Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khahirr View Post
    Why would anyone WANT to pay extra for things being implemented in a game whose development is already sustained by a MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
    This, the sub and expansion sale price is what covers these things... They should not have extra fees attached to them.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Blizzard could sell a plate of shit and people would buy it, eat it up, and then ask for seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    If Blizzard put... lets say Mag'har Orcs or Kul'Tiran Humans on the Blizzard Store, would you buy it?

For me, Yes.
    Only if it has 100% unique animations and everything and an extra something special.

If it's anything like the copy/pasta races we're getting now, not a chance.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they put unique races on the store, I instantly quit.

There's no need because players will buy race changes instead.

Nope, there's a line and that'd cross it.

5+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard put... lets say Mag'har Orcs or Kul'Tiran Humans on the Blizzard Store, would you buy it?

For me, Yes.
    Lolno.

Especially if they come with OP racials in a sub based game.

I'm okay with the option of paying for cosmetic and/or convenience. A race changes how you play the game and not just how it looks. Since racials are a thing, allied races in the store would be stupid and arguably pay2win. Blizzard would turn many people off from the game if they did something like that. If they want more money from the shop, just add some recolored old tier sets with special visual effects.

Nope and shit like this shouldn't be encouraged.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would you buy an allied race through the Blizzard Store?
    Nope
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    No, because not buying it is the only way to make sure it never happens
    This. I never buy anything from the Blizzard store that is beneficial to me IG to do a small part to boycott micro transactions.

I don't love allied races enough to buy them but I suppose there might be a single allied race out of a dozen or so I'd be forced to buy if there was no other way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    There's no need because players will buy race changes instead.
    LOL, this is so true it's painful. Blizzard has hit the jackpot of manipulation with this one.

Stop giving them ideas!

(Though I would buy a high elf kek)

10+ Year Old Account

For me, Yes.
    I question your financial habits.

10+ Year Old Account
    depends purely on the race tbh, so far most of em are pretty boring since they are basically things we already have with different colors
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Nope. Races or classes being sold separately from an expansion is a step that would push me away. I didn't pick up ESO because of how they handled the imperial race.

Really would depend

As a altoholic i would be tempted but if you have seen my other thread iam almost at my limit but if blizz up the limit then like i siaid it would depend and that depends means it has to be absolutely fucking baddass and not just hey here is vrkyrul or fucking something else we have seen.

For me to buy it, it would have to be seriously unique and badass or adorably cute.

If the race was to my liking sure, I'd buy it with gold/tokens. Still trying to find things to gold on.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

If I liked it enough, absolutely. I'd pay up to $60 for something I'm dying for (like vrykul or ogres). If that's what it takes to give us tons of more races, I say do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it impacted me, I would expect it would be the straw that broke the camels back in me playing. If it didnt like these a-hole looking foxes, Id probably move on and forget it happened.
    Delmore - Warrior
    Delmoré - Demon Hunter

I think I would actually quit the game if they put something like races on the store. There are already players who feel like the requirements to unlock allied races are too much. A payment option is even worse.