Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Interesting view on your pereception of what is right.
    So for you it is totally fine to punish an entire race for what one member of said race threatens (not even doing) to do?
    (Hint: That is basically the deffinition of raceism.)

I know that you garrosh /sylvanas fanbois lack logic yet so often, but please try to at least think for a second before you post something as concerning.
    i don't think you understand how things work

if the leader of a race sworn to kill you, you send the leader and their followers always, this is fucking logic

blablabla racism, you guys look like parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    "It's not good, so I might as well be happy when they make it shittier because it now conforms to my former headcanon"
    Wew lad.
    Former headcanon? I had none. Garrosh had his highs and lows. Now he is just an asshole. That is all there is to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i don't think you understand how things work

if the leader of a race sworn to kill you, you send the leader and their followers always, this is fucking logic

blablabla racism, you guys look like parrots
    So by your deffinition, you say you would kill every child, woman, farmer and employee of North Korea because Kim threatens to kill Trump?
    Just a simple yes or no question for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Only Wildberry would try and justify racism and Garrosh as a character on the whole. This is why no one ever listens to you mate
    Actually, quite a few people here listen to me to some degree or another.

Regardless, Garrosh's war was entirely justified, and the Horde's other races gave Garrosh plenty to dislike. Is it really wrong to be "racist" against Trolls when they're led by an incompetent rabble-rouser, and drain the Horde's soldiers and resources while contributing very little?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Han Solo begs to differ.
    Oh you mean the character that died before he was able to become a villian?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

7+ Year Old Account
    So by your deffinition, you say you would kill every child, woman, farmer and employee of North Korea because Kim threatens to kill Trump?
    Just a simple yes or no question for you.
    Did Garrosh kill every single troll child, woman farmer and employee?

you rly like to compare a orange with a potato?

Deleted
    Did Garrosh kill every single troll child, woman farmer and employee?

you rly like to compare a orange with a potato?
    I asked you a question, it is rude not to answer.
    My question was not linked towards Garrosh but towards your personal ideology and thinking.

So again, yes or no?

But of course we could change "kill" to "punish" it doesn't matter.

So answer?
    Last edited by mmoc9469597767; 2018-03-18 at 08:55 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    "As a fan who refused to acknowledge the numerous, serious character flaws Garrosh had from his introduction that he never had any reason to work on, as Thrall continually handed him more and more power on a platter, culminating in blithely handing over unmitigated power as the ultimate leader of the Horde, I am outraged that Blizzard is reminding people that he had numerous, serious character flaws that he never had to work on, and that they're using Chronicle to clear up miscommunications between quest writers and polish inconsistencies like they did with both previous volumes."

That's what I'm getting out of this: People who refused to acknowledge Garrosh's glaring character flaws being surprised and outraged that Blizzard didn't sweep those flaws under the rug and instead fixed an inconsistency in his characterization from Stonetalon, as well as demonstrate what happens when you hand an unstable youth absolute power.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you've now fallen back on "punish," typically civilians incur the brunt of sanctions, which we do have in place against the DPRK. Also, minor segregation in a single city really isn't some awful punishment.
    @Thage
    They're doing more than "cleaning up" inconsistencies. From what we currently have to work with, it looks like they're flat-out retconning things like the Twilight's Hammer false flag in Ashenvale.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    the same baine who didn't want to deal with the quilboar treat and mock Garrosh because he tried to do something but got caught in a trap?

same Baine who father bitchslapped him and chalenge him to makgora? and another tauren poisoned his weapon? anyway he could have reason of why he didn't aid Baine in that

i don't hink he force then in nothing, they basically build the slums, its petty much a minor version of kezan

you mean kick some lazy goblins ass? we do that all the time with the peons

i already said why he didn't like the forsaken/undead
    Yes you did and your reasoning for disliking them is wrong. As is everything you write. I'm out. Garrosh was shit from day one and if vol3 is pointing that out - good

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by True Horde View Post
    It was after Anduin's bone got shattered by Garrosh in MoP.

This was when Garrosh was in jail, and Sylvanas planned to kill Garrosh by putting unknowingly poison in Garrosh food.

Anduin heard about it and saved Garrosh by slapping Garrosh food from his hands through the cage. Garrosh in response grabbed Anduin's arm and before he would snap Anduin's arm he realised that Anduin actually saved his life and so letted him go.

Garrosh is not always a racist or jerk.... this is a proof. Anduin believed that Garrosh could become a good guy and in the end he was the only human that managed to earn Garrosh trust.
    Garrosh did not trust or even like Anduin.

He just hates feeling indebted to other people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I asked you a question, it is rude not to answer.
    My question was not linked towards Garrosh but towards your personal ideology and thinking.

So again, yes or no?

So answer?
    your bait question with no logic and with no sense toward the topic don't deserve an answer

Deleted
    Since you've now fallen back on "punish," typically civilians incur the brunt of sanctions, which we do have in place against the DPRK. Also, minor segregation in a single city really isn't some awful punishment.
    Sorry thought you were the other guy but feel free to answer the question aswell, the next part is for you aswell.

your bait question with no logic and with no sense toward the topic don't deserve an answer
    Don't try to avoid answering that question, it is really that simple:

Yes or no?

Would you punish every child, woman, employee, farmer and citizen of north korea because of what Kim threatens to do with Trump?
    It is really, really a simple question about your personal view and moral.

Since you are not shy to reapeatedly post your opinion on everything in basically every thread, it shouldn't be hard for you to answer my question with a simple yes or no because my question is not complex or a trap, it is totally simple. Just a glimpse into your head and thinking.

edit:
    Sorry wrong guy, anyway you seem to be scared now? Scared to voice your opinion? How comes? You weren't shy before... why can't you answer? It is no bait it is a simple question about your stance of view.
    Last edited by mmoc9469597767; 2018-03-18 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the reason the Warcraft story has fallen to bits since WoW is simple-

Blizzard can't write enough villains for us to kill in raid content.

that's why everyone keeps going crazy and turning evil, the 'good' characters live on and the villains disappear

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes you did and your reasoning for disliking them is wrong.
    cause a forsaken was responsible for wrathgate, they fight a endless war against a army of undeads, and he saw sylvanas acting like LK 2.0 with the valkyr, and you are telling me he have no reasons to dislike then? LUL

As is everything you write. I'm out. Garrosh was shit from day one and if vol3 is pointing that out - good
    yeah sure

So... Instead of “Garrosh did nothing wrong” threads we have to live through just as many “Remember the time when Garrosh did nothing wrong but evil Blizzard ruined it for us”?
    I think I found a reason for disliking Garrosh retcons.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Talime
    You're completely ignoring that sanctions do punish every man, woman and child. Typically a country's elites don't suffer nearly as much from sanctions even though their actions typically incur them in the first place.

Your trying to force a horrible analogy regardless though. You've yet to demonstrate that, at that point, Garrosh had "punished" every Darkspear man, woman and child, in any meaningful way. You're also ignoring that the DPRK is a sovereign nation, and that Kim Jong Un isn't Donald Trump's subordinate. The Darkspear simply aren't independent from the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah sure
    Venz is a nu-Horde, multicult Thrall worshipper. Anyone that dares to assert that Orcs are the core of the Horde, and take the Horde back to where it should be is going to be unfairly tarred.

Deleted
    @Talime
    You're completely ignoring that sanctions do punish every man, woman and child. Typically a country's elites don't suffer nearly as much from sanctions even though their actions typically incur them in the first place.
    Absolutely(not that ignoring part) and that is why I personally despise any sanctions against countries, because it allways punishes the people never those in charge.

But that was not the question, the question basically was: Are you Ok with that kind of punishment system that punishes the innocents for the acts the elites are doing while completely avoiding those sanctions?

My question is simply: Do you and Syegfryed agree on things like clan liability and sanctions against the people of a nation?
    Or my other question that was more linked towards Garroshs action.

Like I said, why are you guys suddenly so shy about expressing your view and opinion on that matter and avoiding my simple question? I mean I just ask about your personal stance. If this stance is nothing to despise, why should you by shy to express it?
    Last edited by mmoc9469597767; 2018-03-18 at 09:11 PM. Reason: clearing something

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, why are you guys suddenly so shy about expressing your view and opinion on that matter and avoiding my simple question? I mean I just ask about your personal stance. If this stance is nothing to despise, why should you by shy to express it?
    I'm more than happy to answer, provided you demonstrate how your hypothetical is relevant to Garrosh's treatment of the Darkspear. Until that happens, I'm not going to answer, otherwise you're going to extrapolate my opinions on an orange in order to condemn apples.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    So... Instead of “Garrosh did nothing wrong” threads we have to live through just as many “Remember the time when Garrosh did nothing wrong but evil Blizzard ruined it for us”?
    I think I found a reason for disliking Garrosh retcons.
    Evil? No. Monumentally stupid? Yes. Although, we've known for some time now that Blizzard's writing is atrocious, so these retcons really aren't surprising, so much as they are a confirmation of what we've always known.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Basically this. Stonetalon was the fuck up, Chronicles fixed that.
    Except it didn't retcon Stonetalon. It retconned Ashenvale which changed nothing for Garrosh himself, while changing things for the faction relations and the chronology of events pertaining to that, as well as the Twilight Hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.