Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde [speculation] Thalyssra, the First Conqueror?

This looks way too crazy. Plus, it's just a chat screenshot. But who knows what's up with Thalyssra: attacking Theramore after all the help her kind got from the kaldorei (reluctant help after a harsh talk, but still - 2/3 of the elven armies were part of the Alliance)?

You just don't know what to expect from them now... What do you think of Thalyssra's plans for the world?

Oooh, Thalyssra. I love this change of direction with her character. Is she about to become the Horde's Elisande?
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-03-18 at 04:03 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Weird, in my fake screenshots it was "Thalyssra - 69th apostle of mudmug".

Small tip - you need to pipe down on dramatic writing to make them more beliveable.

Sounds like an interesting encounter between the fine ladies, especially if Lei Shen's might comes in use from Jaina!

Hoping for a nice bunch of encounters between all the hot shots in Battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand what are they trying to do with this Horde and Ally conflict. They stoped making sense so long ago.
    How does horde even have a chance against the alliance?
    Horde has lost so many powerful heroes and they just got out of a civil war.
    As a horde player i simply can say Alliance would crush the horde so easy, we would have to deport from azeroth to AU dreanor to seek refuge.
    A very cool signature text.

7+ Year Old Account
    what the hell, they are smocking crack?

"everyone here will be slaves?" nigga what

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Oooh, Thalyssra. I love this change of direction with her character. Is she about to become the Horde's Elisande?
    I loved suramar; the lore, the quests, the ambience, the characters. As a a (mostly) alliance player, Thalysrra broke my heart with what she's done.

Thalyssra (Legion): I will make the Nightborne a happy People. I will give us all a Home. I will make sure the Legion does not burn our City, and I will make certain that we will not be conquerors. But, we will be defenders. We won't need any Well to aid us anymore. And we will not make anyone endure the suffering we've endured. We're free. We're good.

Thalyssra (Now): I POISONED THE ENTIRE CITY! ALL WILL DIE! ALL WILL FALL TO THE HORDE! I WILL SLAUGHTER EVERY ALLIANCE DOG! I WILL CONQUER ALL OF AZEROTH FOR THE WARCHIEF! FOR THE HORDE! TYRANDE TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF, NOW I SHALL KILL EVERYONE! REEEE! I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE WITH THE AID OF THE SUNWELL! FUCK YOU ALL!!!! AHAHAHA! I'M EVIL, BUT FANBOYS WILL DEFEND ME ANYWAY! >

Me: What a bitch.

No, i'm serious here. What a bitch. You're doing worse than Elisande here. At least Elisande did what she did to protect her People (Even if it was such a selfish choice to make).

You're doing this to conquer. You're doing what you've been wanting to stop for so long. Like, seriously?

This is almost as bad as that fake Turaylon wankfest screenshot that someone posted before.

This is faker than my gf's orgasm .

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Weird, in my fake screenshots it was "Thalyssra - 69th apostle of mudmug".

Small tip - you need to pipe down on dramatic writing to make them more beliveable.
    Are you saying this to Blizzard, or to the OP?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    This is almost as bad as that fake Turaylon wankfest screenshot that someone posted before.
    Honestly, if this is fake, then it's a really good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    I really don't understand what are they trying to do with this Horde and Ally conflict. They stoped making sense so long ago.
    How does horde even have a chance against the alliance?
    Horde has lost so many powerful heroes and they just got out of a civil war.
    As a horde player i simply can say Alliance would crush the horde so easy, we would have to deport from azeroth to AU dreanor to seek refuge.
    If by just you mean about three years ago, then yeah they just got out a civil war. Alliance however lost their king, a huge number of troops, their most advanced airship, had Jaina fly the coop which had the side effect of Dalaran going back to neutral from on their ship. A lot has changed since the end of MoP.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    if you gotta ask, i advise a visit to the nearest hospital.

OT: my god, if you are gonna post some fake chat screeny then do it at least properly.
    meaning, no overdramatic nonsensical dialog, weird ass change of titles, and dont alter their personality so much.

Formerly known as Arafal

This is either fake or really really bad writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The fact that there are people who actually think its real is really sad.

- - - Updated - - -

/golfclap at both sentences.

I have seen many cringefest dialogues by players to recognise this as a fake one.

If there is a 0.1% chance that this is the real deal then I have some really bad news about the new expansion!

Idk, this one seems more accurate.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

These fake screenshots are getting boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people making fake convos now? Are people legit retarded?, it devalues future conversations and speculation when you can easily fake shit to cause drama.

Come on lol, dialogue is cringey and it makes Thalyssra seem like The Clown Prince of Crime himself.
    Also what would First Conqueror even stand for? It's ridiculous.

My guess is this is yet another biproduct of someone being salty over Nightborne joining Horde.