With this whole Saurfang situation, one thing that Ive been thinking about is maybe this will tie into a long dangling plot thread since Cata.

The Frostwolves.

Back in Cataclysm, Drek'Thar told the players that during his life he had seen and done terrible things but none of the acts he had committed could ever be as terrible as lending aid to the Forsaken, and he vowed that the Frostwolf clan would never help the undead.

Now the Frosaken/Sylvanas run the horde. Maybe this could play into it. Surley after Sylvanas took control of the horde the frostwolves probably fully pulled out from the horde. This could give a place Saurfang could go to with like minded orcs and start preparations to 'liberate' the horde

it makes sense how i said it weeks ago.

the zandalari came to the HOrde for help, despite the racism the leaders are open to an alliance because they need help with the blood trolls among other problems. meanwhile Moira has been one of the most active members of the Alliance recently and its about time she solidify her rulership. So it makes since both of those come first they are easy to ally with

Kul tirans are a possible ally but they have no reason to want to . so we go to kul tiras our champions stop Av-whatever her name is, stop the evil sea cult and participate in their culture. with many alliance heroes ingrain in their culture near the end of 8.0 Kul tiras will be an official ally. During that time Saurfang having his crisis of faith will have gone to draenor. Similar to the dark irons in 8.1 or the end of 8.0 we will go with him on a quest to draenor and see him posture and talk to the other orcs about how they betrayed their ideas in the past and they owe it to azeroth to remind them of the mistake the Horde is making now, and the Iron horde made then.

think of it like caticorner handholds. uneven but equal

The Horde and alliance are equal.

the alliance allies with the Dark iron making them more powerful
    so the Horde allies with the zanadlari, getting an ally AND a navy
    So finally the alliance convinces the kul tirans to join their cause getting a navy to match the zandalari
    and then saurfang brings orcs into the fold

at each point in time the power isnt balanced, and then it shifts to the other side

at the end each has 2 new allies and 1 navy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Fucking Hell. The Horde is reaching Sith Empire levels of infighting.

I just hope Saurfang gets his shit together and Sylvanas stays warchief. I'm sick and tired of constantly falling apart from within.
    i mean if you dont like them being like the sith then saurfang needs to replace sylvannas..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    That makes no sense. Ally getting KT before they go to KT is silly, everyone is assuming Orc/Whatever is coming before the expac release and thus access to Zandas/Again Whatever makes sense as KTs not as DIs. DIs and Mag Orcs are already around before Horde and Ally head to Zanda and Kul Tiras, criss-crossing them makes no narrative sense.
    what?

no Zandalari and Dark iron are coming at the start of the expansion just like they advertised months ago. and orcs and humans are coming later
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

They added in this build sky and model for burning teldrassil

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...726915073?s=19

The model is 40kb big while texture file is 1.3mb

P. S. This is just sky and model of burning tree combined I dunno how it will look ingame.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

hmm wonder if thats for the scenario or if its not going to be possible to phyisally go there if you have done the scenario and its just skybox

- - - Updated - - -

but like seriously. like they TRY to make both factions feel awesome and faction pride and stuff like that

but they said that the anduin scenario was suppose to be a little extra faction specific to match the vol'jin deathscene thing

It happened months after.

YES its OBVIOUS that as far as narrative goes, Kul tirans are the match to zandalari and orcs are the match to the dark iron.

But they dont have to match each other at the same time.

They are trying to make the similar stories feel not so cookie cutter. We'll see how successful they are. To be the similarities between Jaina and Taladri are TO Blatant but we'll see how their stories go.

like all the proof you need is that splat page from blizzcon showing zandalari and dark irons. they've made mistakes in the past but if they werent sure who was going to be first they would probably have just left the 4 first ones, or Put all of them up.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

What i see from map files I think we wont be able to step foot on burning zone. Wr6 can just watch it from distance. It makes sense, why they make it like this.

Anyone got some footage from the Uncharted Isles?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    They added in this build sky and model for burning teldrassil

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...726915073?s=19

The model is 40kb big while texture file is 1.3mb

P. S. This is just sky and model of burning tree combined I dunno how it will look ingame.

Really disorienting considerign how Teldrassil actually looks in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Teldrassil looks better burning then it does alive.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I will mark the day in my calendar when you post something that was worth posting.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can say with high certainty that that tree will not be inhabited by Forsaken afterwards, looking at that model.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So uh.

Jaina apparently has a group of 3 shirtless mages(?) called "Jaina's Angels".

If I knew how to post pictures properly I would post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    With this whole Saurfang situation, one thing that Ive been thinking about is maybe this will tie into a long dangling plot thread since Cata.

The Frostwolves.

Back in Cataclysm, Drek'Thar told the players that during his life he had seen and done terrible things but none of the acts he had committed could ever be as terrible as lending aid to the Forsaken, and he vowed that the Frostwolf clan would never help the undead.

Now the Frosaken/Sylvanas run the horde. Maybe this could play into it. Surley after Sylvanas took control of the horde the frostwolves probably fully pulled out from the horde. This could give a place Saurfang could go to with like minded orcs and start preparations to 'liberate' the horde
    Frosaken, you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    So uh.

Jaina apparently has a group of 3 shirtless mages(?) called "Jaina's Angels".

If I knew how to post pictures properly I would post it.
    It's known, people made jokes about it few weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what this Titan Construct is for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Frosaken, you say?
    -snip-
    That Forsaken...
    Holy crap...lol...
    For the Horde!

I'm guessing he's one of the bosses of Uldir.

I would place my bets on "Taloc the Corrupted" who is using an avatar of Sargeras as his placeholder right now.

Could also be the "coin operated crowd pummeler" from The Motherload dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post

The Frostwolves.

Speaking of the Frostwolves I want Drek'thar to retire and Nazgrel will take over the clan with Palkar added to the game finally.
    Then other clans can join up as well...

I do like the Mag'har...But we have a lot of forces in Outland too...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Frosaken, you say?

- - - Updated - - -

That Forsaken...
    Holy crap...lol...
    He's probably the big endboss of the Nazmir quests that previously were using a PH Felreaver model.