Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, Republican leader causes stock market to plummet
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/22/inve...ina/index.html

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Do you not understand WHY though? It's on the fear of Trump's pro-business agenda being abandoned, if he is impeached. People aren't selling their stocks for less because they dislike Trump, obviously.
    Of course it is dear. Absolutely NOT because of his brain dead trade wars effecting both manufacturing and retail. Nope, got to be due to fear mongering about what'll happen if he's impeached.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Of course it is dear. Absolutely NOT because of his brain dead trade wars effecting both manufacturing and retail. Nope, got to be due to fear mongering about what'll happen if he's impeached.
    The Chinese don't think the trade war is brain dead. They have been engaging in this fight, without our participation, for decades.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why is talking about one thing mean you are ignoring all the things you are not talking about? What?
    The fact that you even have to ask this question, and given that there are now at least half a dozen links explaining my point in this thread, tells us what we already know - Lil TJ is way over his head on yet another political subject, and all he can do is parrot what he reads from his ever increasingly bias sources.

If you don't understand how fund raising works, and where the money comes from, why are you starting a thread on it?

Deleted
    I am not sure one should be particularly happy that politics is so ruled by money and that one of two parties is falling behind.

Just ask Trump, debt is good.

On that note, has the RNC returned the money they got from Steve Wynn?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you not understand WHY though? It's on the fear of Trump's pro-business agenda being abandoned, if he is impeached. People aren't selling their stocks for less because they dislike Trump, obviously.
    Actually, it's pretty abundant that you do not understand why. I do find it adorable that the stock market plunges aren't Dear Leader's fault, but the rises are. You're so *woke* you don't even know it.

Tij, you didn't just take a drink from Trump's kool-aid, you've stuck your whole head into the punch bowl.

I take you are not an American? The election this November is kind of a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if the plan is to spend hundreds of millions of dollars, why is being in the red good, exactly?

Meanwhile, Republicans are setting fundraising records. Yeah, this disparity wont' impact the election in November at all. /pat

- - - Updated - - -

Because that is the normal course of fundraising during the off season to keep the business ruining. Debt is also normal for any campaign

You know like in 2015

http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-d...-cash-on-hand/

You know like in 2013-2014
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_2594282.html

Remember when Trump was 45 million in the red
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-loans/488183/

etc etc etc

The amount of floundering you are doing to try and make it seem like Trump has been the cause of the economy right now is incredibly pathetic.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Tij, you didn't just take a drink from Trump's kool-aid, you've stuck your whole head into the punch bowl.
    I believe he chugs with his eyes closed. Not even trying to think for himself anymore. This thread and the other one on tariffs is demonstrative.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I believe he chugs with his eyes closed. Not even trying to think for himself anymore. This thread and the other one on tariffs is demonstrative.
    It's weird watching someone actively attach themselves to the most uninformed position possible. Almost as if they exist in a permanent state of Opposite Day.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Willful or otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess you are grasping at whatever straws you can to ignore how deep in trouble your party is eh?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's weird watching someone actively attach themselves to the most uninformed position possible. Almost as if they exist in a permanent state of Opposite Day.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Willful or otherwise.
    I think that's the only thing they have left. Willful ignorance and the voice of Dear Leader. Anyone paying attention to facts and reality has already realized what a complete sham Cheeto is at this point.

It is interesting to see what the uninformed still "think" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Because that is the normal course of fundraising during the off season to keep the business ruining. Debt is also normal for any campaign

You know like in 2015

http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-d...-cash-on-hand/

You know like in 2013-2014
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_2594282.html

Remember when Trump was 45 million in the red
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-loans/488183/

etc etc etc
    Dude there is a major election in about 6 months. This is NOT the off season. The GOP is setting fundraising records right now, to get their war chest ready for November. If things don't change soon, it's going to go really badly for Democrats.

Your side has no money, the other side does. Do the math.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    So, in your world, the stock market didn't react positively to Trump winning the election? He is quite possibly the most pro-business president in history. The market wants him to stay around, I assure you. No intelligent person thinks the market hates Trump.

6 million is like one third of a Stormy lawsuit. Big deal.

So, in your world, the stock market didn't react positively to Trump winning the election? He is quite possibly the most pro-business president in history. The market wants him to stay around, I assure you. No intelligent person thinks the market hates Trump.
    That explains why Obama has been kicking his ass in terms of performance even before these dips /s

Just when I thought the OP couldn't sink any lower, he grabs a spade and keeps on diggin'.

Thanks for your sensationalist slant on a non story.

Dude there is a major election in about 6 months. This is NOT the off season. The GOP is setting fundraising records right now, to get their war chest ready for November. If things don't change soon, it's going to go really badly for Democrats.

Your side has no money, the other side does. Do the math.

- - - Updated - - -

Setting records and still losing.

Btw, Trumps stock market performance so far in his term is 13% behind Obama...you know that non-business friendly president.

Oh and trumps first full year, of his budget, his admin, his world....down so far for 2018.

See you when you get back from your vacation