Thread: Fel Rush

Fel Rush

So I was looking at Noxxics rotation guide and they're saying to use Fel Rush when you'r about to cap on charges.

Is there anything I can do to avoid using it? I'm not really the biggest fan of using it in single target situations.

Deleted
    Don't use Fel Rush at all, it's a dps loss, not to mention missing out on potential mobility when you need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a tip stay away from Noxxic in general.

I just got time a few days ago after taking a break since 7.1 I think it was a forgot all the websites I used to use and only remembered Noxxic lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    I just got time a few days ago after taking a break since 7.1 I think it was a forgot all the websites I used to use and only remembered Noxxic lol.
    Icy veins is a good start in the right direction but as always grain of salt

you only should use fel rush if you are playing demon blades and glavie throw is on cd and you got nothing else to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Don't use Fel Rush at all, it's a dps loss, not to mention missing out on potential mobility when you need it.
    False, due to its .25 second global CD it's a dps gain to not cap charges.

However the gain is minimal, you aren't going to make or break your dps by doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

However the gain is minimal, you aren't going to make or break your dps by doing it.
    False with Demonic build it's definitly a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

its a loss for demonic, because its better to use demons bite and generate fury than to use fel rush

don't use it, it's purely for mobility

Deleted
    Never ever look at noxxic, just don't. If you want to hard progress LFR they are fine for everything else they are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    its a loss for demonic, because its better to use demons bite and generate fury than to use fel rush
    And what if you are using Demonic AND Momentum? Like i do, as i do not raid, at all, and only run M+ where (if not a high Tyrannical key) Momo serves me better than Nemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    And what if you are using Demonic AND Momentum? Like i do, as i do not raid, at all, and only run M+ where (if not a high Tyrannical key) Momo serves me better than Nemesis.
    then use it off CD to keep momentum up as much as possible i guess

Think so too. Problem is, most recent guides do not mention Momo, or only mention it with T20/T21 which i do not own.

if you have a mouse or keyboard capable of macros you can make one with no delay between key presses and have it press jump, backpedal and fel rush at the same time to fel rush in place if that helps you not hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    if you have a mouse or keyboard capable of macros you can make one with no delay between key presses and have it press jump, backpedal and fel rush at the same time to fel rush in place if that helps you not hate it.
    Which is against the rules, using 1 button to perform multiple actions simultaneously is against the ToS, its unlikely you'll get banned true but you open yourself up for the risk