Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I get that it’s “original” to not pick a race, but being real for a moment, that’s a no go for most of the community.... I’d be pissed if I couldn’t find Nightborne right off the start.

its a nice new interesting concept. It could also be a 3 spec class with tank and healer as the other 2. rewinding time based heals spells and for tanking looking into the future to mitigate damage. overall its a neat idea

Id love a class that manipulates time and honestly I'd have a healer spec added to it - something akin to the stagger affect for BM Monks where a big CD would be that you can allow damage to slowly chip away at health instead of it hitting all at once. Healing spells would be "reverse timing" damage a party member has taken. I think it would make for a very interactive and specialized form of healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    We don't need anymore new classes, we need more current classes balance and customization to current races.
    Class balance has been a wreck since MoP ended
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Class: Time Warden

Character Creation: You only need to pick Horde or Alliance and a Name. (no Race)

Story/Cutscene:

Meditating in the Caverns of Time Nozdormu suddenly senses a new and faint presence outside of the flow time and starts to search for it. As he finds the source of this sensation he finds a pulsing epoch shard, could it be alive? Nozdormu tries to use his power to read the history and de future of the shard but can not see anything and when he finally touches the shard Nozdurmu finds himself back in the Caverns of Time. The shard starts shining so bright Nozdormu backs off and can no longer see the shard itself and after a few blasts of golden light, a badly hurt <race> lies before him. Still unable to see the past or future of the entity Nozdormu uses his mastery over time to restore to the wounds hoping the entity can give him answers in return. After the entity recovers, Nozdormus learns that the entity has no memory of its own past. Luckily it is able to communicate in most of the languages of Azeroth mortals. And after a long time, the two start to bond and trust each other. Together they discover that the entity has a very high affinity with temporal magic and Nozdormu decides to teach it the basics of being a Time Warden. During one of their training sessions, they are suddenly attacked! It's the Infinite Dragonflight and they seem to come from every corner and there seems no escape! To protect the entity Nozdormu uses all his remaining power forces open a rift in time and space and instantly sends you though it! The sudden travel causes you too much strain and you slowly pass-out but you can still hear Noz yell "In your future lies your past, go find it and we shall meet again!" You completely pass out and you wake up in a small inn's bed. A small female Gnome with a golden aura is waiting for you next to your bed, and after introducing herself properly she sends you on your first quest to meet the <KING/WARCHIEF> starting your story.

(Sorry, storytelling not really my thing.. )

Specialization:
    Damage dealer
    Description: The Time Warden uses a short blade and DaggerTail (new) and harnesses temporal magics to attack and affect his enemies.

Weapons: [mainhand] 1h sword/dagger/axe + [offhand] Dragon/DaggerTail

.......................................................................................... ...............

Player resources:

Temporal energy (100 max.)
    Epoch Fragments (5 max.)

You build up Temporal Power by spending charged Epoch Fragments on attacks. You use your build-up Temporal Power to unleash devastating attacks.

Spells & abilities:

PM: don't quote the entire post! And yes i have too much free time :P
    Man this looks! Now I'm interested in a Time Warden class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    At least this is refreshing in comparison to those god awful Tinker threads.
    Hey man Tinker class is one of the few unique class ideas, of we are going to be louder and louder until we get the much needed tinker class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    We don't need anymore new classes, we need more current classes balance and customization to current races.
    I extremely disagree in every sense of the word, We do need more classes Like Tinker class. one of the few remaining Unique class ideas that isn't a Necromancer or a Dark hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    Man this looks! Now I'm interested in a Time Warden class.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man Tinker class is one of the few unique class ideas, of we are going to be louder and louder until we get the much needed tinker class.
    Just give it 3 specs

Tank: dagger using whip animations
    Mage: staff using sand - hos chromie
    Healer: hour glass “reverse damage”; music notes Tara

Class: time warden
    Tank: Warden
    Mage: Chronomancer
    Healer: Temporalist

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Just give it 3 specs

Tank: dagger using whip animations
    Mage: staff using sand - hos chromie
    Healer: hour glass “reverse damage”; music notes Tara

Class: time warden
    Tank: Warden
    Mage: Chronomancer
    Healer: Temporalist
    So the Warden would wear plate right? I feel like with the name warden they should be a plate wearing class.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    So the Warden would wear plate right? I feel like with the name warden they should be a plate wearing class.
    i say mail just because of the number imbalance or just remove mail and have cloth/leather/plate and call it a day.

At least it's not Tinker!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    At least it's not Tinker!
    Oh boy, I'm just scoring points with a concept just because it is not a Tinker. A bit crazy!
    Glad most of you like it and thanks for all the feedback!

Edit: I was thinking mail-armor btw.. didn't include it in the main post.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2018-03-26 at 09:33 AM.