Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Because these are the same sheep that think "Erhmagerd Russian collision!" and "Right-wing equates to Nazis!"

Mouth breathers who watch CNN, generally.
    No we watch BBC not CNN

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    When the UK government, one of the most right-wing ones in west/central Europe at the moment(only beaten by Austria) is not right wing enough for you.. you should know you have to be rather far to the right.
    What the fuck is right wing about the brits? They're literally rife with communists, look at the fucking labour party.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    pfft i'm from the US, as i'm told by europeans all the time on these boards, your "right wing" is farther left than our "left wing".
    No you're not you're told your left wing would be considered centre-right in Europe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Why should I care what irrelevant vloggers think exactly? Fuck if people base their opinions on vloggers then that explains the insanity on show here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Are you also in favor of banning Muslims from entering countries because they are terrorists? See how you can flip your point of view right around on you. But then again England lost their freedom years and years ago.
    You mean like how known Muslim terrorists are already banned? Yes I am

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    What the fuck is right wing about the brits? They're literally rife with communists, look at the fucking labour party.
    The conservatives are in power, einstein.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The conservatives are in power, einstein.
    It's beyond embarrassing now. It's amazing how many members keep blowing their own feet off with a shotgun. Definitely a mental health issue

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    She's only been limited by opportunity not by intent. Stop fucking idolizing the shittiest people around.
    Relax dude, take a fucking walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ah good old rebel media. I enjoy watching right leaning people even if I don’t agree with with most of there points, rebel media is really the only one I’ve ever stopped watching as there filled with soooooo much crap it’s just not Barable.
    I had been gradually stopped watching Rebel Media, but the final nail in the coffin was when they defended Laura Loomer for disrupting that play.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I had been gradually stopped watching Rebel Media, but the final nail in the coffin was when they defended Laura Loomer for disrupting that play.
    Ah about the same time I moved away from them to, high five!

I tend to enjoy right leaning like crowder tucker Carlson ect, even if I don’t agree with them they almost always make good back ground noise. The rebel was to extreme and hypcrital though.

Ah about the same time I moved away from them to, high five!

I tend to enjoy right leaning like crowder tucker Carlson ect, even if I don’t agree with them they almost always make good back ground noise. The rebel was to extreme and hypcrital though.
    I can respect Tucker Carlson, I think he handled Tariq Nasheed well in that one interview. There's something about Crowder though that just makes me dislike his content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I can respect Tucker Carlson, I think he handled Tariq Nasheed well in that one interview. There's something about Crowder though that just makes me dislike his content.
    Carlson I more or less like though some of his guest can be horrible like one moron who said the border had moved south becsuse one state had a lot of brown people.

Crowder is more of a fool really I find some of his stuff good like his new change my mind thing but over all he seems like he’s clearly trying (and in my option failing) to be funny instead of being genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm sick of governments trying to shut down every person that dare to question Islam , the immigration policies and effects on communities of this mass relocation of people.
    What the UK did counters the definition of democracy , if they break the law fine them , jail them if it's required by law but denying entrance and being deported while ISIS scum can roam freely in the EU disguised as rapeugees really blows my mind .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I'm sick of governments trying to shut down every person that dare to question Islam , the immigration policies and effects on communities of this mass relocation of people.
    What the UK did counters the definition of democracy , if they break the law fine them , jail them if it's required by law but denying entrance and being deported while ISIS scum can roam freely in the EU disguised as rapeugees really blows my mind .
    Why are people saying ISIS are allowed in when that's completely untrue

Muslim isn’t a culture........;
    The word culture comes from "Cultivation", and it's meaning implies the habits and custom of a people.

Muslims, from majority muslim countries in the Middle East, have a certain set of customs, beliefs and even laws that are common among their countries, thanks, specially, to the fact that their religion also spills over to their legal systems.

Being so, it's reasonable to treat Middle Eastern Muslim people as having a very similar culture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    The word culture comes from "Cultivation", and it's meaning implies the habits and custom of a people.

Muslims, from majority muslim countries in the Middle East, have a certain set of customs, beliefs and even laws that are common among their countries, thanks, specially, to the fact that their religion also spills over to their legal systems.

Being so, it's reasonable to treat Middle Eastern Muslim people as having a very similar culture.
    You are aware not all Muslims are not from the midden east right? It’s not a culture just because some of them from one area have the same/similar culture.

You are aware not all Muslims are not from the midden east right? It’s not a culture just because some of them from one area have the same/similar culture.
    Sure, which is why I limited it to "muslims from majority muslim countries in the Middle East".

It's written there. Second sentence.

Deleted
    Sure, which is why I limited it to "muslims from majority muslim countries in the Middle East".

Yeah but most people intentionally ignore that and suggest every Muslim has the same culture which is factually incorrect

It's not , really , people that went in Iraq or Syria during war and came back . Even when terror attack happens you hear the person was known to be radicalized or already under watch YET they can't be deported while apparently in 2018 being white and having a political opinion is considered more dangerous to the nation WTF.

7+ Year Old Account

I don’t think I’m picking up what your puting down. I said there not a culture so you replay saying they are a culture but not always? I’m genuinely confused.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...h-isis-9010088

Deleted
    Experts fear the Islamic State fighters who have sneaked back in could use skills honed on the battlefield to carry out atrocities in the UK like the Paris and Brussels attacks

So no they're not welcomed in