saurok
    youngal
    saberon
    drakonid
    sethrak

Non-acceptable "furry" races

Vulpera

ok........
    Last edited by Draevian; 2018-03-19 at 04:12 PM.

This "furry" thing is getting boring from the community. As a Horde member I would love them, some change and some fantasy. I'm waiting for these guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draevian View Post
    Acceptable "furry" races

gnolls
    pandaren
    tauren
    fubolgs
    quillboar
    naga
    hozen
    murloc
    Jinyu
    arakkoa
    tuskarr
    wolvar
    tol'vir
    worgen
    saurok
    youngal
    saberon
    drakonid
    sethrak

Vulpera
    Only 3 of those are playable and several of them arent even furry.

Just saying

Relax guys, its just preparation for an April Fool's joke which is in 2 weeks. Y'all got baited

Secretly hopes for this to be true...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draevian View Post
    Acceptable "furry" races

gnolls
    pandaren
    tauren
    fubolgs
    quillboar
    naga
    hozen
    murloc
    Jinyu
    arakkoa
    tuskarr
    wolvar
    tol'vir
    worgen
    saurok
    youngal
    saberon
    drakonid
    sethrak

Vulpera
    I would remove everything from the first list except for furbolgs, murlocs, naga, draknoid, saurok, and arakkoa.

The "furry" association is not the problem, it's all in the visual design. The races I didn't list are badly designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Only 3 of those are playable and several of them arent even furry.

Just saying
    Excuse my blundering idiocy, I forgot to take into consideration the fact that someone would inevitable make this comment, and typed "furry" instead of "animal" races. My apologies, my dear nitpicky sir.

But real talk, it doesn't really matter if they're playable or not, because the biggest complaint I've seen is "they shouldn't be in the game". Like just get over yourselves, wow isn't a grim-dark GoT game. It's often full of lighthearted fun and silly poop quests, as well as some pretty serious topics like death and such.

The duality of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Less dev time and cost for more cosmetic and "useless" content.

Activision style.
    Good thing people like you aren't running the game then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ,for one, won’t heal these fucking things in any group finder activity. I will be the first to vote kick purely based on wether they’re playing this shit. I said nothing when the pandas hit. But this has gone too fucking far. It’s like I’m stuck in a fucking Japanese schizophrenic nightmare.

I propose a cyber sit-in. We kick these things from groups, we don’t heal these things, we don’t allow these things in our guilds. We /ignore them when they talk. We don’t buy from them as much as we can help it. We don’t sell to them as much as we can help it. We report them if they say anything even remotely against TOS in game.

That’s what I will be doing.

I need mah vulpera!! please blizz please!!!!!!!!!!!

terrible
    like a J or korean mmo

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    I ,for one, won’t heal these fucking things in any group finder activity. I will be the first to vote kick purely based on wether they’re playing this shit. I said nothing when the pandas hit. But this has gone too fucking far. It’s like I’m stuck in a fucking Japanese schizophrenic nightmare.

I propose a cyber sit-in. We kick these things from groups, we don’t heal these things, we don’t allow these things in our guilds. We /ignore them when they talk. We don’t buy from them as much as we can help it. We don’t sell to them as much as we can help it. We report them if they say anything even remotely against TOS in game.

That’s what I will be doing.
    Do you realize just how stupid this makes you look? You are acting like a bloody infant throwing a temper tantrum over not getting their way. People like you are what is killing the game these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Good thing people like you aren't running the game then.
    For sure ! It would be so sad to have more pve and pvp content and good class design rather than cosmetic and micro transactions. I am so out of touch with the gaming industry nowadays. I know.

For sure ! It would be so sad to have more pve and pvp content and good class design rather than cosmetic and micro transactions. I am so out of touch with the gaming industry nowadays. I know.
    You don't seem to understand that the team for designing Allied Races very likely has nothing to do with any of the things you mentioned.. But, okay. Keep living in your fantasy world where Blizzard only has one team of people doing everything and this is taking away from what YOU think is important.

I don't want to play a game and have this foxies in my team . Its time to quit this game. They are worst than pandas .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I don't want to play a game and have this foxies in my team . Its time to quit this game. They are worst than pandas .
    And you will be sorely missed, just like all the others who for some reason seem to give such a massive fuck about what races people play.

People that say they will quit over a fucking fox, please, please, please, do it now.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    You don't seem to understand that the team for designing Allied Races very likely has nothing to do with any of the things you mentioned.. But, okay. Keep living in your fantasy world where Blizzard only has one team of people doing everything and this is taking away from what YOU think is important.
    And you fail to understand that i speak about the gaming industry as a whole, and activision in particular.
    I mean, google microtransactions and lootboxes and see how my fantasy world is pretty real.

And for wow in particular, tell me why we can't have new tier set armor but 9 new reskinned model "races" ?
    Last edited by mmoc99a517f13b; 2018-03-19 at 04:39 PM.

I may be missing something here, but aren't Vulpera a little out of the realm of an allied race? For the most part the allied races are just different tribes or evolutions of races already in the game. Shouldn't they just be a new race? I'm totally confused any time anyone asks for them (or the snake race) as an allied race.

And you fail to understand that i speak about the gaming industry as a whole, and activision in particular.
    I mean, google microtransactions and lootboxes and see how my fantasy world is pretty real.

And for wow in particular, tell me why we can't have new tier set armor but 9 new reskinned model "races" ?
    Because Blizzard got tired of being called out on how lazily they designed Set Bonuses and finally decided to can Tier in general. Pretty sure they've said there will be new armor sets per Raid as well, anyways.

Deleted
    Because Blizzard got tired of being called out on how lazily they designed Set Bonuses and finally decided to can Tier in general. Pretty sure they've said there will be new armor sets per Raid as well, anyways.
    So instead of being less lazy they stop doing them at all and spend time for reskinned model. Can't you see a patern here ? Can't you really ?

you have infinite scaling difficulty of dungeons and4 raids modes and coming dynamic ai encounters on islands - what more would you like in pve ?