Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That'd be fun. I'd love to bring my Orc warrior and Troll hunter into my Alliance guild.
    I'd give anything to have my Troll Shaman Alliance side. I love their totems so much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Technically he didn't do much in the role of Orc leader. He did what, appear in the prestige 2 quest in Undercity?
    That's true but I am assuming from in-universe perspective he still has some duties he needs to attend to and has responsibility to Orgrimmar orcs. Leaving them leaderless, no matter if you disagree with current Warchief or not, just seems selfish and stupid to me. Even more so in the time of war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Bombing a city being set up as a military front for invasion a stones throw from two major capitals...why would he do something like that? Garrosh mighta gone crazy but it wasn't in Cataclysm that's for sure.

Sylvanas, like Garrosh, has been doing right by the Horde regardless of what people think. Her methods definitely are questionable at times and she needs to be kept on a leash and no one is better at doing that than Saurfang; it doesn't mean she needs to be betrayed so I really hope the story doesn't go that way.
    That’s another problem with this. He hasn’t just turned his back on her Horde. He’s turned his back on the Horde he wants.

He can’t do fuck all to oppose her methods from an Alliance jail cell.

Not that I have an issue with Sylvanas’ methods personally, scorched earth really is the best policy when retreating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just not understanding what they're trying to do. So they want to close Sylvanas' story arc, that much is obvious, but why go through so many hoops to make a *hypotetical* copy & paste narrative happen? Why is Saurfang not just challeging her to a Mak'gora infront of everyone where she can't refuse because then she'd make herself enemy of pretty much everyone.

If he doesn't like her methods THAT much now for some reason, why not stick to her like glue and at the first sign of doing wrong to the Horde, he challengest her?. Even if it costs him his life, the Saurfang I knew would do it, isn't that what he wants? ''to live and die for the Horde?''

Did a Mak'gora actually happen in 'Before the Storm' and Sylvanas beat his ass but let him live? Is this why he's not doing anything but moap, and instead letting the Orcs to thier fate? At this point I'm just painting a scenario in which this whole thing doesn't throw Vol'jin, Sylvanas AND Saurfang under the bus. A scenario in which I might actually get to be interested in what is happening instead of being frustrated and confused.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-03-16 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Problem I have is that Alliance Heroes constantly get taken away from the Alliance. I don't care if Cairne is dead and Magni is alive, Magni is no character of the alliance anymore, he will never do anything especially for the alliance anymore, he doesn't care for the Alliance anymore so that he can be all friendly and neutral to the Horde.

Thats worse than death. Cairne at least died as a Horde Character. His Legacy is that of a Hero of the Horde. Magni on the other Hand is no character the Alliance has a claim to anymore. He is the King of Ironforge who gives a damn about Ironforge anymore.
    How is that worse if he can return to the Alliance at some point? And he got not one but 3 replacements. Instantly. While Trolls and even Orcs had to wait a whole expansion to see a replacement for the leaders they lost. Both of which were announced out of game. And the Orc one is already leaving after doing nothing as an Orc leader. Cairne can what, glue his ashes together?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    That’s another problem with this. He hasn’t just turned his back on her Horde. He’s turned his back on the Horde he wants.

He can’t do fuck all to oppose her methods from an Alliance jail cell.

Not that I have an issue with Sylvanas’ methods personally, scorched earth really is the best policy when retreating.
    In regards to a race that has no biological needs, scorched earth is the best policy in general. The Forsaken could have turned Lordaeron into one giant Blight lake and moved around via gondolas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

And yet here you are, on the same site and in the same thread, pretending that people caring about the game (but not singing praise to Blizzard after they've served us with shit story after a shit story for 14 years) are silly. All the while you're complaining about people complaining. I bet you can't see us from your moral high ground

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    Lol?
    Once again, I cannot emphasize enough that you lore warriors sound like you're all screaming "REE THIS GOES AGAINST MY HEADCANONS"

- - - Updated - - -

Ever notice how every time something bad happens to the Horde it's "shit storytelling"?
    Exactly this

Deleted
    How is that worse if he can return to the Alliance at some point? And he got not one but 3 replacements. Instantly. While Trolls and even Orcs had to wait a whole expansion to see a replacement for the leaders they lost. Both of which were announced out of game. And the Orc one is already leaving after doing nothing as an Orc leader. Cairne can what, glue his ashes together?
    Because they don't. I mean, even if we get something back its likely taken away from us one expansion later. I mean, we got Dalaran taken away from us, than given back in MoP and than taken again in Legion, this time probably permanently.

And even if your Warchiefs die, you at least get something in between. During all of Cata you were kicking the Alliance asses, won one battle after the other, destroyed tons of Alliance shit and permanently conquered multiple zones. Yeah, compared to that its surely sooooo bad that you have a raid where you fight the Warchief everyone hated and the Horde liberate itself with a little bit assistance of the Alliance and suffers in the end no consequences with the exception of losing a Warchief everyone hated.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Because he's a strong-willed leader that loves his people and has very real, human motivations? He's relatable which isn't something you can say for many characters - Jaina being another example. I'd argue he's a better character because he lost more than she did and didn't completely lose his shit, plus anyone hellbent on bringing Sylvanas to justice is a noble enough character for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, his sick coat/ voice. Gotta love his pseudo-British charm.
    uhhhhh, I agree with you except for the bolded part, no way in hell could you argue Genn has lost more than Sylvanas. Genn still has his own life.

Unless of course you were saying he lost more than Jaina, even then I'd argue Jaina has lost more than him too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    uhhhhh, I agree with you except for the bolded part, no way in hell could you argue Genn has lost more than Sylvanas. Genn still has his own life.
    I think this was meant as he lost more than Jaina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I think this was meant as he lost more than Jaina
    caught before my edit.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Sorry it might not have been clear, I was talking about him losing more than Jaina, I don't think anyone could seriously argue that pretty much anyone living has lost more than Sylvanas, and that's why as much as I dislike her I do genuinely think she is a well-made character and understand why she has many fans.
    I'd argue that Jaina has lost more than Genn, because at the end of the day Genn is still loved by his people, Jaina isn't.
    Holy shit lol

Ever notice how every time something bad happens to the Horde it's "shit storytelling"?
    it gets scary to see how fast they all turned around and now Saurfang is the worst person ever.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd argue that Jaina has lost more than Genn, because at the end of the day Genn is still loved by his people, Jaina isn't.
    Genn still has a Wife (that he probably forgot about) and Daughter aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    it gets scary to see how fast they all turned around and now Saurfang is the worst person ever.
    Too much to ask for consistant writing I guess. Varok'' I'll put you in line if you don't'' Saurfang, goes to play checkers in Stormwind with Anduin because he apperantly can't handle the Banshee Queen. SeemsGood.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-03-16 at 12:36 AM.

No one ever questions their Hot Topic Goth GF Fantasy, or else.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's scary how fast you jump to conclusions instead of actually reading. People are more pissed that Saurfang is abandoning the Horde and acting out of character, not that he disagrees with Sylvanas, (if the dialogue remains unchanged.)
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-03-16 at 12:45 AM.
    Holy shit lol

It's scary how fast you jump to conclusions instead of actually reading. People are more pissed that Saurfang is abandoning the Horde and acting out of character, not that he disagrees with Sylvanas, (if the dialogue remains unchanged.)
    An character that is all about honor leaves the faction who is currently forsaking(heh) honor.

Seems right to me.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    An character that is all about honor leaves the faction who is currently forsaking(heh) honor.

Seems right to me.
    You obviously don't know Saurfang if you think he'd turn his back to the Horde. So it only seems right to you because you frankly know little about him.
    Holy shit lol

"Make sure you know the difference between loyalty and honor. And pray you never have to choose."

It seems he has chosen honor over loyalty.

You obviously don't know Saurfang if you think he'd turn his back to the Horde. So it only seems right to you because you frankly know little about him.
    Then please, explain why he leaving the faction that not only goes agaisn't honor but whoose Warchief told outright that he didn't deserve to stand among the Horde, its out of character.

He didn't even joined the Alliance and started killing Hordies, he just said he won't fight for "Her Horde"
    Mage Tower Final Result:

Seems right to me.
    It must seem right when you conveniently simplify it like that and throw out all the history Saurfang has with the Horde.