Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Spencers a fascist, and antifa are violent lunatics. And now they got rid of him, their start to eat each other.
    I love your avatar.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what do you think happens when it becomes widely accepted? candidates in favor of censorship get elected.

that leads to more things becoming censored, which grants more power for the government to control you.

eventually it snowballs into dictatorship. they eventually won't tolerate dissent, and then what do you get out of it? you've lost anything you ever fought for, and it's no longer some backwards hick calling you the n-word. it's guys in body armor busting down your door and either dragging you off to the work camps or outright executing you for insulting the state.
    A lot of European countries have anti Nazi speech laws. Not many dictatorships here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Haha. I guess i should've trusted my intuition. I know you are just pretending to be retarded but another word for "pretend" is "practice. And if you are not just trolling and you actually are this lacking in the ability to critically think...
    Again, post an actual picture where antifa is beating an officer on the ground and then you'll have a leg to stand on. Otherwise you're just performing mental gymnastics to further yourself down an indefensible position

But judging by your post history in this thread you're just going to resort to the ad hominem in an effort to avoid the fact you were presented with evidence contrary to your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    A lot of European countries have anti Nazi speech laws. Not many dictatorships here.
    it's in the process of heading there. there's more and more censorship every year.

they're trying to outlaw just normal trolling, not even racist shit in it. that's just terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's in the process of heading there. there's more and more censorship every year.

they're trying to outlaw just normal trolling, not even racist shit in it. that's just terrifying.
    Harassment is against the law. Those laws being applied to internet communication is terrifying to you? Do you regularly harass people?

How do i describe what you are doing now..

If you are just trolling, i have been thoroughly baited. Good job.

If you are not trolling: You don't understand what I meant. The image is a perfect encapsulation of ANTIFA because it is an actuation of how many people see ANTIFA, but the image itself is a false representation of reality. Note that the representation of an idea is not the same as the representation of reality. You are so lost in the first, "This is not a picture of Antifa lol" half, that you can't see the second and third components.
    You literally said "The pic is a perfect encapsulation of what represents Antifa"

represents

You tried claiming a doctored image stands for what the movement is and now you are backpedaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    One must have a really bad set of ideas when it's easier to shut and chase someone - with already terrible ideas - away, instead of talking it out.
    Must be really afraid of what the community might listen and think of you if you do list your set of ideas :P
    Only racists people whine about "talking it out" about racism.

He got laugh off the stage.

It is obvious that there less and less people ready to listen to uneducated stupidity spewed by those rejects. And the more educated people get, the smaller your audience will get.

My idea of ANTIFA is that
    And here's the problem, mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Fighting ISIS abroad, and neo-nazis at home. I'd like to thank Antifa for their service.
    as much as i hate Richard i despise anti-fa as much if not more since they are so toxic and don't hold to their own "values" but hey, keep having not so peaceful protests and violating peoples personal businesses to further your ideas, both sides are toxic af and don't deserve coverage in the media

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    as much as i hate Richard i despise anti-fa as much if not more since they are so toxic and don't hold to their own "values" but hey, keep having not so peaceful protests and violating peoples personal businesses to further your ideas, both sides are toxic af and don't deserve coverage in the media
    Being against fascists seems like a worthwhile value to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    We would like the Nazi movements to die out. What you are supporting directly leads them to grow and gain support.

So good job supporting people who bolster Nazi's. The Nazi's thank you for your efforts.
    But...that's literally the opposite of what just happened.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I don't think you would find a single person here that thinks being against fascists and fascism is wrong. The issue myself and many others have against antifa is they label everybody that disagree with them as fascists treats them no different than they treat "real" fascists.

Everybody, you say?

They also hate America. Just look at your icon. You are unironically using an icon where some antifa decapitated the very core concept of American openness and freedom. Thats really fucking weird to me.
    Who is they?

I don't think you would find a single person here that thinks being against fascists and fascism is wrong. The issue myself and many others have against antifa is they label everybody that disagree with them as fascists treats them no different than they treat "real" fascists. They also hate America. Just look at your icon. You are unironically using an icon where some antifa decapitated the very core concept of American openness and freedom. Thats really fucking weird to me.
    People keep saying this is a thing that's happening, but so far no evidence for this phenomenon has been provided.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    People keep saying this is a thing that's happening, but so far no evidence for this phenomenon has been provided.
    Ya, a common ploy you can see is alt Righters trying to frame attacks on themselves as attacks on normal conservatives. They try to create legitimacy by equating themselves with them.

Your example is shit. I am not an alt righter. I can't even vote.
    Where have I called you an alt Righter?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    TLDR - Man that wants ethnic cleansing, I mean peaceful ethnic cleansing sorry PC brigade, stops having fun when violence is used against his ideology of violence.
    That's okay, people of conscience would still punch him and his goons when they came for pacifists like you.

It's astonishing how many people advocate for censorship and silencing of ideas. I invite you to live in Vietnam to see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    It's astonishing how many people advocate for censorship and silencing of ideas. I invite you to live in Vietnam to see how that works out.
    Or Europe. Works pretty well here.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    The absolute state of american liberty.

There was a time where it was self-evident and generally understood to give platform to anyone who wishes it. That your country was secure enough that you know people would laugh far left and far right lunatics off the stage.

"Land of the free" ... what a joke. Oh I am laffin.
    That's what happens when you elect a racist, bigoted, narcissist into the white house. We were a more tolerant electorate we could laugh off nazi demonstrations. When the president endorses nazi groups, it's time to step up the intolerance of intolerance.

You replied to a comment in reply to me stating that it was a tactic that alt righters use. That implies that I am a alt righter but i am going to assume that by the very nature of you asking this question, you don't think i am an alt righter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    People keep saying this
    Hmmm

Yep, as I said, there is the problem, mate. You think, don't know.