Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post
    Again, i'll say it again. America is a complete joke. I hope everyone inflicted recovers quickly and well.
    Insulting their country is sure to help their recovery along.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah.

Because there's no difference between handing out guns to untrained civilians and going to trained cops who know how to respond to such things.
    How much do you know about police training? Most people I know put more hours into firearms training than police requirements.

I see a lot of unjustified police shootings in recent years that kind of stand against your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Maybe we should arm office workers.
    Only the bosses.

Companies will then have increased profits due to employees not wanting to ask for a raise.

Increase profits, safer workplace. Win/win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Insulting their country is sure to help their recovery along.
    Their country and its incompetance are the reason they've been hurt. This form of violence doesnt happen anywhere else. If i was in their position i'd for damn sure have a pretty strong hatred for my country. America has a new activing shooting incident each week and every time it fails to recognise the problem and protect me the same way the rest of the civilised world protects its people let alone americas constant failure in protecting its children.

(I'll add that America is full of great people, just the people who run it are extraordinarily stupid ruining it for all the good people).

But still, America is a joke. Thoughts and prayers though.
    Last edited by mmoc327e1ca57c; 2018-04-04 at 01:16 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah.

Because there's no difference between handing out guns to untrained civilians and going to trained cops who know how to respond to such things.
    Like, say the Sacramento police as a random nonspecific example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Their country and its incompetance are the reason they've been hurt. This form of violence doesnt happen anywhere else. If i was in their position i'd for damn sure have a pretty strong hatred for my country. America has a new activing shooting incident each week and every time it fails to recognise the problem and protect me the same way the rest of the civilised world protects its people let alone americas constant failure in protecting its children.

Again. America is a joke. Thoughts and prayers though.
    As a proud American let me just say, Go fuck your self.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's almost like states with strict gun laws are fucked over by neighboring states with lax gun laws.

Logic is hard.
    Then why is crime not as high in those states with the"lax" gun laws? In fact the crime should be much higher. Logic is hard for you I guess. Not to mention it is illegal for any person to buy a gun in a state they do not reside in.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Again. America is a joke. Thoughts and prayers though.
    This post is filled with lies. Go look up homicide rates in the world. The US is barely in the top 100 countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    As a proud American let me just say, Go fuck your self.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why is crime not as high in those states with the"lax" gun laws? In fact the crime should be much higher. Logic is hard for you I guess

Because there are other factors that govern how much crime you get.

Look, i get that you are a pro 2nd amendment, don't touch my guns kind of guy, but there is no need to lie about it or tell non truth.

When gun are illegal in a country, 2 things happen
    - guns are difficult to obtain, i mean, for the petty criminal, not the al capone class criminal. Just because you broke the law once or twice does not make you an expert in crime stuff, black market and shady dealers.
    - guns become expensive

Combined, it means there is a lot less gun in the hand of criminals, and thus a lot less gun violence. Not to mention law abiding citizen snapping because of emotional distress, PTSD or mental illness don't have guns to begin with.

Be freaking honest about it, tell us that you are ok with gun violence if it's the price to pay to keep your guns, but don't insult our intelligence by telling us more guns somehow equals less gun violence.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    This post is filled with lies. Go look up homicide rates in the world. The US is barely in the top 100 countries.
    That does not fit his nation bashing agenda tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Because there are other factors that govern how much crime you get.

Look, i get that you are a pro 2nd amendment, don't touch my guns kind of guy, but there is no need to lie about it or tell non truth.

When gun are illegal in a country, 2 things happen
    - guns are difficult to obtain, i mean, for the petty criminal, not the al capone class criminal. Just because you broke the law once or twice does not make you an expert in crime stuff, black market and shady dealers.
    - guns become expensive

Combined, it means there is a lot less gun in the hand of criminals, and thus a lot less gun violence. Not to mention law abiding citizen snapping because of emotional distress, PTSD or mental illness don't have guns to begin with.

Be freaking honest about it, tell us that you are ok with gun violence if it's the price to pay to keep your guns, but don't insult our intelligence by telling us more guns somehow equals less gun violence.
    Well the FBI uniform crime stats seem to prove that in areas with more guns, crime rates are lower. But that is all inthe Gun control mEga thread and has been gone over time and time again .

I doubt you can find any western nation above US in that ranking though.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    That does not fit his nation bashing agenda tho
    or perhaps, trying to make valid comparaison. There is no point in comparing US with south american or african country, those are not the same socio-economic factors. If you are truly interested in studying the topic, in finding answers, you start with a valid method of observation.

You want to compare the US with other similar society, like UK, australia, canada, france, germany...

Thoughts and Prayers
    moving on

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    or perhaps, trying to make valid comparaison. There is no point in comparing US with south american or african country, those are not the same socio-economic factors. If you are truly interested in studying the topic, in finding answers, you start with a valid method of observation.

You want to compare the US with other similar society, like UK, australia, canada, france, germany...
    Gun Control Mega thread is that way --------------------------->

10+ Year Old Account
    Durn tootin’, great shootin’. Cool dude sertin’ he’s 2nd Mendment rahts. Hell yeah! Every country has its psychopaths. In US they have guns.

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-04-04 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardu Hasselfrau View Post
    Yeah, that's totally California's fault. Not the rest of the asinine country and the NRA gun nuts.
    Explain how it's the "NRA gun nuts" fault? Seeing as how no "NRA gun nuts" have ever been involved in mass shootings.

I guess their GUN FREE ZONE sign was broke or something. Someday people will realize that its about the CONTROL and not the GUN but sadly I suspect it will be the moment right before they are herded into cattle cars.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I guess their GUN FREE ZONE sign was broke or something. Someday people will realize that its about the CONTROL and not the GUN but sadly I suspect it will be the moment right before they are herded into cattle cars.
    i think your tin foil hat is on a bit extra tight. how fucking dare you use this tragedy to push your horrible conspiracy theories.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    If Youtube is like any other Google site I've been to, "Security Team" is a pretty loose term for receptionists who are forced to take licences all day and wear jack boots.
    you can just say you don't know, you don't need heavy guards in front to have heavy security especially in a high tech building. Some of the most secure buildings in the country don't have heavy guards in every corner they have a normal reception desk.

Deleted
    I forgot to include parts of a sentence, you are correct america doesn't, but I didn't proof read my message. the second sentence was suppose to say this doesnt happen anywhere else in the developed world. Which America is certainly at the top. Unless you also count Russia, but most economy analysis' don't consider Russia developed. The world bank doesn't think it is either. You can find a heatmap of homocides on the UNODC site and a heatmap of developed countries to compare. That was my mistake though, sorry, im reading patch notes while writing.
    Last edited by mmoc327e1ca57c; 2018-04-04 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Probably some NRA nut, sadly.
    More like probably some cuck who was upset with life and wanted to go out with a bang saying look guns are bad i'm proof.