Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    jk you're right it's totally hilarious. i so didnt get it until now lol
    LOL good one bro lol nice

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    jk you're right it's totally hilarious. i so didnt get it until now lol
    LOL good one bro lol nice
    Didn't say it was hilarious. That's a combination of your insecurity and poor reading skills.

I said it was a joke and why it made sense. And I was right about both.

Jeez someone needs to teach you kids how to troll better. Shutting you down is so easy.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

nah dude it's a good one I looked it up. buzzfeed did a thing on it. lol nice one haha

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    All I did was explain why it's a joke. You're all unarguably wrong here, since I made the joke. You are too stubborn to accept this and are very proud of your ignorance, which is a brand new joke in itself.

Thanks for being here for me to laugh at.

- - - Updated - - -

See. That's a joke. I recognize it as a joke. I don't deny it as a joke, then get backed up by lonely white knights, because I'm not that type of person.
    Not sure what white knights has to do with this, but you seem a little tilted just because people said your joke was bad :P. Maybe step away from the Internet for a while, catch some fresh air or something. It'll do you good! <3

I've never seen someone so adamantly defend an obviously horrible "joke". Continue please though, this is gold.

I got the 'joke', but it was shitty.

On topic, is that amount of money really a big deal to Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    nah dude it's a good one I looked it up. buzzfeed did a thing on it. lol nice one haha
    Poor trolling still. At least your not giving up when you know you're wrong. That's dedication!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It’s not about FB being unpopular amongst younger people. It’s about you saying South Korea was brave for admitting it was a country that still used FB. It doesn’t make sense because South Korea isn’t a country of just younger people, and this article wasn't targeting younger people, nor was it about (just) younger people.

I mean, maybe you don’t realize that, idk.
    That doesn't change the fact at all that Facebook is commonly seen as uncool. That's what the joke was about. It seems like your poor response is just that, "Well us old people think it's cool, so your joke makes no sense! Old people still use it in SOKO!", but that doesn't take away from my joke in any way, because nobody see's old people as the people who are setting the bar on coolness. The point is that it's not seen as cool. This is a fact.

Please learn from this. It's sad calling you wrong so often.

gotta give credit where credit is due, liilo is carrying this thread hard

Poor trolling still. At least your not giving up when you know you're wrong. That's dedication!
    thanks man i love your stuff. keep crankin out those knee slappers lol haha

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    I got the 'joke', but it was shitty.

On topic, is that amount of money really a big deal to Facebook?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I've never seen someone so adamantly defend an obviously horrible "joke". Continue please though, this is gold.
    Not defending the funniness of the joke. I'm defending the fact that it's a joke. You've both already admitted that it was in fact a joke. I'm trying to convince an old person of that at the moment, but it's not sticking in her brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    gotta give credit where credit is due, liilo is carrying this thread hard
    What am I supposed to do? Someone said something blatantly stupid, I corrected them, and then like 6 white knights jumped in and are now arguing with me about something I wasn't arguing in the first place to completely derail the thread, and the sad part is that I'm the one who will get blamed for it, even though none of them have said anything about south korea or facebook. They're just white knighting blindly.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the sad thing here has already been established by myself and quite a few others.
    Nobody once has actually agreed with you about it not being a joke. They were smart enough to at least GET it, or at least the premise of it. Because it makes sense.

What they're saying is that it's a bad joke. That's entirely up to opinion, where as your statement wasn't an opinion. It was just wrong, so I let you know.

What I said, was in fact a joke. This means you're still wrong. Sorry that you seem to love being wrong around me.

10+ Year Old Account
    What am I supposed to do? Someone said something blatantly stupid, I corrected them, and then like 6 white knights jumped in and are now arguing with me about something I wasn't arguing in the first place to completely derail the thread, and the sad part is that I'm the one who will get blamed for it, even though none of them have said anything about south korea or facebook. They're just white knighting blindly.
    I read the entire thread and you're just an idiot trying to shove his unfunny, un-relevant joke in to the topic under the guise of "LOOK GOOGLE IT I'M RIGHT!" It has been you the entire time.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody once has actually agreed with you about it not being a joke. They were smart enough to at least GET it, or at least the premise of it. Because it makes sense.

What they're saying is that it's a bad joke. That's entirely up to opinion, where as your statement wasn't an opinion. It was just wrong, so I let you know.

What I said, was in fact a joke. This means you're still wrong. Sorry that you seem to love being wrong around me.
    Only person being stupid here is you. You made a shit joke and people called you on it. No one is denying it's a joke just that it isn't funny and you can't accept that. Just go crawl back under your bride. At this point all you're doing now is making yourself look even stupider but that seems to be the point of all your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    I read the entire thread and you're just an idiot trying to shove his unfunny, un-relevant joke in to the topic under the guise of "LOOK GOOGLE IT I'M RIGHT!" It has been you the entire time.
    Google it, I am right. If you don't get my true joke, then you're living under a rock. Your lack of social understanding doesn't discredit my joke in any way, shape, or form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shedim View Post
    Only person being stupid here is you. You made a shit joke and people called you on it. No one is denying it's a joke just that it isn't funny and you can't accept that. Just go crawl back under your bride. At this point all you're doing now is making yourself look even stupider but that seems to be the point of all your posts.
    Because South Korea only has younger people and they’re all that’s important? Not really a joke, tbh.
    Aaaaand congratulations! You hopped on an alternate account just to be immediately proven wrong!

We got a genius in the house, boys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your problem is that you used the “FB is uncool amongst younger people” joke wrong, hence all these replies. It didn’t make sense.
    Ssshh let him waste more time defending his unfunny joke

Your problem is that you used the “FB is uncool amongst younger people” joke wrong, hence all these replies. It didn’t make sense.
    How did I use it wrong? It's not cool these days. You not knowing that doesn't make me wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Ssshh let him waste more time defending his unfunny joke
    I'm defending the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    There’s a disconnect going on there, for sure. Now he’s thinking I have an alternate account or something... idk what’s going on there, lol.
    It's just not-so-elaborate trolling at this point

There’s a disconnect going on there, for sure. Now he’s thinking I have an alternate account or something... idk what’s going on there, lol.
    Yeah I'm sure none of these people hopped on an alternate account with 16 posts to insult me. It's painfully obvious. I don't think you understand the spinelessness of the white knights that defend you. It's pretty sad.

Answer me this: If South Korea were trying to be cool, would they tell everyone they all used facebook in 2018?

Lol at all these old geezers flocking together to mock the one guy who made a joke. I thought it was funny and so does everyone else born after 1986