Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    if malfurion makes the tree explode like in wc3 and killing as much horde as he can, he will gain my respect again.
    i don't really like tyrande but maybe she dying is too much,but at the same time it would be nice if shandris or maiev take the leadership, and probably this time the nelfs have a leader that thinks before acts.

As a Night elf druid main for over a decade, please kill him. He is the flattest major character in Warcraft and the least faction invested "Faction leader" in Wow to the point he won't even defend his homeland from Horde encroachment during cata or even his fucking wife from a Horde raid TO THIS DAY.

The dude is dead weight around Tyrandes ankles and he needed to go almost right from his introduction to Wows story.

The usual, I don't like someone, so I hope they die thread. Instead of dying, how about he retires and we just find someone new to hang out with?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Tyrande will not die until they got replacement leaders brought in, so don't hold those hateful breaths.
    Like Vol'Jin?

Throw in Tyrande for a good measure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Like Vol'Jin?
    Can't really compare the relevancy of the Night elves with the Darkspear trolls.

I welcome this notion with open arms and legs and my butthole spread long and wide.

Keep Mafurion, roast Tyrande instead.

Deleted
    I´m cool with this as long as Sylvanas dies in Undercity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    He doesn't die on the tree burning, but we'll see about the warfront.
    Honestly, he is weak and useless. If the alliance gets to kill someone like Liadrin in return I'll call that profit.

Tyrande will not die until they got replacement leaders brought in, so don't hold those hateful breaths.

But Liadrin is one of the few major Horde characters that we are actually seeing being developed! I'd say that you could have Blightcaller, since his character development is equally flat, but they just gave him a new model, so I don't think they'd do that.

I'll have to get back to you on which Horde character you can have in exchange. . . . Blizz has murdered so many recently. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    If Tyndre could die with him that would probably make me not root against the Night Elves at every opportunity.
    ... Who's "Tyndre"? Do Tyrande and Malfurion have a child I don't know of? Is he (or she) Flynt's companion?

On a more serious and on-topic note, I'd much rather they created good stories and improved Malfurion's character, instead of just killing him off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, kill Tyrande and have Malfurion man up.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, do you people REALLY want to never hear this again?

Malfurion Stormrage says: Where are you Tyrande? I neeeeeeeeeeed yoooooooou!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Honestly, do you people REALLY want to never hear this again?
    it was xavius not malfurion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    it was xavius not malfurion.
    Was still Malfurion's voice. You want to never hear that amazing song bird voice again?

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    As an Alliance player?

Yes.

Still think it should have been him instead of Ysera that died in Val'sharah, since it was his whining like a brat and running off that got her corrupted.

Still bitter they killed her off as a plot device to further Malfurion's story.
    Agreed 110%.

Yeah I kinda wish they'd kill Malfurion and made a compelling story with Tyrande and the night elves. But I'm not holding my breath.

no, I do not want even more lore characters dying. would like maiev and shandris to get more spotlight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Yeah, I hate Malfurion! I especially hated him when he made that deal with the sea witch and tried to enslave a val'kyr so he could live forever.

Oh.......wait........
    rent free in your head.
    Last edited by Dinduffen; 2018-03-13 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Please just kill like them all. Get some new folks in town. Kill Jaina, Sylvannas, Tyrande, Malfurion, Thrall, Velen, Genn and Baine. Just kill them all. Please.
    When this many characters need to die because they're not compelling, or just irritating, there's a problem with the writing/story/character development.

I don't see how Blizzard has skated along with such atrocious writing for the game in general, it astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    rent free in your head.
    found the sylvanas fanboy