Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Considering the state of Japanese society I'm not entirely convinced that's a good thing. You're praising a country in which their young people don't even socialize anymore and they're experiencing negative population growth because of that and strict immigration laws.
    The Japanese people will still exist and control their own country in 100 years. That's more than can be said for the West. They're miles ahead of your country, even with their issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The thought never crossed your mind that maybe "the left" has legitimate gripes? I get the feeling that if anybody had ever enslaved YOUR ancestors you'd never stop crying about it.
    The Romans enslaved my people, a fact I am incredibly grateful about. It gave them the gift of civilization. The fact that the process was stopped in the middle in Africa is the cause of all the griping. By aborting Colonialism, all we did was create a continent of failed states that could neither live traditionally, nor with the first world.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It would do you a lot of good to visit very liberal areas and witness how much racism you receive. Hint: it's going to be none.
    Screaming about white privilege is racist. Treating people differently based on skin color is racist. Having different views of people based on their skin color is racist. Expecting people to have certain political views based on skin color is racist. Making assumptions about a person based on their skin color is racist.

In short, in a very liberal area, you will drown in racism, but they call it "fighting for equality".

Progressivism is built upon such bigotry - the same can be said about women, just use sex and sexism instead of skin color and racism. If you actually agree with MLK and judge people entirely on their character and not demographic characteristics, you are automatically opposed to progressivism.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what she is referring to is History. History is pretty racist, and very sexist. In general Math, Physics, etc. were created and expounded upon by males from the European/Asian/African areas. It began a long time ago and led us to where we are today. Come back in a few hundred years, I guarantee it will be a lot more diverse by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Only white poeple math is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    The Romans enslaved my people, a fact I am incredibly grateful about. It gave them the gift of civilization. The fact that the process was stopped in the middle in Africa is the cause of all the griping. By aborting Colonialism, all we did was create a continent of failed states that could neither live traditionally, nor with the first world.
    The Europeans could have civilized and developed Africa without strip-mining it for resources and enslaving all of the people. In fact, there's nothing stopping them from going back and doing that right now, but of course they don't want to because without the exploitation there isn't really much of a point to being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Science is white, science is racist ! Proof !

Part of the dialog:
    -We have to restart science from, i don't know an African perspective, from our perspective of how we've experienced science.
    For instance I have a question for all the science people:
    There is a place in Africa and they believe that through the magic, the Black magic, you've heard of black magic - they call it witchcraft, you are able to send lightning to strike someone. So can you explain that scientifically because it is something that happens
    -It's not true!

Uproar ensues and people point fingers to the guy that said "It's not true" and then proceed to reprimand him for actually answering because he did not stick to the rules

And that is how science dies nowadays
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Why would anyone cry about what happened to your ancestors some centuries ago? They're not alive today. People today are not the people who enslaved anyones ancestors some hundreds of years ago.
    Have to agree, I mean we should never forget the past but getting hung up on it's pointless. Irish here and me hating the English because of shit that happened at least 50 years before I was born seems rather pointless. Sure you can bring up the past and it shouldn't be forgotten, but it's got little direct impact on today.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The Europeans could have civilized and developed Africa without strip-mining it for resources and enslaving all of the people. In fact, there's nothing stopping them from going back and doing that right now, but of course they don't want to because without the exploitation there isn't really much of a point to being there.
    Lie, lie and lie. Europeans DID civilized and developped Africa. Or maybe you do think the roads, the electricity lines, the phones, the vehicles, the medicare, etc etc, has been produced by african themselves? And why many old african are actualy telling us that "things were better when the whites were here"? Why is there so many civil and ethnic wars in Africa since the end of colonization?

10+ Year Old Account
    This should have been closed loong ago as a race bait thread

closing