Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinvinyl View Post
    And still no mention about worgen models, rip the dream
    who the hell plays these dogs anyway

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Of course Sylvanas did it. It was clear since the creation of warcraft that Horde was the bad guy for Blizzard.
    Yeah and thats whats cool about the horde

Why are players fearful of entering PVP combat?
    Because they don't like to lose, and thus they'll only engage in ganking where they're sure to win.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Legion begs to differ.
    Legion is still described as worse than WoD by the usual crowd of bitchers.

RIP alliance content. RIP classes.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Of course it is ... it always be. Every expansion is too rushed, is crap and is so bad. Nothing new.
    not really - this time around they are rushing like crazy - wonder what the rush is

BfA shapes more and more into WoD 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    "The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat."

This is such a prime example of how much they do not know what they're doing with PvP. This is just simply shocking to read, how do you not understand your own game?
    Indeed - they could have just asked me, I'd have told them

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Raid balances takes around 2 weeks for all modes.
    2 weeks? Nope... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    not really - this time around they are rushing like crazy
    Rushing as in taking as long as previous expansions ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    you came from the future?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Why are players fearful of entering PVP combat?
    Because they don't like to lose, and thus they'll only engage in ganking where they're sure to win.

Legion is still described as worse than WoD by the usual crowd of bitchers.
    I was AFK on my lock this morning (nurse was with me as I'm currently having chemo)
    was being attacked and some alliance player sent me a series of messages in an utter rage I was just "standing there".
    you name a swear word they used it. when I tried to reply the reasons I actually was AFK. they had ignored me.

WPVP is nothing like a few years ago. I have so many toons on outland it simply isn't viable to move but with the balance issues
    just find that entire part of WOW at the moment toxic

"The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat. Is it the fact that there is a person on the other end, so they feel pressure and stress, or is it the behavior of the character on the other end."

I joined a friend on a pvp server, it was fun for a while, but the battles always become lopsided. When there is more of the opposing faction it becomes a slaughter, even if the combat is fun the more you die, the longer you have to wait to resurrect, a few death greets you with 2 minutes, a few more greets you with 5 minutes and when this starts happening everyone gets bored and leaves.

It doesn't help that some classes have such long stuns, a dps burst that doesn't give you a shot at all, or you're just outnumbered.

Couple these 2 with a corpse run from hell, and you have a recipe for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Is it just me who is bothered by this?

"This will likely make it so that you have different gear pieces for your head, shoulders and chest that you prefer for each of your specs."

Dont know why, maybe if the azerite pieces is hard to get. I just dont know
    Yeah, I really don't want these things to become the new legendaries either.

Absolutely disappointed about Zandalari being a later unlock. FML, was expecting a race change real soon into the expansion... bleh.

Other than that, really excited. Nice release date, will allow me a deep dive for the first 4-6 weeks \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah, I really don't want these things to become the new legendaries either.
    The neck is the new artefact, the head/shoulders/chest are the new tier - and hopefully there are no new legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    There seems to be a common misunderstanding that because there's little in the alpha there's little content ready. It is good to add stuff little by little so when something breaks it is easier to pinpoint. They do not finish a piece of content, put it on alpha then start working on the next, that would be almost as stupid as assuming they would do that.
    It's not exactly that way, specially because for some stuff to work, it needs something prior to it also working.

And when you throw things up for test and receive feedback, you'll need to be well prepared to receive that feedback and able to work on it (making any changes needed).

Remember that with even more time, we ended up getting some really messed up stuff for Legion Launch that they had to go emergency mode to try to "fix" it applying some hotfix with band-aid stuff

We're still on, as someone already said, shit fest that is alpha with only 4 months to release. It can mean two things: 1) it will be a rushed launch or 2) it's all for show and only to fix some major screw ups in the software, because things are set on stone for what they want and will ignore almost all the feedback.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2018-04-05 at 03:36 PM.

"The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat. Is it the fact that there is a person on the other end, so they feel pressure and stress, or is it the behavior of the character on the other end."
    Well then, hire me since I could tell them the exact reasons no one engages in PvP combat in the world.

First of all, their balance sucks. 1v1 is rarely ever balanced. Add to it ilevels and legendaries and it becomes even more clear how someone would be hesitant purely because they don't know what the other ones packing. Second, they are typically busy doing other things and don't want to be arsed to stop. When you make it a chore to do any given daily, people don't want to stop to fight a potentially losing battle. Third, its not worth it. Remember timeless isle and the ordos coins? Tons of PvP happening then. It had some nice mount and pet. Random world PvP doesn't have any reward. Not even the honor gained can compete with what you would get in a bg.

These are the major reasons. It's not some huge mystery.

I am also a tad concerned with how quickly its moving into launch. Some of the changes that are slated are not changes I particularly like. There is still no information on how some of the artifact appearances are going to carry over (druid forms), or pvp prestige levels that you've earned.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    This seems too early, way too early.

Under Warfronts: "You will almost always win a warfront battle, so there is no risk of one faction holding it for a long time. Warfronts are held by one faction across an entire region."

This makes me quite nervous for the success of Warfronts. I've been really excited about what they can do with this feature, but making it easy to win just makes the defending team feel like there's no point to contribute to their war campaign. Playing as the attacking team will get boring fast if there's no skill required. I know you're fighting AI, so I'm referring to individual faction instances. This feature could be made much more competitive (even if vs AI) than how they make it sound.

This looks like a huge cluster fuck

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Yeah and thats whats cool about the horde
    Na. What is cool is to look like monsters but ultimately they are the good guys defeating the old gods and alliances. Would be nice to hear a different rhetoric than those we've been fed with by walt disney...