Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    My sympathies to you! And while we may disagree on the solution to the greater issue here, we can at least agree that people should be treated the same way and standards should apply to both sexes, if they're going to be applied at all.
    yes.

what do we want? EQUALITY !

how will we get there? *insert shit tons of fighting*

I hope this girl sues the shit out of the school.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Again, if a bunch of guys get distracted by the outline of some nips that they can't follow in class, that is their problem.
    tbf class is very boring so nips only have to pass a very low bar to become the most interesting thing in the room.

i spent a whole lesson playing with a money spider once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, if a bunch of guys get distracted by the outline of some nips that they can't follow in class, that is their problem.
    It wasn't just guys that were being distracted - there were clearly women/girls being distracted as well.

Also, guaranteed if I'm in high school and there's a girl in class with her nipples poking through her shirt I'm not focusing on much else. I'm not standing up on my desk and hollering at her, or pointing it out all my friends, but those nips are definitely taking priority.

Guess I'd just have been a creep back then.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2018-04-09 at 10:19 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If shithead boys can't stop ogling her to the point that it's disrupting class, punish the offending boys, not her.
    Oh snap, you rite! Womyn should be able to walk down Main Street in the total nude, and anyone who looks at them (but only if they're one of those disgusting white CIS males no doubt) should be busted on the god damned spot! You nailed it fo'sho!

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It wasn't just guys that were being distracted - there were clearly women/girls being distracted as well.
    Their own problem too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    What...? Men don't have a hormone that causes arousal at the sight of female nipples either. You think testosterone knows what titties look like? People can find anything sexually arousing, animate or not.
    the internet and its large quantity of perversion for any all taste stands as a testament to this truth!

Finding girls/women in their late teens attractive doesn't make you creepy though. The point is that teenage girls don't need to be sexualized to be because they're already sexual beings by their very nature.

Commenting on the sexual nature of someone doesn't make you a creep just because there is a -teen at the end of their age.
    Dunno, most people know the difference between finding something attractive and acting creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, most people know the difference between finding something attractive and acting creepy.
    I'm honestly not sure that you do, judging from the things you've been saying.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    flip side argument is people are less likely to get into a fight with higher stakes. and it makes people more defenseless to the cold blooded killers.

but this is the BIG age old argument. is self defense your priority or the states ?
    Cold blooded killers will likely go out with more than a 3 inch blade, it won't dissuade them. I respectfully disagree, this isn't one of those cases. If you're talking about guns, maybe, but that's a different argument.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    the internet and its large quantity of perversion for any all taste stands as a testament to this truth!
    I'm just saying, people can have a foot fetish - Male, female, testosterone, estrogen; it doesn't matter what the vehicle of the attraction is (the chemicals), but the ignition (the attraction itself). The guy I quoted origionally swapped the cause for the effect lol.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

I'm honestly not sure that you do, judging from the things you've been saying.
    Which are?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Her shirt isn't distracting, her body under the shirt is distracting. Your dress code doesn't cover these situations.

Would her wearing just a bra be distracting, too?
    Her attire was distracting and thus, violated the dress code. Her wearing just a bra would be violating the dress code, too, obviously.

Nope, if you get disrupted or distracted by the outline of some nips, that's your fault. If those boys, at 17, cannot not be creeps they can stay home. Stop policing women's bodies.
    No one's "policing" anyone. She violated the dress code and that was her fault. Period.

Yet European guys manage to not constantly cream their trunks on the beach or men in tribal societies manage to control themselves.

How men feel about women's tits should have zero bearings on whether women have the same rights and freedoms as men before the law.
    Nude beaches aren't the point, strip clubs exist in the US and people still (mostly) contain themselves, we're talking about society as a whole, not places you INTENTIONALLY go to be nude.

I'm happy to listen to a dissertation on indigenous/aboriginal sexual attraction if you have any credentials to give one. Somehow I doubt that you have any idea how their dynamic works though.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by josh1985 View Post
    I mean we are in a topic about a girl being humiliated because she was told to wear a bra (given a shirt and bandages to cover up herself even). So this was sly remark about you wearing one and finding it uncomfortable, unlike the girl in this post who doesn't wear one...

I guess it was not as obvious as i thought.
    Call me when you get to the point. What I choose to wear regardless of comfort, has no bearing on the teen in question. None. She can make her own choices, and clearly has done so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No one's "policing" anyone. She violated the dress code and that was her fault. Period.
    The dress code is policing her body.

no one cared about hard nips in the 70's and 80's folks...

as a man i love seeing some tit!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Nude beaches aren't the point, strip clubs exist in the US and people still (mostly) contain themselves, we're talking about society as a whole, not places you INTENTIONALLY go to be nude.

I'm happy to listen to a dissertation on indigenous/aboriginal sexual attraction if you have any credentials to give one. Somehow I doubt that you have any idea how their dynamic works though.
    Do you believe men and women should be equal before the law?

I'm not a woman, but I have heard some say a bra is uncomfortable. I don't think schools should be telling people what undergarments to wear.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst myself I give zero shits about this in Public, because as a guy I enjoy seeing tits and nipple. it was a School, so I'm guessing that comes with much tighter dress codes.