Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dark Iron Dwarve Racial Mount what a joke

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/716119.jpg

I had to laugh so hard. They just took the MC corehounds and halfed it wtf lol

Deleted
    Yeah unsubbing right now!

/s

That's a pretty good mount all things considered. Honestly I was expecting them to just have a fire ram but this is far better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Oh man. It may be unfinished... I hope it's unfinished... but you're right. Unbelievably lazy and very stupid. What a missed opportunity.

Funny: I was considering holding off on making my Shaman until BfA dropped, but decided not to. I'm *so* glad I didn't.

Almost perfect, maybe space out the legs a little bit or make them bulkier.

Otherwise,im loving DI so far.They basically are the Alliance's Firelands.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    Funnily enough it looks way better than the molten core mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    That's a pretty good mount all things considered. Honestly I was expecting them to just have a fire ram but this is far better.
    It is an already existing mount where a portion was cntrl + x

I've always wanted something in the Core Hound style but smaller. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    It is an already existing mount where a portion was cntrl + x
    So basically just like every other allied race mount? Which are just variations of existing mounts with features missing or theme changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

I actually really like it too.

I was expecting just a black ram so it's definitely a welcome suprise.

Good to see we have some Paladin Ram mounts for both Dwarve races too.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

The one head is an abomination, but I like the sleekness.

15+ Year Old Account
    April Fools ?! I hope it is a placeholder, really not liking it!

Deleted
    Is this another alliance complaining thread? the mount looks awesome to me.

Just saw the thing and I was like "That's a cool mount!" and then I notice this thread, ffs...
    Last edited by mmoc5109b05c6b; 2018-03-22 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I've always wanted something in the Core Hound style but smaller. I like it.
    Same. I expected DI to get core hounds but I wanted it to look distinctively different from the other 2 core hound mounts we've got in game, and I prefer smaller mounts that don't get stuck in doors, original core hound is only great for notorious mailbox sitters.

Tastes are different, and I like this mount. My only complaint is it looks a bit like reskinned wolf, but dog / hound / wolf can share a skeleton after all so it's a minor complaint.

I feel like that armored Ram they used as a paladin mount would have been better...

Deleted
    But the paladin ram on the other hand... oh boi

It looks badass! Geez people will really complain about anything. Maybe the OP's goal is to get people stirred up.

It just looks so abnormal since it's almost... normal...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    It just looks so abnormal since it's almost... normal...
    It looks abnormal because it looks just like the other mount but squashed.

It looks like my MC hound got into a very bad accident.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    This. only reason people dont like it is because its not animated yet and its in a weird postition. It's pretty damn cool.