Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    I fixed your post. You're welcome.

This is a terrible idea and the only way you can support this is by trolling about kids throwing rocks at each other.
    Feel free to lie to me in your next response, because you know I'm right, but at least answer the question:

If you were a school shooter, would you rather try and take out a classroom full of people with rocks or a classroom full of people without rocks?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Feel free to lie to me in your next response, because you know I'm right, but at least answer the question:

If you were a school shooter, would you rather try and take out a classroom full of people with rocks or a classroom full of people without rocks?
    I don't think a school shooter will care, because the odds of those rocks being used is basically none. Bucket in the front of the class? Nobody gets to it. Bucket in the back of the class? A few kids might get to it.

In your fantasy, the gunman is going room by room well after the alarm has sounded (which is typically not what happens). Even in that situation, the students will be unlikely to use these rocks effectively in any manner. I don't know if you remember what high school gym class was like, but 90% of students can't throw a baseball, let alone a rock that isn't perfectly circular.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    Why do you need rocks? In europa we would throw chairs and basketballs to an attacker. But first, we need someone with a gun.
    Throw them as these guys instead

I don't think a school shooter will care, because the odds of those rocks being used is basically none. Bucket in the front of the class? Nobody gets to it. Bucket in the back of the class? A few kids might get to it.

In your fantasy, the gunman is going room by room well after the alarm has sounded (which is typically not what happens). Even in that situation, the students will be unlikely to use these rocks effectively in any manner. I don't know if you remember what high school gym class was like, but 90% of students can't throw a baseball, let alone a rock that isn't perfectly circular.
    Good thing this thread isn't a class room. Your response time appears to be pretty slow, as it took you insanely long to desperately scrape together a response so that you'd feel like you at least got some minor victory out of this. Unfortunately, you still lose. Because you're wrong. Why would they keep the rocks by the entrance?

The reason shooters target schools, movie theaters, churches, etc, are because they are defenseless. The higher the defense, the less chance of the shooting happening. This is objective fact.

So, again, the rock conquers all.

Good thing this thread isn't a class room. Your response time appears to be pretty slow, as it took you insanely long to desperately scrape together a response so that you'd feel like you at least got some minor victory out of this. Unfortunately, you still lose.

The reason shooters target schools, movie theaters, churches, etc, are because they are defenseless. The higher the defense, the less chance of the shooting happening. This is objective fact.

So, again, the rock conquers all.
    Actually I was taking a shit. Also 6 minute response on a forum is slow to you? Ohhh wait, you're continuing to.....play a character. Have a good night.

Actually I was taking a shit. Also 6 minute response on a forum is slow to you? Ohhh wait, you're continuing to.....play a character. Have a good night.
    I'm continuing to prove you wrong, while you craft scenarios in which the people in the live gunfire situation are as smart as you are.

"14 year olds will just throw rocks at each other!"
    "What if they kept the rocks by the entrance for literally no reason?"

It's hard to get on your level of thinking when you make such little sense.

Everything will be ok, until the gunman equips himself with sheets of paper..... We all know that rock beats gun, but paper beats rock

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Everything will be ok, until the gunman equips himself with sheets of paper..... We all know that rock beats gun, but paper beats rock
    If the classmates can scramble to the kinder-garden classroom, there might be some safety scissors in there to combat the paper.

Really depends on how thick the paper is, though.

I couldn't come up with such an idea, that's how I know just how brilliant it really is.

Good luck shooting more than one student after getting stoned 20 times in the face. Pff

Deleted
    You can run out of bullets. Rocks are reusable, giving you infinite ammo.
    What kind of Illogical Argument is that. yea, but a bullet damn sure fires faster and more deadly. The first kid to stand up and take aim with a Rock gets 4 bullets in them.

with that Logic that rocks are infinite ammo, why did armies even start useing guns then? considering by the reason you stated rocks are the superior firepower

Added with the facts. WHERE is this so called bucket of rocks? Just standing around? cus if so, surely someone will take a rock and throw i around. Lord knows i was angry at times as a kid, and i have a friend who tried to threw a table at a teacher, if he could he would have taken the rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arm them with katanas instead, no shooter will dare face a room full of ninjas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    A student could also pick up a rock on the ground outside the school? Guess we gotta purge all the rocks within a radius around the school, since the students will obviously murder each other if placed in close proximity to rocks, what distance do you suppose?
    Bu Bu my right to bear rocks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Arm them with katanas instead, no shooter will dare face a room full of ninjas.
    Half with katakanas and half with sabers and eye patches

- - - Updated - - -

This is my rock, there are many like it but this is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    What kind of Illogical Argument is that. yea, but a bullet damn sure fires faster and more deadly. The first kid to stand up and take aim with a Rock gets 4 bullets in them.

with that Logic that rocks are infinite ammo, why did armies even start useing guns then? considering by the reason you stated rocks are the superior firepower

Added with the facts. WHERE is this so called bucket of rocks? Just standing around? cus if so, surely someone will take a rock and throw i around. Lord knows i was angry at times as a kid, and i have a friend who tried to threw a table at a teacher, if he could he would have taken the rocks.
    It's not illogical, anime friend, as guns aren't deadly when you run out of ammo, whereas rocks are always lethal.

Nobody is going to fuck with the rocks. They'll be just like fire extinguishers. Back of the room, covered by thin glass that's easy to break. How is this actually hard for people to comprehend as if your brains are saying, "durrr yea the rock bucket is gonna be hung from a string in the middle of the room with a sign on it that says please use these for horseplay". Get your brain out of the gutter, dude.

How do you not notice how flawed your scenario is? If a brave rock thrower stands up, he gets 4 bullets in him? You know who also gets 4 bullets in them when nobody has rocks? Every single student in a room full of defenseless kids. Whereas, if 10 stood up at once and all threw a rock, yea the slowest kid will have 4 bullets in him. Rocks have been toppling empires since the dawn of man.

Rocks even have a psychological deterrent. You can have your shitty little rockless room and my classroom will have the rocks. Some bullied psycho in our school will roll up to both of our classrooms and be like, "Hrmm I wonder which room would have easier people to kill", and 10 times out of 10, he's going to walk into your room. It's clear and common fact.

Deleted
    It's not illogical, anime friend, as guns aren't deadly when you run out of ammo, whereas rocks are always lethal.

Nobody is going to fuck with the rocks. They'll be just like fire extinguishers. Back of the room, covered by thin glass that's easy to break. How is this actually hard for people to comprehend as if your brains are saying, "durrr yea the rock bucket is gonna be hung from a string in the middle of the room with a sign on it that says please use these for horseplay". Get your brain out of the gutter, dude.

How do you not notice how flawed your scenario is? If a brave rock thrower stands up, he gets 4 bullets in him? You know who also gets 4 bullets in them when nobody has rocks? Every single student in a room full of defenseless kids. Whereas, if 10 stood up at once and all threw a rock, yea the slowest kid will have 4 bullets in him. Rocks have been toppling empires since the dawn of man.

Rocks even have a psychological deterrent. You can have your shitty little rockless room and my classroom will have the rocks. Some bullied psycho in our school will roll up to both of our classrooms and be like, "Hrmm I wonder which room would have easier people to kill", and 10 times out of 10, he's going to walk into your room. It's clear and common fact.
    But your entire argument is illogical. If you have to break glass to get to the rocks, then that takes time, and WHAT. now you want Boxes filled with rocks all over schools.
    I feel your entire argument is build in the " i am mighty hero of azeroth who can stand up and throw deadly rocks" People are not Brave enough to stand up and start throwing rocks. Look at the last school shotting there was a police officer who was afaird to go in, now you think children will be grave enough to do it? And really " if 10 kids stood up all at ones" that wont happend. AN ARMED police officer which SOME level of training was afaird to go into a school. Now you think kids watching their friends die will be "okay guys on the count of 3, we will all stand up, RUN TO THE BOX FILLED WITH ROCKS, first safely break the glass, and then starting throwing them at him"
    A ARMED person with a gun thought "nah fuck it" and now you want people to all at ones get up and start throwing rocks? get the fuck out of here man, the panik of looking down the barrel of a guy aiming at gun at you, when you are at a angle so you can throw, would cause enough Panic so even IF mr LiiLoSNK, Is this Mythical Rock throwing hero who can throw them at deadly force from many meters away, you would have a hard time hitting

But your entire argument is illogical. If you have to break glass to get to the rocks, then that takes time, and WHAT. now you want Boxes filled with rocks all over schools.
    I feel your entire argument is build in the " i am mighty hero of azeroth who can stand up and throw deadly rocks" People are not Brave enough to stand up and start throwing rocks. Look at the last school shotting there was a police officer who was afaird to go in, now you think children will be grave enough to do it? And really " if 10 kids stood up all at ones" that wont happend. AN ARMED police officer which SOME level of training was afaird to go into a school. Now you think kids watching their friends die will be "okay guys on the count of 3, we will all stand up, RUN TO THE BOX FILLED WITH ROCKS, first safely break the glass, and then starting throwing them at him"
    A ARMED person with a gun thought "nah fuck it" and now you want people to all at ones get up and start throwing rocks? get the fuck out of here man, the panik of looking down the barrel of a guy aiming at gun at you, when you are at a angle so you can throw, would cause enough Panic so even IF mr LiiLoSNK, Is this Mythical Rock throwing hero who can throw them at deadly force from many meters away, you would have a hard time hitting

Breaking glass takes 2 seconds. People will be brave when they harness the power of the rock. Go outside and grab a rock right now and tell me you still feel afraid. The main point is that a school shooter is more likely to shoot up a room without rocks.

You argument pretty much agrees with me when you say that cops are afraid to go into schools, because there's a threat inside. A shooter doesn't like threats. That's why he's shooting up a school. A rock is a threat, perhaps the most deadly threat in the world if used in the correct manner.

It's senseless to downplay the almighty rock before giving it a chance, as it is impossible to prove that it wouldn't work without testing it.

I personally would be a lot less scared of a guy with a gun than I would be of 30 people with rocks. I might be able to aim dodge a rifle. Can't aim dodge infinite rocks.

Deleted
    Rock, paper, AR-15.

Deleted
    Breaking glass takes 2 seconds. People will be brave when they harness the power of the rock. Go outside and grab a rock right now and tell me you still feel afraid. The main point is that a school shooter is more likely to shoot up a room without rocks.

You argument pretty much agrees with me when you say that cops are afraid to go into schools, because there's a threat inside. A shooter doesn't like threats. That's why he's shooting up a school. A rock is a threat, perhaps the most deadly threat in the world if used in the correct manner.

It's senseless to downplay the almighty rock before giving it a chance, as it is impossible to prove that it wouldn't work without testing it.

I personally would be a lot less scared of a guy with a gun than I would be of 30 people with rocks. I might be able to aim dodge a rifle. Can't aim dodge infinite rocks.
    I know, your entire point is sarcastic, and it did make me smile"harness the power of the rock" But no, i dont make your point with "well if he knew there was rocks inside ofa school he would not go inside" No that was not the point i made. I said even with a gun, people dont want to oppese a armed school shooter. and yes i would also rather fight a Horse sized duck then 30 duck sizes hordes. but as real life is not a battleground it is not like the shool shotter enter a room and suddently 30 people with rocks appears.

I know, your entire point is sarcastic, and it did make me smile"harness the power of the rock" But no, i dont make your point with "well if he knew there was rocks inside ofa school he would not go inside" No that was not the point i made. I said even with a gun, people dont want to oppese a armed school shooter. and yes i would also rather fight a Horse sized duck then 30 duck sizes hordes. but as real life is not a battleground it is not like the shool shotter enter a room and suddently 30 people with rocks appears.
    Yeah people are going to be afraid, because nobody will be truly ready for battle. I'm just saying the school shooter is going to be thinking the same thing. They target places specifically because they aren't ready for battle. They don't target police stations or airports, because there is a fight there waiting for them.

Now, the "give school's rocks" story is pretty popular by this point, so it's a statistical certainty that the next school shooter is out there thinking, "Shit how am I going to deal with classrooms that have rocks. I don't wanna be the first school shooter in history to kill zero people and be completely shut down by 14 year olds with pebbles". They want the defenseless schools.

They all plan these things out. Will everyone be able to bring the heat required to savagely barrage down a shooter with a bucket of rocks? Probably not at first, but some people will definitely have that fire burning in their hearts and that could inspire others to step up and follow them.

That's no-joke exactly how Teddy Roosevelt inspired his men to charge uphill in battle against the Spanish at the battle for San Juan. He said, "Hey we are losing really bad so we are all gonna charge these guys and we are gonna overcome this one sided battle through sheer badassness. And if any of you try to pussy out, I will rock you to death myself", and they followed him and they won. This was a while back though, so they were using primitive gun technology instead of overpowered rocks.

While I believe it's a great idea, the problem is the stones really serve as bait and the attacker will just mow down idiots running to the bucket.

Nothing will EVER beat the dogpile strategy, until everyone is well armed and armored in comfort. Except for weakling shitbags like the lot of you never committing to it, but what can we fucking do other than drug the water supply and water bottles with "bravery" and fix that in due time.

My switch is always set to dogpile. Gonna die anyway, watch me charge first.

Deleted
    This is probably the dumbest thing i read this year closely followed by "let´s arm teachers".