Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm worried if I'll be able to complete everything I want to before BFA and peopel are talking about drought...

Haters gonna hate, whiners gonna whine

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    This is how it have been working since TBC, and it is an amazing way to end things to be honest. Just look at Vanilla and Naxx, how many was it that got to see that? 0.5%? If they had added ~10 months more to let people catch up that number would have gone up by a lot.

So you got two options now, either you play and try to clear more content, like whole Mythic Argus, push some m+, do as many mage tower challenges as you can etc, or you simply unsub while you wait. It honestly isn't harder than that.

Or you can do as me, keep sending those gold missions and loot about 60k/day and get anoter gold cap before Legion ends by doing nothing really.
    How you getting 60k a day? I get one gold mission per toon every other day so that is roughly 6k every other day for me

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    4 Months away and I'm still doing a lot of shit in Legion. It's fine to me.

Yes there is a drought which I like because I can do stuff I didn't feel like doing during expansion.
    I just got the artifact fishing pole because I found out that artifact ain't going away and it has some cool little perks

I also just fished up the catfish underwater mount too.

I am working on getting water strider mount which I should have in 4 days.

Doing a tiny bit of pvp

Going to work on one last mage tower appearance when it is active then done.

Then last think I will work on is getting my dps trinkets from argus to 1000

I take this time to relax and be chill and play as little alpha which hopefully beta will be soon which then I will canceled active sub and just play that.

So yes there is a content drought but find something to do or just unsub and take a break

well look at it from the bright side.

you have plenty of time not to burn out online and still do what's necessary to do.

There's time to farm old content and get the items you need. mounts, gear, pets. run and solo experience stuff from the past.
    Work on Prestige honor points and unlock new titles, mounts, pets, toys.
    Level up alts.
    prepare some transmogrification for future allied races.
    I mean, do these things for fun. won't take much time and besides you'll take a kind of break from WoW.
    that's what I do.

I like it, maybe have a chance to clear Mythic antorius in a PuG

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    there is whole azeroth and 5 expansion worth of zones where they cant potential add stuff to do.

why does it always have to be content only connected to last expansion they add stuff in

why cant they add some random stupid fun stuff in oldz ones ala battlefield barrens for 2 weeks make some stupid pseudo lore for it - like after defeating Sargeras demons are runing away in every direction - allow it for 2 weeks since data is in game already - here you go easy content that doesnt require any resources i bet that people would gladly do it for a week instead boring like f.... dailies on argus
    You mean like 4 new races?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    This is the shortest "content drought" I've seen in a long time for this game. I'm fine with it this time around. New expac is 4 months out and I still have stuff to do. I've never said that before.
    This.

I'm unsubbed for the time being, but i'm busy with some other stuff.. Would be nice to see the expansion in September but oh well

How is this thread still going? This new account troll title spam shit is working. Stop taking the bait, people.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    How you getting 60k a day? I get one gold mission per toon every other day so that is roughly 6k every other day for me
    Two gold missions most days, 3 some. Have you done the whole Argus quest line and got your followers to 950?

So currently I got 12 toons doing this (takes a lot of work to set up, but have done it over the course of whole Legion, so didn't feel like a chore really, but I would never do it now if I had to do it all over again), and I get around 5k/day per toon. (2500 per missions when you 200% it).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

It's almost summer. Battle for Azeroth will come out at the very end of that summer. So why don't you take this summer to go out in the World of Earth before you venture back into Azeroth? Go have a gay experience in Italy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorj1959 View Post
    We had a massive content drought in WOD, months without anything new. People were upset.
    It seems that Activision has pretty much said that Legion is done and BFA isnt comming out till Sept. at the earliest.
    My question is, are we going to have another content drought like WOD? It has already been several months and the content is getting very stale.
    Do they get another free pass to do nothing for a year? What kind of value is that in a MMO? I figured they would learn their lesson from WOD and have content all the way up to the BFA expansion, like they used to.
    Is this the new Activison?
    A 9 month raid tier isn't that bad... and that's not counting prepatch, so it'll probably be more like 8 months.

And what do you mean "the new Activision"? They make Call of Duty, the only reason it has "new" content is because they release a new game every year for full price. I'm sure if Blizz had two teams both working on a game that you pay $60/year plus $20/patch they'd be able to get more content out but right now it's fine.

In comparison, Vanilla >BC was 7 mo, BC>Wrath was 8 mo, Wrath>Cata was a year (with an effectively 1-boss raid thrown in for shits and giggles), Cata>Mists was 10 mo, Mists> Warlords was 14, and Warlords>Legion was 14. So this is pretty much in the middle here.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Two gold missions most days, 3 some. Have you done the whole Argus quest line and got your followers to 950?

So currently I got 12 toons doing this (takes a lot of work to set up, but have done it over the course of whole Legion, so didn't feel like a chore really, but I would never do it now if I had to do it all over again), and I get around 5k/day per toon. (2500 per missions when you 200% it).
    Aww 12 toons I can see it I only have 3 with 950 so yeah but I still only get like 2k a day from each one so maybe 6 to 7k a day

There is plenty of stuff to do, but I understand that not everything will interest individuals and that some people want new stuff of the major content outlets (e.g. raids). With only four and half months or so left of Legion, everybody will survive until then. There will be the pre-patch soon, which is closer.

I think Legion turned out well with how content was introduced. It brought a lot more to the game than other expansions and the drought period doesn't feel like a drought, in my eyes.

Deleted
    There is no content drought. Raiding isn't the only content there is. Unless you have done everything the game has to offer, you can't say there is content drought. Sure, you might not like content, such as achievements, mounts, transmog, whatever, but it's still content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorj1959 View Post
    We had a massive content drought in WOD, months without anything new. People were upset.
    It seems that Activision has pretty much said that Legion is done and BFA isnt comming out till Sept. at the earliest.
    My question is, are we going to have another content drought like WOD? It has already been several months and the content is getting very stale.
    Do they get another free pass to do nothing for a year? What kind of value is that in a MMO? I figured they would learn their lesson from WOD and have content all the way up to the BFA expansion, like they used to.
    Is this the new Activison?
    Well yes? That's what we knew would happen since 7.3's Antorus matey. They've given another draught of 10 months Ish. Besides, there's plenty to do, catch up on, get alts to highest level, do some pvp, level up proffesions, new alts.. If not, play another game It's okay. You can leave WoW for a bit, It'll still be there.

Sorry to disapoint man, but that's just Activision Blizzard since Cataclysm. Casualifying the game, making the playerbase numb to these things and trying to push out the hardcore audience who would know and spot such things, using Blizzard as a cover because it's fanbase Is so rabid and protective of Blizz nobody will say anything much about It.

How do you think Overwatch got away with their bad loot boxes while games like Battlefront 4 didn't? Blizzard fanboys and Activision knows how to use them, Blizz pretends they're not part of the problem, but true is their loot boxes are unfair and have transfered to Heroes of the Storm Infact and Is even more unfair.. and once again, protected by the most rabid of fans.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Aww 12 toons I can see it I only have 3 with 950 so yeah but I still only get like 2k a day from each one so maybe 6 to 7k a day
    If you dont get atleast 5k each day on each toon, you're doing something terrible wrong. That is two gold missions. So with 3 toons you should see a steady income of above 15k/day.
    Been doing this all Legion (started to check income after Argus missions came), and the average is around 2.2 gold missions each day. The missions rewards around 900-1200g + 1750g for 200%, which in the end turns into ~1050+1750=2800 per mission x2.2 (which is my average mission count each day) = 6160g on average every day.

So 5k was actually a low end number.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The game has tons of content to do, i dunno where to find the time to do very stuff i want to

Quote Originally Posted by Oreyin View Post
    There is no content drought. Raiding isn't the only content there is. Unless you have done everything the game has to offer, you can't say there is content drought. Sure, you might not like content, such as achievements, mounts, transmog, whatever, but it's still content.
    No new content released = content drought.

Looking at the numbers there are barely 1% of guilds who have actually fully cleared Mythic Argus. Earlier someone mentioned in the thread that the last time that content lasted throughout the expansion was Vanilla when most guilds didn't clear Naxx yet. Well I would say that most guilds dont clear the final boss on Mythic and the number is basically 1% of all raiding guilds manage to do it.