Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If this is happening and the other forms are wicker beasts then I want to apologize to hordies when I bashed your dinos...but OUR BEAR IS BETTER!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

If orcs can go to the chiropractor, can Kul’tirans head to the gym?

Good lord, I'm coming MMO-champ for all of my seasoning needs anymore. I don't understand why everyone is getting their panties in a twist. It's looking like Blizzard is going to load up on giving players more unique races and more aesthetics to play with. That's a good thing, why are we all so salty about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    Now I wonder if the overgrown toddlers who WAAA WAAA WAAAA'd about Horde getting more attention this xpac feel like the idiots they are.

Probably not.
    nope. cause horde players will never let it die either. i cant wait til alliance get something horde doesnt so we can hear the same garbage from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This basically confirms that the Allied race for Alliance is fat people.

This is just the start of the drama...
    Just what I tought, while their druid forms might be not complete garbage, we´re still stuck with fat humas as our next allied race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im looking forward to see how the cat form looks. Im race changing my worgen druid to the troll so im goin to need a 3rd druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeos View Post
    I think its probably more likely normal Human (Males) will have the option to not hit the gym - [Thin Human].

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The writing has been on the wall for a while now in regards to Allied races.

Phase 1:
    Void Elves & Lightforged Space Goats (A)
    Highmountain Tauren & Nightborn Elves (H)

Phase 2:
    Dark Iron Dwarves (A)
    Zandalari Trolls (H)

Phase 3:
    Kul Tiras Humans (A)
    AU Orcs (H)

Phase 4: (speculative, but an educated guess)
    Sethrak (A)
    Vulpera (H)
    Think it will be more like....

Phase 3:
    Kul Tiras Humans (A)
    Vulpera(H)

Phase 4: (speculative, but an educated guess)
    Saberon(A)
    Mag'har Orc (H)

Phase 5: (I'm hoping The Vrykul Feud)
    Stormheim Vrykul (A)
    Northrend Vrykul (H)

Only Stormheim Vrykul can be Paladin and Northrend Vrykul can be Death Knight.
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Vulpera have had more animations like the /train one added now. If you look at all the customisation options, and them having been flagged for being able to summon the Pally charger, The're all but officially confirmed now. Logic and all evidence points to them being a Horde race.

Sethrak weren't even added as models that could use player armour. They're definitely not going to happen, as Blizzard would have to redo all the work they've just done on them.

The only other Alliance model with the ability to wear armour and the customisation options built in is the "Thin Human". We've not seen a female version, but the male version can wear armour and, like with the Vulpera, was flagged as one of the races able to use the Paladin Charger.

That's why a lot of us are assuming it will be -

Phase 4: (speculative)
    Thin Human (A)
    Vulpera (H)
    Kultiran's couldn't use armor as well, most of it glitched on them.

But since they are making them into an allied race i'd imagine it will be fixed, same could happen for sethrak.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeos View Post
    if you knew jack squat about health you'd know they did go to the gym

they look like power lifters.

gg, grandma
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    -Alliance players brag their stuff look way better and horde sucks.
    -New expansion content start getting leaked.
    -Alliance whine and cry about horde getting some nice stuff.
    -Alliance whine and cry that all their stuff is crap.
    -Alliance whine and cry of horde bias.
    -Alliance whine and cry for High elves.
    -Alliance stuff gets leaked.
    -Alliance players brag their stuff look way better and horde sucks.

The pre-expansion circle is now complete.
    1) Alliance ALWAYS brags about their stuff looking better & the Horde's stuff looking savage/primal/ugly
    2) Alliance ALWAYS bitches about anything good the Horde gets and then demands they too be able to get it somehow. Its why there are more Horde-type faction mounts that are obtainable by the Alliance than Alliance-type faction mounts obtainable by the Horde. (can someone say Champion's Treadblade being purchasable while the Warlord's Deathwheel can no longer be obtained?!?!)
    3) Alliance is favored by Blizzard in every thing they do yet bitch about there being a Horde bias. If there was a Horde bias Alterac Valley would have been fixed years ago, active racials would have been removed from everyone or nerfed into the ground instead of constantly getting buffed on the Alliance side, there would be no Alliance quests in RFC since it is in Org and Horde don't get any quests in Stockades or Gnomer since they are in Alliance areas, we wouldn't spend expansion upon expansion helping Alliance-type NPCs "save the world", Horde faction leaders wouldn't die every expansion, Alliance faction leaders would die every now & again, Horde faction leaders/lore figures wouldn't be turned into raid bosses, etc etc etc
    4) Alliance got Void Elves and still bitch about wanting High Elves so that will never stop
    5) Again Alliance will always brag about their stuff & say how the Horde are the "bad guys"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    If there was an award for being intentionally obtuse, you'd definitely be a nominee.
    Because there's no actual proof & people are speculating on a race that hasn't been announced as becoming playable and a "form" that hasn't been confirmed is even a spell (it just shows pictures of the 4 different colors) that makes me obtuse? Um ok.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Stay mad, lol!
    Far from mad bro. I play Horde and don't like the way that NPC bear even looks. Not to mention my druid is resto/balance not guardian/feral.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    nope. cause horde players will never let it die either. i cant wait til alliance get something horde doesnt so we can hear the same garbage from them.
    Yeah but it's okay when [My Preferred Faction] complains. It's only BS when [Other Faction] does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Kultiran's couldn't use armor as well, most of it glitched on them.

But since they are making them into an allied race i'd imagine it will be fixed, same could happen for sethrak.
    lol yea for some odd reason ppl think that this isnt alpha.

the zandalari and dark iron arent even finished in alpha. and we dont even know their classes yet.

but ppl expect orcs and humans to be finished?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyana View Post
    Im looking forward to see how the cat form looks. Im race changing my worgen druid to the troll so im goin to need a 3rd druid!
    Probably something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Because there's no actual proof & people are speculating on a race that hasn't been announced as becoming playable and a "form" that hasn't been confirmed is even a spell (it just shows pictures of the 4 different colors) that makes me obtuse? Um ok.
    ob·tuse
    əbˈt(y)o͞os,äbˈt(y)o͞os/Submit
    adjective
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    "he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"
    synonyms: stupid, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, ignorant, simpleminded, witless;

Yes.. there is substantial evidence to suggest Kul'tiran Humans will be an allied race, will be able to be Druids, and that this is their bear form. To ignore that at this point is simply ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    If this is happening and the other forms are wicker beasts then I want to apologize to hordies when I bashed your dinos...but OUR BEAR IS BETTER!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!
    /highfive

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
    I think its probably more likely normal Human (Males) will have the option to not hit the gym - [Thin Human].
    look , other peoples(the person you are quoting) asinine comments aside for those of us with a brain who want to actually speculate

it makes sense that since Humans dont have tusks or fur or THESE humans might not have tattoos that they will have some OTHER customization option. and since 3 different body types are depicted all over kul tiras I think the most REASONABLE assumption is that Kul tirans will have the choice of the standard human model, the skinny model and the cuddly superior model.

Now of course we have no proof but what we have in game IS good circumstantial evidence. For me the only question is what they are going to do with the women. if it was me designing it i'd use the regular human female as the skinny one, the one datamined as the medium and someone more like the art of that goth cat woman as the large model.
    cus regardless of any taste one cant get THAT much skinnier than what human women are like now.

but they are SOMEWHAT bustier than say, blood elves, so maybe there is room to work with.

I mean you see those 3 models everywhere, tons of characters are the big guy, the regular human. the idea they'd JUST get one type made sense when we thought maybe it was a certain faction within kul tiras. but we can see from the questing experience that all types are all over kul tiras

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    Does this confirm Kul Tirans as an allied race, or the Drust....? I'm hoping for the latter.
    Drust hate humans since they invaded their land and fought them. They wouldn't ally with them. About the only possible link though that Kul Tirans could learn druidism is capture, watching somehow, or that one guy's wife that left them for the Drust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    There is no way Alliance will get a third human race so quickly. People would riot.

If Sethrak aren't going to be playable I bet it will be another race based off the worgen.
    There is indeed zero chance Alliance will get the thin humans. At best horde get them as skinned Forsaken with red eyes.

Quite honestly, it may be that this is all we get for the time being and they are all just NPC races. People should think of that and hold their horses.

But, if it's not, the rule so far has been one allied (sub) race per existing race. That does mean that thin humans are likely to be the forsaken sub race and Vulpera have a chance to be the Goblin one, but any other variants of goblin/forsaken fit the bill.
    The Alliance ones will be Worgen and gnome based. Theres some cool options for worgen sub race. The saberon for example, or a tribe they have wich is half transformed worgen. The gnomes seem to be a no brainer. It's either Mechagnomes or lepper gnomes.
    Of course, they can always just make something new.

My bets are:
    Skinned Forsaken (H) - Saberon (A)
    Vulpera (H) - Mechagnomes (A)

I confess Saberon is more of a wish. Some other sort of Worgen sub race could fit better and the same goes for the Vulpera with the Goblins.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-15 at 02:40 AM.

The form looks good, but Fat Human Druids will still be incredibly out of place in all Druid settings of the game except Kul'Tiras. Also, Druids are the class closest to life magic and this thing definetly looks undead - it's like having a sunflower as your death knight minion.

But still, it is a high-quality model, definetly on-par with the Zandalari ones. It still cannot get me excited about Fat Human allies...but i guess them being an allied race was to be expected ever since Blizzcon.