Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    wow and hearthstone

10+ Year Old Account
    All the Half-Life games!

Quest 64. Loved it as a kid but man do I acknowledge how bad it is now.

I think I only loved it cuz it was like the only RPG on the N64, lol

Also yes to everyone saying Spore. Man everything after Creature stage was so disappointing. Granted I got it and had no idea what it was so expectations weren't super high.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, it's any of the Assassin's Creed games. I've played almost all of them since 2 was released and I've loved almost all of them (AC3 can burn in hellfire).

I've taken the time to dig up every single little fragment of lore and gamplay hidden deep within each release, and at this very moment I'm balls deep in the latest expansion for AC:Origins and I'm having a BLAST hunting through the underworld and killing off zombie Pharoah.

But... Once I'm done with this expac, which will probably be in the next couple of days, you can bet your bottom dollar that disc is leaving my PS4 for the final time. In all those years of being a DIEHARD AC fan, I've yet to play a single one of the games more than once. Even entries like Brotherhood or Black Flag, which are my favourites alongside Origins, have only been played through once.

And as much as I loved playing through Origins... I can't see myself ever wanting to do it again. They're excellent games and I really enjoy them, but IMO they have literally ZERO replay value.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much any of the open-world collect-at-thons, like Assassin's Creed or Far Cry series. I love 'em, but I either play them till I'm completely fed up or snag all the things. And collecting all the things in those gets SUPER repetitive by the end, so I'm doing it just so I can tie off a bow and say it's all done. They usually make some of that stuff semi-necesary to advance plot, too, so you can't even do a quick story-only run in most cases.

I love digging into those worlds and clearing them, but once I've done so, I've spent so much time there I'm sick of it and there's nothing I want to go back in for.

GTA:SA.

Memories demand I play this game again, because I loved it and I still think it has the best campaign of all the GTA's, but going back to those controls and even the graphics is hard. I never make it past getting the bicycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Alan Wake... Played it once, loved, it, never played it again. Not sure why that is, I just have no desire to despite liking the game. :P
    I 100% agree with this. I loved that game, the story, the surrealness, etc. I really don't think I could replay it though, and I can't put my finger on why. It feels different to me than games I played that were just mediocre or games that I really liked (FF7, FF9, etc) that are just so long that I can't justify the time investment to replay them at this stage in my life.

Some books are like this to me as well. I can reread authors like Terry Pratchett tons of times, but a lot of miscellaneous works are one-and-done to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    GTA:SA.

Memories demand I play this game again, because I loved it and I still think it has the best campaign of all the GTA's, but going back to those controls and even the graphics is hard. I never make it past getting the bicycle.
    This. Especially since the 1st thing I'd do is using abusing cheat codes and blowing everything up. Twice.
    ..Although I suppose that's how you're supposed to play GTA in general.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

Skyrim too. See below for the same reason
    that's what came to my mind. my orc warrior dude was balls to the wall strength and was like 4 shotting the meanest bosses. good enough for me
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...