Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes, and have in the past (albeit briefly). One needs to realize that the kid is always, and rightfully, be the priority over you during the relationship, which can be off-putting for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Holy fucking god. Cuckness overload in here. Do you allow your wife to fuck her ex in front of you too?
    What a curious mix of attempted edge and cluelessness in a single post. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I hope you never leave your future wife as a widow. Because they you are making it sound, you think she should remain single for the rest of her life if you were to pass away. Also, by that right, if your future wife happened to pass away, that also means you are not allowed to ever date again.

Is that really how you think it should be?
    Nope, because those would be my genes. If some cuck wants to make sure my line survives, be my guest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I grew up with both a step mother and step father (4 parents). I'm not a fan of country music, but when I first heard this song, it really made me appreicate my step-father much more.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I hope you never leave your future wife as a widow. Because they you are making it sound, you think she should remain single for the rest of her life if you were to pass away. Also, by that right, if your future wife happened to pass away, that also means you are not allowed to ever date again.

Is that really how you think it should be?
    Forgive Elba. He is just a contrarian in general, and obviously not very self-aware.

If I were dating again then I would be a single dad, so I don't see why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nope, because those would be my genes. If some cuck wants to make sure my line survives, be my guest.
    Gotcha, you are a hypocrite on this subject. Understood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I am using it the same way right wingers do.
    Technically speaking you refusal to date a single mum. And to disparag those who do would put you in line with the very far conservative right on this issue.

How does it feel to agree with the Alt Right?

No. I wouldn't date someone that's ever had sex. I believe in abstinence.

Deleted
    Gotcha, you are a hypocrite on this subject. Understood.
    Damn you called him faster than me :/

That makes my comment just look like salt in the wound.

Deleted
    Not if the child is mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    So context of why she is a single mom is more important than who she is as a person?
    Point A and B can be the same thing. If she is single because she was an abusive wife, then the other side would be, not dating her because who she is, is abusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Why is she a single mom?

Question numero uno when you are deciding to date a single mom.
    The interesting thing is that plainly asking them usually yields a half-way decent response. From there, it becomes very easy as to what your own personal views are concerning the single mom.

For example, my wife's response was that she was born into a catholic home and was molested and raped by an older disabled (Severe Schizophrenia) person when she was in high school. Her family and religion forced her to not get an abortion. After which she was forced in marriage with the first catholic suitor that the family encountered. This man ended up being extremely violent and abusive to her and the kids (some with him) and he was awful at finding work for himself, so the family often went starving. She wasn't allowed to work for years, because he didn't trust her to leave the house. However, one year proved too much and she convinced him to get a job. She was good at it and quickly escalated to a managerial position, she got a boyfriend with enough money (though also a stupid amount of debt) to usurp him. Boyfriend quickly turned violent as well towards her and kids.

Enter, me. I stepped in, ended up liking her overlooked the situation and considered it an interesting looking challenge. Quickly, I put the ex-boyfriend and the ex-husband in their place and claimed her for myself. It ended up being far simpler than I originally thought.
    Last edited by Torrasque; 2018-03-28 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    No. I wouldn't date someone that's ever had sex. I believe in abstinence.
    Good luck with that. Bust after age 18 the number of virgins is very very few and far between :/

Yes, probably. It all depends on the person and the child. Understandable though why this would not be the preferred option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    The interesting thing is that plainly asking them usually yields a half-way decent response. From there, it becomes very easy as to what your own personal views are concerning the single mom.

For example, my wife's response was that she was born into a catholic home and was molested and raped by an older disabled (Severe Schizophrenia) person high school. Her family and religion forced her to not get an abortion. After which she was forced in marriage with the first catholic suitor that the family encountered. This man ended up being extremely violent and abusive to her and the kids (some with him) and he was awful at finding work for him, so the family often went starving. She wasn't allowed to work for years, because he didn't trust her to leave the house. However, one year proved too much and she convinced him to get a job. She was good at it and quickly escalated to a managerial position, she got a boyfriend with enough money (though also a stupid amount of debt) to usurp him. Boyfriend quickly turned violent as well towards her and kids.

Enter, me. I stepped in, ended up liking her overlooked the situation and considered it an interesting looking challenge. Quickly, I put the ex-boyfriend and the ex-husband in their place and claimed her for myself. It ended up being far simpler than I originally thought.
    Is your wife called westeros?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Yes, and have in the past (albeit briefly). One needs to realize that the kid is always, and rightfully, be the priority over you during the relationship, which can be off-putting for people.
    Yes and No. The kid will be a priority at times but the biological parent has to make time for their new partner as well. Entering into a relationship that doesn't take into account their needs and wants is being incredibly unfair to them. Ignoring your partner for your child 100% of the time is likely going to result in the whole thing going south in a hurry.

One of my favorite movie lines that applies to all parents is from American Reunion where Jim and Mr. Levenstein are sitting at the kitchen table and Mr. Levenstein (Eugene Levy) says "Just because two people become a Mom and a Dad doesn't mean they stop being a Husband and Wife." Even if kids are present you still need to put them on the back burner at times and concentrate on your partner.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I hope this is satire.
    It still is, just not intentional. Elba is the living proof of horseshoe theory being right and he's more like alt-right people than he's willing to admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

hahaha i prey on single moms

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    Is your wife called westeros?
    She didn't eat a horse heart, if that's what you're asking. That said, she was always fond of dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have before, it's a mixed bag.

Not really something I would like to do again, but if you meet someone you like and they're a single mum, whatcha gonna do?