Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I know you like playing obtuse but the UK have referred to these ethnic as asian for over 60 years
    Not to mention Pakistan is not even in the middle east, but on the Indian sub-continent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not to mention Pakistan is not even in the middle east, but on the Indian sub-continent.
    It's pointless arguing people know damn well what Asian means in the UK and instead prefer looking retarded by implying it's political despite history proving otherwise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Not a single mention on the BBC yet.

I guess hundreds of girls being raped and molested by "immigrants" isn't worthy of reporting by the BBC? Anything that goes against the cultural marxist multiculturalist worldview is hidden by the media. Horrific. Britain has become a tragic, evil country full of pathetic cowards who won't even defend their own kids.

Trump should send in the US military, kill all the left-wing traitors and their pets and save Britain.
    Fuck are you on about?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=telford

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    It's not irrelevant. You're referencing the fact that Pakistan is indeed in Asia, however I'm saying that so is Russia. So why are you against calling Russians Asians?

- - - Updated - - -

People said for as many thousands of years human were around that the world was flat (and some still do). It didn't/doesn't make them right.

When someone says "think of American politics" are you thinking of Brazil by chance? If no, then you should understand what I'm saying.
    So people from Asia aren't Asian? I'm sorry you don't understand how different countries operate

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Not a single mention on the BBC yet.

I guess hundreds of girls being raped and molested by "immigrants" isn't worthy of reporting by the BBC? Anything that goes against the cultural marxist multiculturalist worldview is hidden by the media. Horrific. Britain has become a tragic, evil country full of pathetic cowards who won't even defend their own kids.

Trump should send in the US military, kill all the left-wing traitors and their pets and save Britain.
    Well, there you go calling for murder and genocide. Also, it was very easy to find reports. There you go.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    sympathise with the poor immigrants?
    In their beautiful enriching culture they did nothing wrong, so we shouldn't prosecute them, but instead teach all men in Britain not to rape.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    According to BBC officials they had to give up some of their white privilege to cisgendered heterosexual pakistani muslim men.

I mean, after all cisgendered heterosexual pakistani muslim men are the constant target of oppression in Pakistan.
    It's amazing how easy it was to find articles that people claimed didn't exist. Either people are lying, or ignorant. I'll let you guys decide.

- - - Updated - - -

The location of the population means nothing. Were the British different when their empire stretched across the world? How about the Romans?
    Well, if they were born in England, then they were European. It's astonishing how upset people get when someone uses an accurate term.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Its funny when clerical-fascist sympathizer rape-culture apologist patriachs compare Islam to catholocism. I mean, with Pakistanis: Why should we allow people in who want to uphold the worst of rape cultures? Are you sympathetic of rape cultures? Do you support cultures that are founded on the personal destruction of woman to break them on every level until they become docile servants of patriachical men?
    Wait catholic priests don't rape children?

If they do then it's a fair comparison, since they represent the church and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not irrelevant. You're referencing the fact that Pakistan is indeed in Asia, however I'm saying that so is Russia. So why are you against calling Russians Asians?

- - - Updated - - -

People said for as many thousands of years human were around that the world was flat (and some still do). It didn't/doesn't make them right.

When someone says "think of American politics" are you thinking of Brazil by chance? If no, then you should understand what I'm saying.

The hell are you even on about? And you how did you miss Pakistan not being in the middle eat?

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems relevant.

#boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This seems relevant.

You mean the child sex rings they have had for decades?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-13 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Worse ever so far!
    On side note I hope all the criminals rot in jail for the rest of their days
    I think they should be burned alive or maybe have glass stuck in them piece by piece Albert Fish style, but hey mam that's a bit extreme. 96% of people who sexually abuse children are male. We should bring back the days of hanging. That would make this world safer for our children. If those sick individuals knew the consequences because apparently they're not afraid to do a few years in jail. That doctor guy Nassar got 40 to 125 years in prison for the three counts of criminal sexual assault to which he had pleaded in November. I hear stories all the time about abusers receiving 10-14 years. I don't think that is sufficient justice for ruining someone and giving them severe anxiety for the rest of their life. We should just hang em imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    No #MeToo outrage?
    #MeToo - Rich Chicks or Chicks that want to become rich
    #120DB - Nazi Chicks

No #MeToo outrage?
    Of course not. The perps aren't white men and there is no chance to get some free money and big headlines. This scandal has destroyed the #metoo movement for me. The deafening silence from these hypocrites is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The hell are you even on about? And you how did you miss Pakistan not being in the middle eat?
    People have a crazy idea that all the "stan" countries are in the middle east, when they are originally part of central Asia...

They have been convinced that Middle East = Islam / Arab
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-03-13 at 06:27 PM.

Because their culture is closer to that of the middle east. Do you call salsa a fruit salad?
    No I call salsa, salsa. I think I'm missing your point. Calling something by a name just because it's similar or close doesn't work though. If I call everyone in the UK English would that work, since it's close enough?
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-03-13 at 06:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because their culture is closer to that of the middle east. Do you call salsa a fruit salad?
    Not how geography works.

So, you are ignoring basic geography... and going by feels... got it.

Many Indonesians have a similar culture to many Middle Eastern countries, does that mean they are not Asian. Trump has been acting like a petty Philippines dictator, so should we call him Asian?

It's a shame that you don't like geography.

No, you're not understanding me. The ingredients of salsa (except for onion) makes it a fruit salad, each part of it is a fruit. What I'm saying is "Just because something technically is something, doesn't mean it belongs" Brazil is a part of America. Does this mean they're Americans?

- - - Updated - - -

You're still dodging my question. What are you afraid of? Proving you're wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

My question goes for you as well. Answer it or stop talking to me.
    You are trying to argue a point that is objectively false. If you are going to refer to people's geographical origins based on their behavior, does that mean Indonesians are also Middle Easterners? Is Trump an Asian or Russian?

You are upset at the existence of continents and maps.

No, you're not understanding me. The ingredients of salsa (except for onion) makes it a fruit salad, each part of it is a fruit. What I'm saying is "Just because something technically is something, doesn't mean it belongs" Brazil is a part of America. Does this mean they're Americans?
    Because what your saying doesn't make sense to me. Americas includes north and south America, Brazil is part of south America. American refers to citizens of the United States.

Still doesn't change the fact that all the "stan" countries are not actually part of the middle east.

Close enough doesn't cut it. For instance I can't just go around the UK calling everyone English, because that wouldn't be correct even if it's close....
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-03-13 at 06:52 PM.