Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    "Thank you for your feedback, but we're going through with it anyway, keep the feedback coming guys, let us know what you think."
    Jut because some player or players gives them feedback doesn't mean they need to change it.. This could be a crap decision about GCD.

But in your vein if a majority of players said make human twice as strong as other races then Blizzard should do it cause it was feedback.....

Anyoen else prefer the old warrior animations? These new ones are too flashy for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mivoc View Post
    I personally got sick of battlegrounds when it took 5-6 people to focus down one healer.
    Have you tried being that healer? 'Cause then it should all make sense.

5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard trolling the High Elf crowd again by adding every option besides High Elves :P

So Blizzard are actually fucking trolling us now right?

Yellow eyes instead of Blue eyes?

seriously this company is ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

So why are these a customization option and not "Lightforged elves" or some bullshit?

Blizzard lacks consistency really.

Deleted
    Lol noone actually went inside the modelviewer, they have BLUE EYES as well now!

Could be DK's eyes but I hope it isn't. My prayers are answered!

EDIT: Oh yeah Im certain that it is Blue Eyes and not DK eyes, amount of faces for both non DK Belf and DK Belf only goes up to 13 face options on live while the new Blue eyes starts from 10-19.
    Last edited by mmocfcf20dc9e1; 2018-03-23 at 10:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Golden Eyes for the Blood Elves. Its really nice.

I wonder if it would be kind of cool if Blood Elf rogues and hunters have golden eyes. Wouldn't that make more sense or just for personally looks?
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    So Blizzard are actually fucking trolling us now right?

Yellow eyes instead of Blue eyes?

seriously this company is ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

So why are these a customization option and not "Lightforged elves" or some bullshit?

Blizzard lacks consistency really.
    It makes sense because the Sunwell affects the Blood Elves like any of the other Elf subspecies affected by their own fonts of power. Since the Sunwell is now powered by the Light, their eyes change to reflect that.
    Last edited by MeTaL GuArD; 2018-03-23 at 10:29 PM.

pop cooldown - gcd, pop trinket - gcd. Wow, that feels so exciting! Fuck off with pvp changes affecting pve.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaL GuArD View Post
    It makes sense because the Sunwell affects the Blood Elves like any of the other Elf subspecies affected by their own fonts of power. Since the Sunwell is now powered by the Light, their eyes change to reflect that.
    Wow really? I totally didn't know that!

Deleted
    Ahh CANT WAIT to get back the old feel of combat. Having half my abilities off GCD feels horrible, no planning required just smash your buttons when you want/can.
    Having some skill included in combat again is an awesome change. It will change nothing in PvE since pressig those wings every couple minutes rly isnt any different with or without GCD. But in PvP it makes all the difference. Thank you Blizzard. Hopefully they will take as much off the cooldown and balance the classes around it.

Nice, now my Blood Elves can finally look just like Alleria and Vereesa!

Or not, seems to be Blue for npcs only. Liadrin lookalikes then!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2018-03-23 at 11:25 PM.

So instead of getting legitimate Alliance-allied High Elves, we get blue-eyed Blood Elves?

Thank god my subscription runs out in a few days time. They finally gave me a good reason to not resubscribe.

They need to seriously ask themselves how many people wanted blue-eyed Blood Elves, as opposed to actual High Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by elgarta View Post

Now I wonder if bright eyes BE DKs will begin to be a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It is literally only datamined stuff.

Blue high elf eyes (and underwear) are available on the Blood Elf model. You don't see those available for player creation. Same with Eredar skins. Those are available on Draenei model, but so far I haven't been able to select those in character creation.
    Whilst I don't know about underwear, my Blood Elf DK already has bright blue eyes. FWIW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    So instead of getting legitimate Alliance-allied High Elves, we get blue-eyed Blood Elves?

Thank god my subscription runs out in a few days time. They finally gave me a good reason to not resubscribe.

They need to seriously ask themselves how many people wanted blue-eyed Blood Elves, as opposed to actual High Elves.
    Odd since these, technically, don't exist. The blue-eyed blood elves tend to be the ones who left Lordaeron before the Sunwell got nuked and weren't addicted, hence they didn't tap into fel magic. Those are actually called High Elves though; and they don't quite exist in masses (close to extinction), plus it's rather difficult to recruit more (as opposed to Void Elves).
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-03-23 at 11:33 PM.

So I get to use a few gcds before I actually get to dps? Nice job Blizzard. /sarcasm

finally about time!!!

I wish that normal draenei could have the curved horns of Lightforged so much. They started on WoD draenei but apparently no draenei from our dimension has horns like that, only Lightforged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post

Talk about hilarious reaction. Why I bet you unsubscribed about 130 times by now if that's all it takes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense Blood Elves get Golden and blue eyes. The Sunwell has been restored far longer than they sucked the fel magics. I would love more progress in the story for Blood Elves, and this is huge for me! Glad I keep my sub going for stuff like this!