Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is Anduin a virgin?

He certainly seems like one, mellow and soft spoken, a good fellow, but he ain't making any moves on the ladies at all. Why can't he and Yrel get together?

Oh this thread is going places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    He certainly seems like one, mellow and soft spoken, a good fellow, but he ain't making any moves on the ladies at all. Why can't he and Yrel get together?
    So people who are mellow and softly spoken are virgins? Usually people are virgins because they haven't had sex, not because they are reserved and quiet.

Deleted
    Or how about that Gilnean lass, Genn's daughter i think it was. Or maybe even Calia? Or Jaina if Anduin likes milfs.

Deleted
    Did they even meet in-game?

probably. will end up with Tess Greymane tho. but most importantly, why would anyone give a shit if he's a virgin or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Why getting to know who Anduin bangs or not bang is suddenly important? More importantly, why Yrel for fuck's sake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, he's the King of SW. Ladies would have been jumping on him in the evening meals when they're all having feasts.

100g says he's had a cheeky bang behind the throne a few times.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Why getting to know who Anduin bangs or not bang is suddenly important? More importantly, why Yrel for fuck's sake?
    Why not Yrel? She's a fine lass, and she hasn't received any lore development since WOD. It'd really benefit the diplomatic relations between the draenei and the alliance.

I had no idea people were so interested in Warcraft's romance plot lines.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Deleted
    Like, Yrel is the best of the best, she has everything, she's tall, she swings a giant hammer which means she is swole as fuck, she has a 1 meter long excalibur, she's a champion of the light. What's not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    I had no idea people were so interested in Warcraft's romance plot lines.
    we arent. im expecting a "was illidan a virgin all his life" thread now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Why not Yrel? She's a fine lass, and she hasn't received any lore development since WOD. It'd really benefit the diplomatic relations between the draenei and the alliance.
    What about banging

I don't know

a human?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or how about that Gilnean lass, Genn's daughter i think it was. Or maybe even Calia? Or Jaina if Anduin likes milfs.
    And when did Jaina become a mother?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

But why?

Why do you even... ?

I doubt it, Wrathion gave him the dragon D by now most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I read enough japanese adult entertainment to know that boys like him attract middle aged women like blood attracks sharks. So chances are he was already scored by some christmas cake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I doubt it, Wrathion gave him the dragon D by now most likely.
    Oh i forgot the one with Wrathion, but it was rather short lasting, so eh...

Like, Yrel is the best of the best, she has everything, she's tall, she swings a giant hammer which means she is swole as fuck, she has a 1 meter long excalibur, she's a champion of the light. What's not to love?
    Hooves. If you're into a girl keeping her boots on in bed sure, but she physically can't...

Deleted