whine too much about RNG and Legendaries, they were fine. People whine because they feel forced to grind, me and everyone I know have managed to be fine in this expansion without grinding out anything. People feel like just because there is a goal to reach that they have to reach it.

- Titanforging is also fine. People only have a problem with it because they see people 'inferior' to them getting better loot or feel like they have an obsessive need to get the best loot. They forget what it was like to run weekly raids and get nothing, or they were never around to experience them.

-I loved Cata.
    -Legion was total shit
    -MOP was a waste of 2 years as was WOD
    -I play Horde to be the "Bad Guys"
    -I Love Sylvanas as Warchief and secretly hope she just goes batshit crazy and drops the Plague on all the major battlefields. More Undead style sub races love to play a decaying Tauren.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Leveling is useless and should be removed.

Cataclysm was a decent expansion.
    Fully agree on leveling.

Wod is my 2nd or 3rd favorite XPAC (it and mop are close)

Ulduar is a highly overrated raid - the only redeeming feature was the unique way of triggering hard modes.

Legion is the second worst expac.

TBC is the worst expac

professions in WoD were the best they have ever been

Garrison's were great and only needed tweaking to be perfect WoW player housing

Leveling scaling is the worst thing to happen to the game.
    - edit: if i didn't have my life as a gamer (sinc orcs and humans) invested into the story i would likely have stopped playing in legion due to it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    1) WOD - is best xpack, ever made. It was bad only due to being abandoned by Blizzard.
    2) Garrisons - is best feature, ever implemented in Wow. They were bad, only cuz they were forced and used as replacement for another content, instead of being addition to it.
    3) Legion is bad xpack due to largest amount of RNG, grind, time-gating and forced content.
    4) BFA - is filler xpack (filler = releasing something just for sake of releasing something).
    I agree with you.

Except the BfA thing. The faction war is filler for sure though. But for the sake of release? Well... they do have to make new content and i think Kul'tiras and Zandalar were places people wanted to go to. So, i have trouble calling it filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Jaina has been justified in everything she has done post MoP
    - Sylvanas is evil and gets a pass that other characters would never get because "lol shes hot and interesting"
    - Thrall needs to come back
    - Arena is one of the worst things added to WoW
    - MoP was by far the best overall expansion and had it's theme been anything else, but the content the same...people would not be so hard on it
    - The 2 faction conflict is old and tired and makes no sense after all we have been through

10+ Year Old Account
    -The last good wow expansions was Wrath
    -Legion is better than WoD but still bad overall
    -PvP is the worst its ever been, no matter how much they try to push esports
    -The modern talent system is ass
    -Would've preferred the cata world revamp didnt happen, didnt think it was necessary
    -RBGs are for morons who think clicking on flags and spamming AoE makes them superior strategists to arena players
    -Raiding is easy