Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Hahahaha Swedestan first tier country top kek.
    Wow that other thread was right, people really are jealous of Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Disaszt View Post
    Wow that other thread was right, people really are jealous of Sweden
    Of course they are. I mean who wouldn't be?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    TIL Hungary is in Eastern Europe.

Might want to brush up on your geography, bud.
    Not really and americans thinks that their country is Greenland for christ's sake.
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2018-03-19 at 09:18 PM.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    Tier 2 and 3 are filled with nothing but dead meat. That completely defeats the point of reforming the alliance, if you don't cut it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Tier 2 and 3 are filled with nothing but dead meat. That completely defeats the point of reforming the alliance, if you don't cut it out.
    You are being a bit harsh there I think.

But the Tier 2 and 3 countries have potential to become great nations in the future.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    You are being a bit harsh there I think.

But the Tier 2 and 3 countries have potential to become great nations in the future.
    Never .

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really and americans thinks that their country is Greenland for christ's sake.
    I'm not sure how to process this level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I'm not sure how to process this level of stupidity.
    Just look at all of his posts, and his other started threads. It takes effort to be such a low-quality shit-tier poster.

Call me a "Dumb Murican" if you must, but doesn't Switzerland's Long standing Neutrality, kinda prevent any form of involvement in something as half assed as this?

With Greece being a burden to the EU now is the time to establish a new form of alliance and to cut out the dead meat so to speak.

First Tier Northern Alliance Countries and Regions: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Unified Ireland and Wales.

Second Tier Northern Alliance Countries and Regions: Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kaliningrad Oblast, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia.

Third Tier Northern Alliance Countries and Regions: Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
    Last time I checked, Canary Islands were still Spanish territory.

5+ Year Old Account
    With Greece being a burden to the EU now is the time to establish a new form of alliance and to cut out the dead meat so to speak.

First Tier Northern Alliance Countries and Regions: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Unified Ireland and Wales.

Second Tier Northern Alliance Countries and Regions: Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kaliningrad Oblast, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia.

Third Tier Northern Alliance Countries and Regions: Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
    Very interesting, could you please share the system you used to assign this countries (+ the Canary Islands, Wales and Königsberg) to the three categories and what meaning the different categories have?
    Last edited by George Lucas; 2018-03-19 at 11:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The different tiers has to do with the free movement of goods and people.

The higher the tier that you belong to the less you are taxed and imposed on other various restrictions.
    'The less you are taxed'... so countries like Norway would be expected to sacrifice their sovereignty - their ability to decide their own socio-economic policies - to the will of a collective of dozens of other countries.

Does this imply a unified tax rate between all countries of a given tier? Or are you saying that, as example, the first tier countries all get to vote on what Norway's tax policies should be - because Norway doesn't get to decide for themselves anymore. Or do they all pay 40% tax, and then it gets distributed to the dozens of other countries in their Tier? Or to all Tiers? None of these are good options, by the way.

'imposed on by various restrictions'... You can't just gloss over all the implications of your plan.
    What are you actually hoping to accomplish, and what restrictions do you think are going to accomplish your goals?

Why would Norway (or anyone) want to be in your Cool Kids Club?

Better yet, why would anyone voluntarily join your B-List or C-List?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Call me a "Dumb Murican" if you must, but doesn't Switzerland's Long standing Neutrality, kinda prevent any form of involvement in something as half assed as this?
    it does, proud Helvetia is not so eager to be part of such clubs.

Can someone translate to me, please, what OP is trying to say? What is the point of his idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Can someone translate to me, please, what OP is trying to say? What is the point of his idea?
    He has no idea. It's like Stelio Kontos said above, the OP is just a low-quality shitposter. How this thread has stayed open this long is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    He has no idea. It's like Stelio Kontos said above, the OP is just a low-quality shitposter. How this thread has stayed open this long is beyond me.
    I've tried reporting it, but apparently the turds he's dropping on the rug aren't actionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Ok, but the good beer comes from the Dutch speaking part so we can annex that and have France adopt the crappy part.
    You assume we want to be part of the Netherlands. Let's just say nope. Not even going in serious details about how hard it is to split it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread seems to have only been made to talk bad about a certain subsect of countries. Closing this.

CLOSED.