Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    There is only 2 options either you want to ban all guns or you don't want to ban guns. The Left want's to Ban all guns, they just can't say it out loud so they call any gun that is Black an assault rifle, which isn't even a thing AR-15 does not stand for Assault Rifle. But it's Black so it must be a scary gun. It's a Joke we use AR-15's around here on a daily basis for Varmint control and Coyote Hunting.
    Do you seriously believe there are only 2 options regarding gun regulation, and those are it, or are you just shitposting here?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Yes, we actually did call everyone in the buildings at the time 9/11 survivors. Was she not in the building at the time of the murders?
    From the interviews with the 2A supporting kids, sounds like this school was huge and most of the kids being interviewed by the main stream media weren't even in the same building. a lot of the kids didn't even know the kids that were killed it was such a large school.

From the interviews with the 2A supporting kids, sounds like this school was huge and most of the kids being interviewed by the main stream media weren't even in the same building. a lot of the kids didn't even know the kids that were killed it was such a large school.
    We still called ground floor people survivors of 9/11 despite them being in far less danger than higher floor people.

Do you seriously believe there are only 2 options regarding gun regulation, and those are it, or are you just shitposting here?
    There is already heavy regulations on gun's, all the thing's that are proposed as "Sensible gun regulation" are already in place and are already laws. So yes, at the end of the day either you are for the 2nd Amendment or you want to Ban all guns.

There is already heavy regulations on gun's, all the thing's that are proposed as "Sensible gun regulation" are already in place and are already laws. So yes, at the end of the day either you are for the 2nd Amendment or you want to Ban all guns.
    I would rather us regulate guns similar to how we do cars ownership and usage than ban guns, there is a 3rd option.

I wish he had stayed in, it would have been an easier win for us.

I would rather us regulate guns similar to how we do cars ownership and usage than ban guns, there is a 3rd option.
    You mean register all of our guns so the government knows exactly how many you have and what kinds so they can come in later and say, "Well we are here for all your AR's, Handguns and Shotguns since they just passed a ban on Semi-Auto's." No thanks.

You mean register all of our guns so the government knows exactly how many you have and what kinds so they can come in later and say, "Well we are here for all your AR's, Handguns and Shotguns since they just passed a ban on Semi-Auto's." No thanks.
    I thought we were going to have a nice conversation, but you had to go off the "governments coming for me" deep end.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought we were going to have a nice conversation, but you had to go off the "governments coming for me" deep end.
    The only nice conversations are in food threads

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The only nice conversations are in food threads
    Nooo don't talk about food, I can't eat for a few more hours >.<

There's only two options except for all those other options that I don't like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nooo don't talk about food, I can't eat for a few more hours >.<
    Should i not talk about the bagel and chive cream cheese I just had?

Should i not talk about the bagel and chive cream cheese I just had?
    *dies* /10dies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    There's only two options except for all those other options that I don't like.
    lol pretty much the tldr of that exchange.

15+ Year Old Account
    *dies* /10dies

- - - Updated - - -

lol pretty much the tldr of that exchange.
    Many dies =O

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He should. Was a stupid ass thing to say and he has no business running for any public office.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because publicly and openly abusing children who are the surviving victims of an immediately recent and horrendous school shooting is something that good, upstanding people would ever think of doing.

Where's that sarcasm tag thingy? Seriously, I applaud these kids for soaking up this abuse and continuing on. Surviving the shooting was making it through a terrible tragedy by chance and luck. Surviving the onslaught of petty abuse directed their way and fighting back against it is where they're showing real, deliberate strength of character. The first generates feelings of pity and empathy. The latter generates feelings of respect and encouragement.

And, by incidents like this, they're fighting back against asshats in power like this, and the kids are winning. Go get 'em. You're either old enough to vote or about to be; you get as much of a say in your country as anyone does.
    don't call her a child for an emotional appeal. she's 17. you, me, and this chick were not children at 17, nobody was.

that said, that was a dickish thing for him to say and i'd rather not have someone like him in our government. i can't say i'm surprised it's from a republican though.

though, i am kinda sick of this specific chick's behavior. she's annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    don't call her a child for an emotional appeal. she's 17. you, me, and this chick were not children at 17, nobody was.

that said, that was a dickish thing for him to say and i'd rather not have someone like him in our government. i can't say i'm surprised it's from a republican though.

though, i am kinda sick of this specific chick's behavior. she's annoying.
    Im 26 and still am ;3

I don't think they would come, at least not he military. But I don't see why I should be penalized for a bunch of asshats in big cities that don't affect me.

Im 26 and still am ;3
    25 and i suppose i am in ways.

how do you expect to take care of a pet gf if you're still childish? gotta step up and be mommy for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    25 and i suppose i am in ways.

how do you expect to take care of a pet gf if you're still childish? gotta step up and be mommy for that.
    I still got a job n stuff im good just playful~